Welcome Guest Active Topics
Thundercron
Friday, August 09, 2019 4:07:16 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
If someone can tell me what the difference is with these two, that would be great.
MoonKnight1
Friday, August 09, 2019 4:13:47 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Probably has something to do with the flipcover. The A cover says: Flipcover by Hoang Nguyen and Terry Austin and B says: Flipcover by Hoang Nguyen and Bob Downs

So it looks like to me that the front cover on both is Nguyen but A's back cover is Austin and B's cover is Downs.

I have an A listed but now I'm wondering if it's correct. I'll have to check it when I get back to my warehouse.

Yet another reason to wish that we could show front and back covers here. Waiting

Howie's Saying of the Week

The people I distrust most are those who want to improve our lives but have only one course of action in mind - Frank Herbert

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Friday, August 09, 2019 4:32:11 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Probably has something to do with the flipcover. The A cover says: Flipcover by Hoang Nguyen and Terry Austin and B says: Flipcover by Hoang Nguyen and Bob Downs

So it looks like to me that the front cover on both is Nguyen but A's back cover is Austin and B's cover is Downs.

I have an A listed but now I'm wondering if it's correct. I'll have to check it when I get back to my warehouse.

Yet another reason to wish that we could show front and back covers here. Waiting

Thank you! Just on oversight on my part, then.