Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Recent Toy Finds Options
Xylob
Posted: Saturday, August 04, 2012 4:00:00 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

they've got 'em in 4 different places on 2 separate aisles at the one by my house - 3 different product lines represented!

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 9:57:14 AM

Just got in the mail yesterday:

Marvel Legends (Terrax Series):
Modern Thor

Marvel Universe (Series 4):
Beta Ray Bill
Kraven the Hunter
Spider-Man (Miles Morales)

Marvel Minimates (Series 46): Amazing Spider-Man
Spider-Man and Peter Parker
Battle Damaged Spider-Man and Lizard
Uncle Ben and Lizard Trooper
Aunt May and Lizard Trooper

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, Moon Knight, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Star Wars, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT Color Classics, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Deadpool vs Carnage, Dexter's Laboratory, Figment, Original Sin, Original Sins, Serenity: Leaves on the Wind, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:01:22 AM

scotteaves wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:
Between Target, LCS and SDCC:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012)
Donatello
Leonardo
Michelangelo
Raphael
April O'Neil
Shredder
Splinter
Foot Soldier x4
Kraang x2

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) Exclusives
Night Shadow Leonardo

Saw them at my LCS this week. They did a real nice job with them, IMO.

The Turtles themselves got really nice articulation and are great figures. Everyone else got about half the articulation, but Shredder came out really nice too.

Where I got a case at my LCS for cost I was able to get my son a set along with mine for the same price it would have cost me to get 1 set in stores too. He's loving the original TMNT cartoon series.

Shadowdodger wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:
Just got these in the mail from TRU:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) Vehicles:
Shellraiser
Dragon Chopper w/Dragon Fang Foot Soldier x2
Ninja Stealth Bike w/Stealth Ninja Raph
Sewer Spinnin' Skateboard & Stunt Ramp
Rippin' Rider

I usually don't go outside my Transformers comfort zone, but those TMNT figs look really tempting.

The vehicles are awesome. The Shellraiser (New Turtle Van) has some cool features to it, and I have always liked the motorcycles that they do for any of the turtle lines.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, Moon Knight, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Star Wars, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT Color Classics, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Deadpool vs Carnage, Dexter's Laboratory, Figment, Original Sin, Original Sins, Serenity: Leaves on the Wind, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse

Shadowdodger
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 5:10:39 PM

Groups: Member

Stopped by Toys R Us today and came home with:

Transformers Prime Voyager Class Bulkhead
Transformers Prime Voyager Class Starscream
Transformers Generations: Fall of Cybertron Shockwave (Deluxe class)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012) Leonardo
They had all of them from what I could tell but I was already at my limit with the Transformers. I'll have to pick them up here and there as I come across them.

Shadowdodger says: "Shop at these fine stores"

Bamf!!!! Hall of Heroes ComicsMD ComicVortex
Comic Hunter Legends Comix and Games Blue Moon Comics Comic Cellar
crackerjack1
Posted: Sunday, August 12, 2012 12:45:47 PM

Toys R Us trip this weekend:

Amazing Spider-Man (2012) Reptile Blast Lizard
Marvel Minimates (Exclusives) Gwen Stacy and Curt Connors
Marvel Universe: Greatest Battles Comic Pack - Spider-Man and Rhino
TMNT (2012) Secret Sewer Lair Playset

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 12:34:00 PM

Marvel Universe: Greatest Battles Comic Pack - Spider-Man and Doctor Doom (Future Foundation Costumes)

Marvel Minimates (Box Sets) Stormbreaker

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

Shadowdodger
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 2:55:11 PM

Not too shabby, 'jack. I'm jonesin' to get to TRU. It's been a couple weeks since my last trip. Looking to pick up some more of the new TMNT basic figs and any new TFs that may be lurking about.

Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 6:12:57 PM

Picked up a Dollar General exclusive all black Cobra Commander on that auction site for a great price.
Still need some of the matching all black troopers though...

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

Shadowdodger
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:04:17 PM

Xylob wrote:
Picked up a Dollar General exclusive all black Cobra Commander on that auction site for a great price.
Still need some of the matching all black troopers though...

Haven't seen those...got any pics to share?

Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 7:12:42 PM

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted:

Shadowdodger
Posted: Tuesday, September 04, 2012 9:28:17 PM

Nice! Thanks, Xy...those look cool.

crackerjack1
Posted: Tuesday, September 11, 2012 7:41:29 PM

Just bought a box today from one of our customers at my LCS for $20 and everything had all of their accessories, and supposedly he has more stuff for me in the coming weeks:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1988)
Baxter Stockman
Bebop
Foot Soldier x2
Leatherhead
Rat King
Rocksteady

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1988) Vehicles
Footski
Footcruiser
Sewer Army Tube
Turtle Pizza Thrower
Turtle Van

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

crackerjack1
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 7:29:52 PM

Different day, another box and another $20. All with accessories and instruction booklets. Supposedly Sludge will be in a future drop off.

Transformers: More Than Meets the Eye (Generation 1)
Grimlock
Slag
Snarl
Swoop

I also picked up the Marvel Universe (Series 4) #007 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from Target today as well.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

Shadowdodger
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:05:15 PM

crackerjack1 wrote:
Different day, another box and another $20. All with accessories and instruction booklets. Supposedly Sludge will be in a future drop off.

Grimlock
Slag
Snarl
Swoop

I also picked up the Marvel Universe (Series 4) #007 Spider-Man (Peter Parker) from Target today as well.

Not liking you right now...
You know, if those Dinobots need a new home....Whistle Call Me

Damn, that's nice. Are they in good shape?

crackerjack1
Posted: Wednesday, September 12, 2012 8:17:00 PM

Shadowdodger wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:

Grimlock
Slag
Snarl
Swoop

Not liking you right now...
You know, if those Dinobots need a new home....Whistle Call Me

Damn, that's nice. Are they in good shape?

Very very Minor usage on them. I'm struggling not grabbing the Predacons, Constructicons and Insecticons, but none of them were in great shape. The Optimus Prime, Ultra Magnus, Perceptor and Metroplex were all pretty beat-up and missing pieces too. I was actually surprised at the condition of the Dinobots considering how all the other ones looked.

The TMNT figures I got yesterday were pristine. This guy definitely liked playing with his Transformers.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

crackerjack1
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:00:33 AM

I got these in my weekly LCS order:

Final Fantasy Trading Arts -Kai- Minis:
Cloud Strife
Squall Leonheart
Yuna

DC Universe All-Stars:
Red Robin

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

The_Ghost
Posted: Thursday, September 20, 2012 10:25:55 AM

Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Media Host, Member, Moderator

DC UNIVERSE

Superboy Prime

Marvel Universe

Gambit/Mr. Sinister 2 pack

Hey, true believers! Join your fellow comic book and sci-fi lovers on my NERD NATION Facebook page! Join us today and get your nerd on!
Nerd Nation
Shadowdodger
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:04:07 PM

Transformers Prime Cyberverse Fallback (Legion Class)
Transformers Prime Cyberverse Hyperspeed Wheeljack (Legion Class)
Transformers Prime Cyberverse Knock Out (Legion Class)

Xylob
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 6:52:08 PM

Masterpiece Thundercracker!!!!

Walked into TRU looking for the 2-pack in my sig and instead found 5 MP Thundercrackers sitting on the shelf.
WOOHOO!!

Problems with CCL?
615-264-4747

Xylob's Most Wanted:

scotteaves
Posted: Saturday, September 22, 2012 7:53:18 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

Xylob wrote:
Masterpiece Thundercracker!!!!

Walked into TRU looking for the 2-pack in my sig and instead found 5 MP Thundercrackers sitting on the shelf.
WOOHOO!!

That's sweet looking. Thundercracker was always my fave.