Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL FAQ/Q&A » Add a missing Variant
joenikki
Monday, March 23, 2020 12:14:11 AM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
I would like to add a Variant cover any help is appreciated, I am having trouble navigating the site it's been a while since I've been on things seemed to have changed
MoonKnight1
Monday, March 23, 2020 1:15:35 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Hi! Thank you for wanting to help us grow this awesome database!

It's actually pretty easy.

Once you find the A cover click on the notepad with the green plus sign that is next to the notepad with a pencil.

This will direct you to the Change Request - add new page.

From here you need to fill out the field below asking for basic information like cover price, cover date, etc. Since it is a variant you will need to add a caption to it so as to help distinguish it from other variants.

You also have to add a new cover image which is fairly simple to do with a scanner.

Once you save the information there is a column on the right hand side labelled "Comments". Here you should include any evidence you have to support your request. Usually something like a link to the publishers web-site will do.

If the Credits and Character fields need additions then we encourage you to add to them as well.

If you need help you can contact one of the Approvers here: Who are the Approvers & how can I contact them?

I will also offer you (or anyone else) my one-on-one advice if you need it. I am not an Approver but I have gotten to be pretty good about it. Not perfect but decent and always trying to get better. Just send me a PM and I will do my best to help.

Howie's Saying of the Week

The truth hurts doesn't it. Oh sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bicycle with the seat missing, but it hurts - Frank Drebin (Leslie Nielsen)

Check out my eBay store: Hall Liquidations