Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Titans (2008) Options
monidaw1
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 10:11:05 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Getting closer to having everything Teen Titans from the 60's to 2008.

Is the Titans 2008 run worth assembling?

Having not read anything Titanish since the 80's other than the X-men team-up/crossover issue, anything going on in other titles in this time frame that should probably come along for the read?

Bamf!!! Photobucket Pages

LordMikel
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 12:20:50 PM
Groups: Member

The first half yes, the second half no. When Deathstroke took over the team I thought the title went down hill. The first half has a crossover with Teen Titans and Vigilante.
monidaw1
Posted: Saturday, December 29, 2012 7:08:10 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Thank you. I just realized the Teen Titans were still in print seperately from this title. Of course with all the one's I actually know in this Titans title it makes me wonder who's actually in the Teen Titans title and wether I should have put that together. Hopefully it's easier to figure out than the X titles. They've got me itching to take a break from Marvel and try some DC.

I've got everyhthing Firestorm ready to go. Red Tornado titles assembled. Everything Justice League of America and JSAish getting close. Legion of Superheroes almost ready also. Mainly waiting on low grade cheap copys of some of the 60's issues. I like to start at the beginning.

The temptation is to jump to Firestar now and follow up with Red Tornado while I finish assembling the 60's Teen Titans , Atom, JLofA and Adventure Comics.

I kinda thought they were the Teen Titans, then the New Teen Titans, then the New New Teen Titans Then at some point they weren't new or teens anymore so just Titans. I put the other two Teen Titans titles together but don't really have a clue yet how to connect the dots. At least that 52 stuff makes a nice clear stopping point. I haven't quite figured out where that set of Team Titans fits either but the name sounded close enough I figured I'd better have a set just in case.

It's gotta be easier to figure out the Titan order of reading than that 18 title X cross over with everything headache.

Bamf!!! Photobucket Pages

LordMikel
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 7:36:25 PM
Groups: Member

There is Team Titans too, but I would avoid that one too.

Teen Titans started, and then Titans started and they ran at the same time. Everything more current started and ended and didn't run at the same time. So it won't be impossible to determine order.

You might want to toss in Young Justice into that mix too. The Young Justice cast is who moves over to Teen Titans.