Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Movies » Andy Serkis will be directing Venom 2
MoonKnight1
Wednesday, August 14, 2019 5:15:42 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Andy Serkis directing Venom 2

So what do you all think of this?

I am a really big fan of his work. He put so much into Gollum that he basically stole the show in the Lord of the Rings movies. Also thought he did a great job as Klaw in the MCU and made the Planet of the Apes reboots incredibly watchable by his portrayal as Caesar. He is so good at doing motion capture that he even trains other actors on how to do it.

Another feather in his cap is his work as Second Unit Director in the Hobbit Trilogy so he actually has experience directing. It is tough for an actor to move behind the camera and it hasn't worked out well for everyone who has tried so I wish him the best of luck.

It's a little weird seeing Woody Harrelson as Carnage, I pictured Kletus Kasady being a little younger but I'm fine with it. Still wondering if Spider-Man will show up.

Howie's Saying of the Week

The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action in mind - Frank Herbert

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations