"Something Butt-Ugly This Way Comes!"
In the early 19th century, Sir Whitney Humbert stumbled onto something fantastic in a frozen cave. In present day, the 22 Brides are after a small, odd monkey statue at the residence of Hunter Bounty. After acquiring the statue, the Brides discover it comes with more trouble than they could have ever believed, including an ancient mob of vampires who want that statue for their own.
32 pages: 24 of story & art, 5 of ads, 3 of creator columns
This issue includes:
- Event Comics Fan Club offer: Gold Foil Ash Zero, Kid Death and Fluffy print, Ash Chromium card, Ash postcard & 22 Brides #3 O'Connell cover One-Year Membership: $24.95
- advertisements for Ash: The Fire Within #3, Vampirella Lives #1, Thrax #2, 1996 Wizard Fan Awards ballot and Painkiller Jane vs the Darkness: Stripper
Event Comics Shopping Channel offers in this issue:
- Ash, 22 Brides, Kid Death T-Shirts MSRP: $18.95
- Ash #1, 4, 0 Limited Edition Lithographs (1/1200) MSRP: $29.95
- Ash/22 Brides #1 Lithograph MSRP: $19.95
- Ash Volume #1 Trade Paperback signed by JoeQ & Jimmy P (1/1000) MSRP: $34.95
- Ash Premier, 22 Brides, Ash #0 Present Day Posters MSRP: $8.95
- Ash Chromium Cards MSRP: $5.00
- Ash Cap MSRP: $18.95
The cover art from this issue was later used in the 1997 Ash trading card set as card #43.