Welcome Guest Active Topics
Inking_Zanziber
Monday, December 02, 2013 12:16:00 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Salem, Oregon
Joined: 2/15/2009 | Posts: 532 | Points: 12,383
I think that if someone casts a NO vote on a CR, there should be a reasonable explanation left for said vote.

I'm trying to add a new GN into the system for Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow and someone voted NO without leaving any reason why.

Just for the record...

comicscastle
Monday, December 02, 2013 12:30:15 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member
Location: New Jersey
Joined: 1/30/2008 | Posts: 15,554 | Points: 436,509
Don't worry about the vote. It has no baring on whether or not the CR will be approved. At most it tells the Approvers that there might be a problem, but we always check and make our determination on our own and not based on the vote. Just make sure you answer any questions that might have been asked on the CR. My only question is does the spine have a number on it and if so is it a 1 or a 4?


The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-AKA Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar--Hall of Heroes--Swifty's Olde Tyme Comic Shoppe


Xylob
Monday, December 02, 2013 6:55:37 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Joined: 8/12/2007 | Posts: 8,643 | Points: 74,979
There are a fair number of jerks who go through and vote NO on every CR they find - you get a point every time you vote ya know....
I would like it if the system were changed so a NO vote can only be registered once a comment is left and linked to the voter. Of course, that would require system/site development...
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Inking_Zanziber
Monday, December 02, 2013 7:10:12 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Salem, Oregon
Joined: 2/15/2009 | Posts: 532 | Points: 12,383
comicscastle wrote:
Don't worry about the vote. It has no baring on whether or not the CR will be approved. At most it tells the Approvers that there might be a problem, but we always check and make our determination on our own and not based on the vote. Just make sure you answer any questions that might have been asked on the CR. My only question is does the spine have a number on it and if so is it a 1 or a 4?


Thanx! No number on the spine.
Inking_Zanziber
Monday, December 02, 2013 7:11:09 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Salem, Oregon
Joined: 2/15/2009 | Posts: 532 | Points: 12,383
Xylob wrote:
There are a fair number of jerks who go through and vote NO on every CR they find - you get a point every time you vote ya know....
I would like it if the system were changed so a NO vote can only be registered once a comment is left and linked to the voter. Of course, that would require system/site development...


I would support such a change. :)
scotteaves
Monday, December 02, 2013 8:27:23 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, Guru, Member, Subscriber
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Joined: 6/24/2008 | Posts: 6,133 | Points: 448,242
IIRC, the first 12 issues of that series were "Snake Eyes", right?

This is a separate title (thanks IDW for changing the title in the middle of the run). I've had it sitting in my stack of Joe trades to add for quite a while. Just haven't gotten around to it.
Inking_Zanziber
Tuesday, December 03, 2013 6:39:36 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Salem, Oregon
Joined: 2/15/2009 | Posts: 532 | Points: 12,383
scotteaves wrote:
IIRC, the first 12 issues of that series were "Snake Eyes", right?

This is a separate title (thanks IDW for changing the title in the middle of the run). I've had it sitting in my stack of Joe trades to add for quite a while. Just haven't gotten around to it.


Yeah, I'm not sure why IDW decided to make the change either. Kinda (banned) me off when they did. Got the CR here:

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/CoverTitle_New_View.aspx?id=b4d4ae09-dec1-453c-8c42-9f9b418f336f
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.608 seconds.
(0.543 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231