- A term created by epcomics who's a giant baby!
referring to a forum member who posts rather frequently, starts pointless threads, and/or submits successive posts in an attempt to increase their post count. See here: Old Skool Post Whores.HUGGLES
- A special combination Hug and Snuggle, commonly associated with fan girls.GLOMP
- The ambush variation of the Huggle, also commonly associated with fan girls.CHEF/PULL A CHEF
- An homage to the Isaac Hayes character from SOUTH PARK, and his common response to tense, possibly anger-inciting topics of conversation, "I'm not touching this with a twelve-foot pole!" Basically the same as Pleading the 5th. e.g.: POST #1 "Let's talk about abortion." POST #2 "Whoa! I am pulling a Chef on this one!
- A Simpson's-derived slang term that means, "I can't work up anything enthusiasm about this." e.g.: POST #1 "Is anyone going to see HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU?" POST #2 "Meh.
- A slang term derived from The Critic that means, "I'm not going to dignify that with a comment." Basically a slightly more aggressive Meh
. e.g.: "Last night's episode of Family Guy was so funny!" POST #2 "Feh.
- Swear word replacement of unspecified definition. e.g.: POST #1 "I can't wait to watch HEROES tonight!" POST #2 "It's preempted." POST #3 "Blargen!
- posting a comment that either intentionally or unintentionally sidetracks the main thread topic onto another topic. The common weapon of the post whore!JACKBACKING
- The opposite of Thread Jacking. Posting a comment that either intentionally or (although rare) unintentionally gets a topic back on track.
Feel free to add more.