Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » Huge Thank You to Padreglcc for all that he does for CCL!

Huge Thank You to Padreglcc for all that he does for CCL!

MoonKnight1
Monday, August 30, 2021 2:02:23 PM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
A group of Sellers have gotten together and decided to show our appreciation of the hard work and dedication that Padreglcc (Jeremiah) has done to make our Comic Collector Live a better place!

His contributions are immense and include Approving a vast amount of Change Requests and posting the New Releases list every week for I don't even know how long. That is not easy to do and has gotten more difficult since Diamond has been partially supplanted by other distributors.

I am in awe at what he does for us considering that he has a life, a family, a job and is a grad student to boot. I am very grateful that we have such a giving person and that's why we decided to give back.

Knowing Jeremiah's love of Funko Pops! we got him these:

Thank you very much my friend! I wish you all of the health and happiness in the world! Big Hug Applause

Stores who helped were:

Alpha Comics
Bucky's Comics
Edgewood Comics
Green Bay Comics
HeroLand Comics
Mobtown Joe
Ogre's Grove
Symbiotik Comics
Thundercron's Longbox
Titan Comics
Vortex Comics

and also CCL Management themselves!

Howie's Quote of the Week

You better watch what you say, You better watch what you do to me, Don't get carried away - Tom Petty

My eBay Store Hall Liquidations
Thundercron
Monday, August 30, 2021 5:55:38 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
And a big Thank You to Howie as well, for being the brains behind this scheme. We all appreciate Jeremiah and his hard work for CCL, but I don't think anybody knew how to articulate it until Howie put this plan together.

Spider-Man
Tuesday, August 31, 2021 10:22:17 AM
Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber
And you don't know all that he does with the Approvers that most people don't see. Very nice and well deserved. Great job by everyone involved.
padreglcc
Wednesday, September 01, 2021 10:01:50 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
I'm so blown away by this gesture. Everyone, seriously, thank you for this great kindness and generosity. It is truly my pleasure to be a part of this community. I enjoy doing what I can do around here and I'm glad to know it's appreciated. Thank you to all the Approvers for helping to keep CCL running smoothly.
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.
Saffecre
Tuesday, September 14, 2021 4:43:31 PM
Groups: Member
Good post!