Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Maybe new bug issue Options
pottersan
Posted: Monday, March 04, 2013 9:21:40 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

LadyJay wrote:
I've pretty much stopped shopping on CCL because it's just too tedious to go through a store's inventory with the existing search/sort features and I don't have the patience to maintain my CCL wish list.
I'm in the same boat. I used to spend about $400 a month on here, but that's dropped to less than half of that at best.

I feel your pain.

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 8:48:26 AM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

pottersan wrote:
LadyJay wrote:
I've pretty much stopped shopping on CCL because it's just too tedious to go through a store's inventory with the existing search/sort features and I don't have the patience to maintain my CCL wish list.
I'm in the same boat. I used to spend about $400 a month on here, but that's dropped to less than half of that at best.

I feel your pain.

Don't forget about the WISH LIST feature. This prevents you from doing ANY searching at all and does all the work for you.

Big Grin

pottersan
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:39:19 AM

Shop at My Store

The_Valiant_One wrote:
pottersan wrote:
LadyJay wrote:

I feel your pain.

Don't forget about the WISH LIST feature. This prevents you from doing ANY searching at all and does all the work for you.

Big Grin
. Steve, it does it using the wish list as well. In fact, I normally only use the wish list feature whole shopping in the great CCL stores. About 30-40%. Of the time after adding an issue to my cart, the next result is "0" items on my wish list wen there previously had been results.

Clicking back on the store and then back in my wish list restores the wish list issues.

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
Jim
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:47:42 AM

Groups: Member

pottersan wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
pottersan wrote:
LadyJay wrote:

I feel your pain.

Big Grin
. Steve, it does it using the wish list as well. In fact, I normally only use the wish list feature whole shopping in the great CCL stores. About 30-40%. Of the time after adding an issue to my cart, the next result is "0" items on my wish list wen there previously had been results.

Clicking back on the store and then back in my wish list restores the wish list issues.

I'm having a difficult time reproing this scenario but I might be doing it wrong. Can you provide detailed steps on how you get it to do this? Right now it just sounds like your session cache is expiring but knowing the steps you're taking could help identify if there is another issue.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 12:36:16 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

pottersan wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
pottersan wrote:
LadyJay wrote:

I feel your pain.

Big Grin

That's weird. I'm not experiencing the same issue you're having when I replicate it. Might ask Joe to chime in here.

Alarion
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 1:51:49 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

I have as of yet been unable to reproduce Pottersan's issue. I'm in Chrome, if that matters.

I am going to a store, clicking the "on my wishlist" link, and adding an item to the cart. I then tried paging, to the next page which works. I also tried clicking "on my wishlist" again after adding to the cart. I tried 5-6 times only. I also tried the little search box, setting a store name and then "My Wishlist" as the other filter, and hitting go. No problems seen thus far there.
pottersan
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 5:25:54 PM

Shop at My Store

Alarion wrote:
I have as of yet been unable to reproduce Pottersan's issue. I'm in Chrome, if that matters.

I am going to a store, clicking the "on my wishlist" link, and adding an item to the cart. I then tried paging, to the next page which works. I also tried clicking "on my wishlist" again after adding to the cart. I tried 5-6 times only. I also tried the little search box, setting a store name and then "My Wishlist" as the other filter, and hitting go. No problems seen thus far there.
it happens on my laptop, I don't remember the OS.
Let me try on my IPhone and see what happens.

Visit My Facebook Page!

Other great CCL Stores;
pottersan
Posted: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 11:23:03 PM

Shop at My Store

OK, problem persists....

Here some screens shots;
Before trying to buy a comic

After buying the comic

Visit My Facebook Page!

Other great CCL Stores;
SwiftMann
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:59:32 AM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Jim,

I'm getting this problem now. Although I can't reproduce it every time.

Go to a store with multiple pages worth of WishList items.

Click On My Wish List.

Repeat with another store in a second tab.

Scroll down to the bottom of page one where the pages are listed 1 2 3 4...

Click on 2 and it loads a blank page.

Use the arrows at the top to get back to page 1.

Then the page number option at the bottom disappears.

Again, I can't get it to happen over and over again, but I just had it happen for the third time in the last few hours.

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
pottersan
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:46:04 AM

Shop at My Store

SwiftMann wrote:
Jim,

Click On My Wish List.

Again, I can't get it to happen over and over again, but I just had it happen for the third time in the last few hours.
Yeah, it's pretty random in occurrence and frequency. I'd say its been going on for about 6 months or so.

Another oddity when shopping is how the listing of comics will change randomly after byung a comic. Normally if it the last comic left when the page updates, everything just "slides" over.

Every now and then it will "jump" several pages and ill have to search to find me place again.

Visit My Facebook Page!

Other great CCL Stores;
Jim
Posted: Thursday, March 07, 2013 10:37:22 AM

Groups: Member

SwiftMann wrote:
Jim,

Click On My Wish List.

Thanks Dan, this is incredibly helpful. It looks like there is an edge case bug with the update panel. I'll spend some time debugging it and hopefully get it fixed soon. It'll be a good excuse to push out a couple other things I've had sitting in the queue too.

CCL Android app
CCL Android Free app
CCL Windows Phone app