Welcome Guest Active Topics
Thundercron
Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:17:39 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,344 | Points: 38,952
Shop at My Store
sgriffin wrote:
SuperSoldier124 wrote:
man... Dan Slott may have messed up already

I thought they already said he wasn't the guy in the costume? Though if he is - hoo boy! I've been waiting for someone to bring him back for real (I *loved* PAD's series). And a nice time-travel story would be in Slott's wheelhouse, Dr Who fan that he is.


Time to start hoarding back issues....
frozilla
Thursday, October 25, 2012 6:33:57 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Joined: 11/30/2011 | Posts: 360 | Points: 1,093
Thundercron wrote:
sgriffin wrote:
SuperSoldier124 wrote:
man... Dan Slott may have messed up already

I thought they already said he wasn't the guy in the costume? Though if he is - hoo boy! I've been waiting for someone to bring him back for real (I *loved* PAD's series). And a nice time-travel story would be in Slott's wheelhouse, Dr Who fan that he is.


Time to start hoarding back issues....



Err..am I missing something, I have no idea who they're talking about in that tweet.
Big signatures are REALLY annoying.
SuperSoldier124
Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:20:47 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
spidey 2099
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

BurningDoom
Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:32:25 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
Thundercron wrote:
sgriffin wrote:
SuperSoldier124 wrote:
man... Dan Slott may have messed up already

I thought they already said he wasn't the guy in the costume? Though if he is - hoo boy! I've been waiting for someone to bring him back for real (I *loved* PAD's series). And a nice time-travel story would be in Slott's wheelhouse, Dr Who fan that he is.


Time to start hoarding back issues....


The clawed fingers would make sense, if it was him. But "Spider-Men" hinted at it being someone else.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Thundercron
Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:43:09 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,344 | Points: 38,952
Shop at My Store
Ha! Someone JUST bought my .99 NM copy of Amazing Spider-Man #365 (1st app. Spidey 2099), It was the only book the buyer purchased.

Coincidence?
SuperSoldier124
Thursday, October 25, 2012 7:47:20 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
lol aww speculators... they're like nats. congrats on the sale though!
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

BurningDoom
Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:24:07 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
Thundercron wrote:
Ha! Someone JUST bought my .99 NM copy of Amazing Spider-Man #365 (1st app. Spidey 2099), It was the only book the buyer purchased.

Coincidence?


I didn't realize that was the 1st apperance of Spider-Man 2099. I thought Spider-Man 2099 #1 was. But it does have that sweet hologram cover and awesome Spider-Man/Venom/Carnage poster in it. That issue is well worth .99 cents.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
wpmcclure
Thursday, October 25, 2012 8:41:59 PM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Location: Washington
Joined: 7/28/2010 | Posts: 459 | Points: 4,356
Thundercron wrote:
Ha! Someone JUST bought my .99 NM copy of Amazing Spider-Man #365 (1st app. Spidey 2099), It was the only book the buyer purchased.

Coincidence?


Laughing
comicfan17blue
Friday, October 26, 2012 11:05:26 PM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: New Mexico
Joined: 7/1/2012 | Posts: 150 | Points: 450
comicfan17blue wrote:
Just saw a seller on eBay doing preorders.

$34.99+sh for 5 covers
$349.99 shipped for six covers includeds 1:200
$324.99 shipped for 1:200 only
$1999.99 shipped for 1:700 only
$2399.99 shipped for all seven covers.


Seller just lowered price to $29.99 for the 5 cover set and raised the price of 7 cover set to $2499.
crackerjack1
Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:36:46 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: Boston, MA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 2,495 | Points: 1,783,513
Marvel also added a 1:750 Sketch Quesada Cover two days ago.
comicfan17blue
Saturday, October 27, 2012 10:36:21 PM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: New Mexico
Joined: 7/1/2012 | Posts: 150 | Points: 450
comicfan17blue wrote:
comicfan17blue wrote:
Just saw a seller on eBay doing preorders.

$34.99+sh for 5 covers
$349.99 shipped for six covers includeds 1:200
$324.99 shipped for 1:200 only
$1999.99 shipped for 1:700 only
$2399.99 shipped for all seven covers.


Seller just lowered price to $29.99 for the 5 cover set and raised the price of 7 cover set to $2499.


Actually the $2499 is for 8 covers including the new 1:750 cover mentioned by crackerjack1.
The 1:200 is now 249.99, 1799 for just 1:700 and 1999 for seven cover set.
crackerjack1
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 1:41:37 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: Boston, MA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 2,495 | Points: 1,783,513
Marvel changed their minds yesterday and changed the 1:700 and 1:750 to a 1:100 and 1:150.

These must have sold real well for them to change them that much.......


Glad DCBS canceled my order for the 1:700. I got these on feebay, much cheaper than I was going to pay for just the 1:200.
comicfan17blue
Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:11:00 PM
Rank: Metahuman
Groups: Member
Location: New Mexico
Joined: 7/1/2012 | Posts: 150 | Points: 450
crackerjack1 wrote:
Marvel changed their minds yesterday and changed the 1:700 and 1:750 to a 1:100 and 1:150.

These must have sold real well for them to change them that much.......


Glad DCBS canceled my order for the 1:700. I got these on feebay, much cheaper than I was going to pay for just the 1:200.


Feel sorry for anyone who can't get out of a preorder.
Thundercron
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:42:50 AM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Redland, Oregon
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,344 | Points: 38,952
Shop at My Store
comicfan17blue wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:
Marvel changed their minds yesterday and changed the 1:700 and 1:750 to a 1:100 and 1:150.

These must have sold real well for them to change them that much.......


Glad DCBS canceled my order for the 1:700. I got these on feebay, much cheaper than I was going to pay for just the 1:200.


Feel sorry for anyone who can't get out of a preorder.


Bait............SWITCH!
frozilla
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:43:01 AM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Joined: 11/30/2011 | Posts: 360 | Points: 1,093
I wonder if anyone's going to speculate on this issue? You know it's going to be overly-over printed. Perhaps the 1:700 cover issues might be but proabbly in 5-10 yuears this will be the Youngblood #1 and other various overprinted Images on the 90s. Laughing
Big signatures are REALLY annoying.
SuperSoldier124
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 3:53:36 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
oh yeah... i dont even know if i want to buy this at the 8 dollar mark. i may wait and pick up for cheap as a backissue
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

BurningDoom
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 5:34:16 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
SuperSoldier124 wrote:
oh yeah... i dont even know if i want to buy this at the 8 dollar mark. i may wait and pick up for cheap as a backissue


I feel ya. $8 for a single issue is ridiculous! But I'm such a big Spider-Man fan, that I've GOT to see what's gonna happen to Peter to make someone else takeover the webs.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
SuperSoldier124
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 6:11:59 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Location: Colorado
Joined: 4/3/2007 | Posts: 3,060 | Points: 9,241
i'm with ya... it'll probably be the only book i buy that week
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

SpidermanGeek
Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:09:59 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Guru, Marvel Host, Member, Moderator
Location: Orleans, Ontario
Joined: 5/9/2007 | Posts: 8,591 | Points: 45,599
I just want the Marcos Martin cover.


Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules, here.


I haz a Blog
freakdylan
Thursday, November 01, 2012 9:15:41 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/4/2012 | Posts: 1,224 | Points: 7,156
comicfan17blue wrote:
crackerjack1 wrote:
Marvel changed their minds yesterday and changed the 1:700 and 1:750 to a 1:100 and 1:150.

These must have sold real well for them to change them that much.......


Glad DCBS canceled my order for the 1:700. I got these on feebay, much cheaper than I was going to pay for just the 1:200.


Feel sorry for anyone who can't get out of a preorder.


Actually they didnt sell, Marvel realized nobody except for very very few stores could afford to have 600+ issues sitting around the store to get one 1:700 variant, so they nixed the whole package. They had planned on selling a minimum of 100 of these 700 order comics, DIDNT HAPPEN!

Also as far as I know all pre-orders from DCBS and few other bigger suppliers were refunded. I feel bad however for anyone who paid the $2000+ they were selling on ebay for. I didnt see any sales because I think most people like me would rather have bought a silver age in mint condition for that price.


Users browsing this topic
Guest
7 pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.420 seconds.
(0.274 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231