Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » Comics Castle: Quality, Quantity, Pricing & Service. What more could you ask for.

Comics Castle: Quality, Quantity, Pricing & Service. What more could you ask for.

51 pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
comicscastle
Monday, October 04, 2010 5:44:34 PM
Groups: Member
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

Almost all books are discounted at 50% off the Overstreet Price Guide. I don't raise prices and then hold a sale or price at guide and then promote that everything is 25-50% off like some other stores. I don't play those games. Everything is priced to sell every day, and with over 59,000 books and 7,600 titles for sale there's sure to be something on your wish list.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-AKA Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar--Hall of Heroes--Swifty's Olde Tyme Comic Shoppe

comicscastle
Tuesday, October 05, 2010 6:18:54 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

Almost all books are discounted at 50% off the Overstreet Price Guide. I don't raise prices and then hold a sale or price at guide and then promote that everything is 25-50% off like some other stores. I don't play those games. Everything is priced to sell every day, and with over 35,000 books for sale there's sure to be something on your wish list.

SPECIAL SALE UNTIL THE END OF OCTOBER

Oktoberfest 2010 has officially ended, but no good holiday should ever end. I'm extending Oktoberfest for the rest of the month with the following discounts. The more you order the more you save.

Spend $25.00 and receive 10% off
Spend $50.00 and receive 15% off
Spend $75.00 and receive 20% off
Spend $100.00 and receive 25% off
Spend $150.00 and receive 30% off

In order to receive these special discounts you MUST send me a PM requesting it. No PM, no discount...No exceptions!!!

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar--Hall of Heroes--Swifty's Olde Tyme Comic Shoppe

comicscastle
Thursday, October 07, 2010 1:10:58 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

Almost all books are discounted at 50% off the Overstreet Price Guide. I don't raise prices and then hold a sale or price at guide and then promote that everything is 25-50% off like some other stores. I don't play those games. Everything is priced to sell every day, and with over 35,000 books for sale there's sure to be something on your wish list.

Oktoberfest 2010 has officially ended, but no good holiday should ever end. I'm extending Oktoberfest for the rest of the month with the following discounts. The more you order the more you save.

In order to receive these special discounts you MUST send me a PM requesting it. No PM, no discount...No exceptions!!!

comicscastle
Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:40:14 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Friday, October 08, 2010 6:01:56 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Saturday, October 09, 2010 8:48:38 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Monday, October 11, 2010 12:53:11 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Tuesday, October 12, 2010 9:25:23 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 8:19:42 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Thursday, October 14, 2010 5:01:44 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Saturday, October 16, 2010 1:51:51 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Sunday, October 17, 2010 12:43:05 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Monday, October 18, 2010 5:20:49 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

Almost all books are discounted at 50% off the Overstreet Price Guide. I don't raise prices and then hold a sale or price at guide and then promote that everything is 25-50% off like some other stores. I don't play those games. Everything is priced to sell every day, and with over 36,000 books for sale there's sure to be something on your wish list.

comicscastle
Tuesday, October 19, 2010 5:11:11 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

Almost all books are discounted at 50% off the Overstreet Price Guide. I don't raise prices and then hold a sale or price at guide and then promote that everything is 25-50% off like some other stores. I don't play those games. Everything is priced to sell every day, and with over 36,000 books for sale there's sure to be something on your wish list.

comicscastle
Thursday, October 21, 2010 12:19:39 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Thursday, October 21, 2010 11:48:01 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Friday, October 22, 2010 11:46:34 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

comicscastle
Saturday, October 23, 2010 9:05:23 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

In order to receive these special discounts you MUST send me a PM requesting it. No PM, no discount...No exceptions!!

comicscastle
Sunday, October 24, 2010 3:06:46 PM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY

In order to receive these special discounts you MUST send me a PM requesting it. No PM, no discount...No exceptions!!

comicscastle
Monday, October 25, 2010 3:11:26 AM
COMICS CASTLE'S POLICY