Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Stores that Offer Subscription Services Options
Jim
Posted: Monday, November 19, 2012 4:14:28 PM

Groups: Member

CCL stores; if you offer a subscription service please feel free to post details here so that it's easier for buyers to find you.

This thread is for CCL Stores only please. Any non-detail related posts will be removed. Thanks for understanding.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
4saken1
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 9:25:16 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

.....As I might be looking for a subscription service soon, I was hoping more Sellers would post in this thread. Jim, is it OK if somebody posts on a store's behalf, if that store doesn't have a presence on the forums (assuming the details are correct)?

p.s., I like the format you chose to list your benefits, it's nice and easy to read. If there's some way to expand on your shipping rates so that potential customers wouldn't have to click on your store, that would be sublime!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

Jim
Posted: Friday, April 05, 2013 10:12:13 PM

Groups: Member

Hi Jeff, that is a good suggestion about the shipping rates. I'll add them to this post. I was hesitant about putting too much in the signature block though but I'll see if I can refine them a bit.

I was hoping that the stores themselves would post here so that people could get to know them but if you know a solid CCL seller that doesn't visit the forums often then I don't see any reason why you can't help promote them by posting here. Happy

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
Thundercron
Posted: Saturday, April 06, 2013 12:54:50 AM

Shop at My Store

Okay, I'll go....

If you subscribe to five or less titles a month, you can get 15% off cover price. More than five titles per month, and you can take 20% off cover price.

I know that doesn't compete discount-wise with some of the other stores here, however those discounts do apply to all items in my store. Also, you get permanent half-off all shipping rates. You can have your books sent out to you as often as you wish--each week, once a month, or whatever.

When you reserve new books through me, there is no need to fill out any Previews-style form, no downloadable whatever, or any of that crap. Just shoot me a PM and tell me what you want, and I'll get it for you. Simple as that. No deadlines. I have connections, so unless it's some specialty item or comic from some small press publisher, I can always get the new issues you need. Haven't let any of my subscription customers down yet on new releases. I know that some stores here require you to reserve books in advance, or else you'll be out of luck. No worries for that here.

All comics come with free bags and boards, too. Try me out, you'll like it.
DivideAndConquer
Posted: Tuesday, August 13, 2013 8:52:32 PM

Shop at My Store

We are looking to start a subscription service and will be putting together a special plan for those who are on the ground floor of this new endeavor. If you have interest please do not hesitate to reach out for discounts and free shipping options. please note that we are looking for our first orders to go out in November or December depending on initial reaction and inquiries. Thanks

D&C Comics

Free Media Mail Shipping @ $35

$0.35 AND $0.50 BARGAIN BIN

Customized International Shipping Options!

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Follow us on Twitter for Hot Invest Comics News and Promotion Sales!
Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!