SuperHero Showdown 1 – Final Fight 2(Fight 38)
Well follks, tonight's the night that decides it all. We're down to the final two managers and final two fighters of SuperHero Showdown 1. The manger who wins this fight will be named tournament champion.
As most of you know, the tournament power cap was Thor/Wonder Woman. While those two characters are long gone, tonight's contestants are a fitting match up for the grande finale.
What better wetting for the final fight of SUPER
-Hero Showdow than a SUPER
-Dome that's hosted many other champion events, includeing many SUPER-Bowls
. That's right, tonight's environment is the Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. Ukblueky
's, heavy hitter, Storm, the Goddess of Thunder from Earth 1027
makes her appearance at one end of the stadium. At the other end of the stadium, Ghost
's "main man" Beta Ray Bill
pops onto the field. Managers and fighters are all aware of what's at stake here, honor, glory...and, most importantly, bragging rights.Important Note:
- If tonight's fight should end in a tie, I will repost it on Monday Night with a different environment. If the re-match also ends in a tie the winner will be chosen by the online randomizer.
Best of luck to both managers. Now take your places everyone. At the sound of the whistle, come out fighting and may the best Thunder God or Goddess win...
(click on the images to navigate to the bio links)
Visiting Team: The UnnamedEnvironment: Superdome
Manager: ukblueky (7–0-1–1–4)
Fighter: Storm Goddess of Thunder (Earth 1027) VS.Home Team: The Vindicators
Manager: Ghost (5–0-1–0–4 )
Fighter: Beta Ray Bill
What better location for the SHS 1 Final Fight than the home of so many championship events, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, Louisiana. The College Game should be over by the time the Fight starts; you can expect the usual maintenance, security and administrative personnel for a Saturday Night and Sunday with no events planned.
* The winner merely has to subdue his/her opponent. It is not a fight to the death. Wrapping somebody up, possessing them, kill your opponent, knock them out, render them incapable of fighting anymore and so on all count as victory. All a character has to do is prevent their opponent from being able to continue the fight. A fighter forced out of the environment is not considered subdued. However a fighter who himself teleports away from a fight or flees in any manner is considered defeated.
* Where do fights begin?
a.) fighters begin the battle entering at opposite ends of the environment. (In a confined environment with only one entrance it will be assumed that they are transported to opposite ends of the area)
b. fights last for 24 hours
c.) fighters are fully aware that they are involved in a fight with their opponent.
d.) fighters then seek each other out. In a cell that is not so much a problem. In an open area it becomes a bit more difficult.
* The power(s) that a character takes into a fight are their current powers unless stated otherwise in the fight listings.
As a reminder, here are the voting rules
:* Anybody can vote (competitors, spectators, etc.)
* CCL'ers are permitted to vote once per fight (including team managers.) If you have multiple CCL accounts, you may only vote from one of those accounts. To ensure fairness, multiple CCL users that live under the same roof should designate one person as the voter. This eliminates the possibility of "block" voting. (Ask us for clarification, if this is unclear to you.)
* Please consider all logical factors when voting (environment, rationales, current power levels.)
* Feel free to comment on why you voted the way you did, or why you disagree/agree with somebody else’s rationale.
* It is a good rule of thumb to hear from both managers before voting. All votes are final, even if you accidentally push the wrong button!
* While we invite and encourage all CCL members to participate in the tournament, we do ask that new members refrain from voting the first day they sign up for CCL. The intent of this rule is to discourage people from turning the game into a popularity contest by signing up just to vote in a friend’s fight.
* The SuperHero Showdown Forum is a sub-section of the Comic Collector Live Forums and as such is subject to the forum rules and terms of service. Violations of the voting rules, particularly those relating to fairness and good sportsmanship are subject to disciplinary action in the same manner as violations of any other forum rules. These actions can range from warnings up to and including suspension from the forums. Actions taken in response to violations will be determined on a case by case basis after an evaluation of the circumstances and the severity of the violation.
-----------------------------------------------SuperHero Showdown 1 is sponsored by Alpha Comics and Comic Collector Live