"Ashes to Ashes"
*The temperature's rising on Event's first limited editions! Every comics collector will be thrilled to find one of these very limited editions under their tree! There are three versions, each scarcer than the last, and they're certain to go quickly!
The Ash #4 Fahrenheit Red is limited to 1500 copies (MSRP: $15.00)! These Fahrenheit books are stamped in colorful foil, and designed with the collector in mind. Unveiled at the San Diego Comic Con, these were the hit of the show. Don't miss out on your chance to own one-or all-of them! They're reasonably priced for the Ash fan who knows a bargain when he sees one. Remember, when these are gone, they're gone! *Source: Event Shopping Channel page, Ash #5
1st full appearance of The Actor and Adam.
Lois Lane appears as a tv news reporter in a two panel cameo.
32 pages: 22 of story & art, 2 of poster, 4 of ads, 4 of letters & creator columns
This issue includes:
- Lazarus DelSantiago wearing a Sin City hat and a driver wearing an Evil Ernie hat
- a centerfold poster of Ash by Jim Lee (later used in the 1997 Ash trading card set as card #53)
- A scene from Scarface and a scene from The Day the Earth Stood Still
- advertisements for WildC.A.T.s by Alan Moore and Travis Charest, Ash #5, Lady Rawhide #1 and Comic Cavalcade
Event Shopping Channel offers in this issue:
- a Full-Color Ash Poster MSRP: $6.00
- Ash Limited Edition Lithograph of Ash #1's cover (1/1500) MSRP: $29.95
- Ash #1 Connoisseur's Kit: a signed copy of #1 with a Kid Death litho (1/1995) MSRP: $24.95
The front half of the cover art from this issue was later used in the 1997 Ash trading card set as card #4.