Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Response Time Options
ladydarkchilde
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:57:58 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

How long does it take to get a response for a Change Request approximately? And where would I see it?
Thundercron
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 1:36:33 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Welcome to CCL!

On the left side of this screen, click on the "Change Request Manager" link. It'll bring you to a list of all of your active change requests. Comments by the Approvers will be listed on the right side of the screen. Check back often, as they may ask for further information or questions regarding the change request.

To see if it's already been approved, change the drop down box from "Active" to "Approved" or "Rejected."

Hope this helps!
ladydarkchilde
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 4:05:01 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Thank you. I'll keep checking that. :)
padreglcc
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 5:15:53 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

Welcome to CCL, ladydarkchilde! Thanks for your interest in adding to the database... All our information is from the community of users just like you. Response times on CRs can vary. As Thundercron mentioned, check back on your CRs periodically to see if there are any questions (I just left one on your Secret Invasion Saga CR). Leaving good information in the comments boxes as you're doing CRs will help speed things along (especially any web links you may have). Because all the Approvers are volunteer, we get to items as we can and the more info submitters leave, the more likely we are to be able to approve a submission quickly (less info means we ave to do more research). If you have questions, feel free to use these forums or send any Approvers a Message using our PM system.

"My deepest awareness of myself is that I am deeply loved by Jesus Christ and I have done nothing to earn it or deserve it." Brennan Manning

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
SwiftMann
Posted: Sunday, August 18, 2013 6:42:58 AM

Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

As others have said, it varies. Change requests are approved by a group of volunteers. Send something in during "business hours" with good backup info and it may take only a few minutes to an hour. Send something in at midnight on a Saturday and it's unlikely to get much attention until, at least, the next morning.

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5