Welcome Guest Active Topics
red_k_comics
Wednesday, January 09, 2013 12:53:29 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
I'm looking to buy a complete set of the Marvel Dr. Who series from 1984. Most of them (issues #1-18) are listed in various stores here, but I'm hoping to find the full run (up to issue #23) versus piecing it together from a bunch of different places. If anyone has a set laying around please let me know, or if you have the last 5 issues I'll go that route if necessary. Thanks

Rich
Red K Comics
Nerdgasm_Comics
Friday, January 11, 2013 11:44:17 AM
Groups: Member
That is a hard set to find, it took me a couple years of searching and searching to find the complete set I have. If I wasn't so attached to it I would sell it to you.

The last five issues were actually the hardest for me to find, I would suggest jumping on any of those that show up for sale anywhere you can find em.

I know a LCS here in town has/had a complete set a while back but he wanted $100 for the set and he wasn't willing to sell individual issues. I'm not sure if he still has them I couldn't pull the trigger for that much.

"Get your Nerd ON!"

If you find a comic in my Inventory that doesn't have a cover scan or one in approval. Send me a PM with the issue name and number, and I'll give you $1.00 in store credit per issue!

If you can't find what you are looking for at my store try these AWESOME stores!
Alpha Comics, Comics Castle, Gryphon Comics and Games, Curious Goods & Comics II, EastBay Comics, HeroLand Comics, The Comic Book Stop,