Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Options
pottersan
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:22:41 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Check this out, a local artist that does my shows here in Washington was commissioned to do some artwork for the show;

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
pottersan
Posted: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 8:24:00 PM

Shop at My Store

Here's the shoutout he got from one of the actors;

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
Reggie
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 7:31:03 PM

Groups: Member

SPOILERS

Was it just me or was anyone else VERY upset that Agent Eric Koenig was killed off. I kept seeing it coming but didn't want to believe it. I thought Patton Oswalt did a great job. Crying

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, May 01, 2014 3:00:23 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Quote: "Anyone know who, or what, is a Man-Thing?"

Dancing Big Grin Applause Pray

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:12:57 PM

Shop at My Store

Please allow me to gather my thoughts.

Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized

Holy #%&*+!

I don't know where to start. This episode was freaking awesome!

No spoilers at the moment, I want to let it sink in. And I'll probably watch it again later this week. Can't wait for Season 2

Speculation: what do you think is Skye's secret past? A friend of mine thinks both her and "Flowers" are Inhumans. Maybe the formula that she has is Terrigen? Think

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 8:15:30 PM

Shop at My Store

Reggie wrote:
SPOILERS

Was it just me or was anyone else VERY upset that Agent Eric Koenig was killed off. I kept seeing it coming but didn't want to believe it. I thought Patton Oswalt did a great job. Crying

Was he? Confused

Hall Liquidations

Reggie
Posted: Tuesday, May 13, 2014 9:17:40 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Reggie wrote:
SPOILERS

Was he? Confused

Ooh I KNOW! I was like WTH?! Amazing episode! This show has absolutely skyrocketed!

KingZombie
Posted: Thursday, May 15, 2014 6:36:46 PM

I hope they introduce Agent Ward in the comics universe and keep him as a goody guy. Because I liked him.

Sad
rook68
Posted: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:04:27 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Please allow me to gather my thoughts.

Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized Hypnotized

Holy #%&*+!

I don't know where to start. This episode was freaking awesome!

No spoilers at the moment, I want to let it sink in. And I'll probably watch it again later this week. Can't wait for Season 2

Speculation: what do you think is Skye's secret past? A friend of mine thinks both her and "Flowers" are Inhumans. Maybe the formula that she has is Terrigen? Think

Finally watched the season finale on DVR. Overall the whole season was a great effort. Seeing Fury put it all full circle. At first I wasn't buying in but as the season progressed it got better and better. Linking the movies and the TV show actually worked. Something I didn't think it would. With rumors of a Inhumans movie. Terrigen is a great guess.
Before I forget. Agent Garrett killing that general will haunt me forever. To pull the general's spine out and stab him with his own spine. Wow. I looked to my wife and I said with a smile "This is not a kid's show.". To have Coulson obiliterate him was funny but sad as well. Bill Paxton was a cool villain.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson

4saken1
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:43:34 AM

Shop at My Store

Looks like Lucy Lawless is joining the cast next season.

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some of your comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

BurningDoom
Posted: Tuesday, July 22, 2014 10:50:28 AM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

4saken1 wrote:
Looks like Lucy Lawless is joining the cast next season.

Saw that. I wonder if she's still good eye-candy? Not like she's gonna be running around in a leather bra this time around.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 4:32:52 PM

Shop at My Store

What's got two thumbs and is excited for Season 2?

This guy right here! Dancing Dancing Dancing

I'm hoping for more super villains this time. All those guys held by S.H.I.E.L.D. got released and some of them have to have powers, right?

Guest stars would be cool too if they can wing it. Falcon? Hawkeye? Daydreaming

Hall Liquidations

CrossbowComics
Posted: Monday, September 22, 2014 8:45:46 PM

Shop at My Store

I'm crossing my fingers, hopefully it improves just like Arrow did it's 2nd season. Maybe get a few more hardcore soldiers in there & cut down on the romance a bit. I like the Lucy Lawless move, also noticed the Absorbing Man will be in the first episode. Looking forward to the Agent Carter spinoff that'll be coming this winter too.

future home - TreehouseComicShop.com

CrossbowComics
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 9:24:47 PM

Shop at My Store

Good stuff tonight, B+ or A-, starting off with a flashback to 1945 with Agent Carter was pretty cool. Even better was the reveal that the new enemy was the same guy Agent Carter locked up in 1945. Good job with Absorbing Man too. Bring on episode 2.

EDIT - One FB poster thinks the item in the box was the Psyche Magnetron (which gave Ms Marvel her powers). Discuss?

BurningDoom
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:39:50 AM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

***SPOILERS***

Loved it! Absorbing Man as a villain is the way to kick off the season for a show with "Marvel" in it's title! Great special-effects when he used his powers, too. I look forward to seeing more of him.

And is Xena already dead? Really? I thought they said she was gonna be a regular cast member.

Oh, and how cool was that opening scene with Agent Carter and the Howling Commandos? I absolutely loved the first Captain America movie, and this was nice little treat.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
ratrapp
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 4:52:58 PM

I definitely give it a thumbs up.
CrossbowComics
Posted: Thursday, September 25, 2014 7:47:02 PM

Shop at My Store

They definitely hit on something with the Howlers, there's some humor potential there. We never did find out what the German word for ballzack was lol. Found a dead ringer for Dum Dum Dugan too.

fenix1977
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 1:11:11 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Loved it! I can't wait for next weeks episode. They picked up right where they left off and are not skipping a beat.

Mad Bloggings

Reggie
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 5:44:30 PM

CrossbowComics wrote:
They definitely hit on something with the Howlers, there's some humor potential there. We never did find out what the German word for ballzack was lol. Found a dead ringer for Dum Dum Dugan too.

They were all the same actors from Captain America: The First Avengers. Unless you meant that actor is a dead ringer for the comic book version. Winking

CrossbowComics
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 7:41:37 PM

Shop at My Store

Reggie wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:

They were all the same actors from Captain America: The First Avengers. Unless you meant that actor is a dead ringer for the comic book version. Winking

Ah, I didn't see the Cap movie so I stand corrected. I wonder if the Howlers will be a regular on the Agent Carter run, I hope so.