SuperHero Showdown 1 – Fight 32
(Round 11, Fight 2)
Good evening everyone. b0baFett
uses his home field advantage to keep us in Fangorn Forest
for Fight 32.
The final fight in Round 11 will once again be someone's final battle in SHS 1. Burning Doom
sends out the Justifier
's last man, Mandarin
, while b0bafett
sends out the lone member remaining on his roster, Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
. Which one of these managers will move on to Round 12? We'll know the voter's decision this time tomorrow.
Wait a minute! Something's not right here!! Wasn't that tree on the other side of the path a minute ago? ...
(click on the images to navigate to the bio links)
Visiting Team: The JustifiersEnvironment: Fangorn Forest
Manager: Burning Doom (4–0-1–1–3 )
Fighter: MAndarinVS.Home Team: The No Names
Manager: b0bafett (2–0-1–2–3)
Fighter: Wonder Girl (Cassandra Sandsmark)
Welcome to Middle Earth. You and your opponent materialize in the Forest of Fangorn, also known as Entwood. Watch your step and mind your tongue, rumor has it that some of the "trees" in the forest aren't what they seem. Paths through the forest may appear and disappear; and many an uwary traveller has found themselves tripping over roots or tangled in branches after uttering an unthinking word about their surroundings.
The environment is confined to the forest.
* The winner merely has to subdue his/her opponent. It is not a fight to the death. Wrapping somebody up, possessing them, kill your opponent, knock them out, render them incapable of fighting anymore and so on all count as victory. All a character has to do is prevent their opponent from being able to continue the fight. A fighter forced out of the environment is not considered subdued. However a fighter who himself teleports away from a fight or flees in any manner is considered defeated.
* Where do fights begin?
a.) fighters begin the battle entering at opposite ends of the environment. (In a confined environment with only one entrance it will be assumed that they are transported to opposite ends of the area)
b. fights last for 24 hours
c.) fighters are fully aware that they are involved in a fight with their opponent.
d.) fighters then seek each other out. In a cell that is not so much a problem. In an open area it becomes a bit more difficult.
* The power(s) that a character takes into a fight are their current powers unless stated otherwise in the fight listings.
As a reminder, here are the voting rules
:* Anybody can vote (competitors, spectators, etc.)
* CCL'ers are permitted to vote once per fight (including team managers.) If you have multiple CCL accounts, you may only vote from one of those accounts. To ensure fairness, multiple CCL users that live under the same roof should designate one person as the voter. This eliminates the possibility of "block" voting. (Ask us for clarification, if this is unclear to you.)
* Please consider all logical factors when voting (environment, rationales, current power levels.)
* Feel free to comment on why you voted the way you did, or why you disagree/agree with somebody else’s rationale.
* It is a good rule of thumb to hear from both managers before voting. All votes are final, even if you accidentally push the wrong button!
* While we invite and encourage all CCL members to participate in the tournament, we do ask that new members refrain from voting the first day they sign up for CCL. The intent of this rule is to discourage people from turning the game into a popularity contest by signing up just to vote in a friend’s fight.
* The SuperHero Showdown Forum is a sub-section of the Comic Collector Live Forums and as such is subject to the forum rules and terms of service. Violations of the voting rules, particularly those relating to fairness and good sportsmanship are subject to disciplinary action in the same manner as violations of any other forum rules. These actions can range from warnings up to and including suspension from the forums. Actions taken in response to violations will be determined on a case by case basis after an evaluation of the circumstances and the severity of the violation.
-----------------------------------------------SuperHero Showdown 1 is sponsored by Alpha Comics and Comic Collector Live