- Added Ctrl Refresh to Web Browser.
- Fixed caching problem in Web Browser.
- Added "Install Comic Collector Live for yourself, or for anyone who uses this computer:" to setup.
- Added support for CR2 Title Add / Edit.
- Made Web Browser CR2 compliant.
- Fixed "Ad banner "freak out" after hibernation".
- Performance Upgrade for summary report.
- Performance Upgrade for Store shelves.
- Support for CR2.0 including Add Issue and Add Variant.
- Fixed several bugs that could cause software to close.
- Made Tip of the Day resizable and added missing graphic to a specific tip.
- Optimized data performance for store management.
- Fixed number display on reports for non-subscribers.
- Fixed minor bug when downloading images.
- Updated Startup Tips.
- Added support for non-number issues and items.
- Added multiple backup support for better data security.
- Added Tip of the Day feature.
- Updated Image Handling.
- Added support for Publisher to Issue.
- Added print button to web browser.
- Fixed Bug with Change Request when sorted by publisher.
- Fixed Non-US timestamp bug.
- Fixed Add to CCL problem due to timestamp bug.
- Fixed Wishlist updates due to timestamp bug.
- Fixed store inventory update problem due to timestamp bug.
- Fixed bug in Add to Shelf.
- New improved store management interface.
- Separated sale inventory from catalog.
- Manage sale inventory by cover title for easier management.
- Updates to inventory in software are pushed to the store.
- Delist inventory using the software.
- Create "shelves" to better manage inventory.
- Added lot section for better management of lots.
- Updates to lots on software are pushed to the store.
- Software now supports store management on multiple computers.
- Improved backup support.
- Improved update support.
- Update: Added ability to catalog other comic related items.
- Update: Changed button select for category to dropdown.
- Update: Changed label terms to fit with comic related collectibles.
- Update: Added caption to Image View.
- Update: Image viewer now defaults to personal scan if one is available.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug when in image view, software locks.
- Bug Fix: Fixed bug that did not allow removal of a folder with no Cover Date.
- Bug: Fixed Delete selection in group bar context menu across various groups.
- Bug: Fixed selected cover title in group bar to maintain across all views.
- Bug: Fixed connection bug with dial-up.
- Bug: Fixed connection problem when using dial up.
- Bug: Fixed a bug when adding run to wishlist.
- Bug: Fixed double click close on Planet Button.
- Bug: Fixed narrow down search so back space refreshes search.
- Bug: Typing in new narrow down search replaces old search.
- Update: Optimized Cover View
- Feature: Added ability to remove unwanted folders.
- Bug: Fixed focus to stay on grid when using the delete key.
- FEATURE: Added ability to add / remove columns on the display grid.
- FEATURE: Added 5 new customizable fields.
- FEATURE: Added message when accessing firewall settings.
- Bug: Fixed software to recognize user's choice of desktop font size.
- FEATURE: Added automatic backup when closing software.
- FEATURE: Software now searches cover titles at server when adding new titles.
- FEATURE: Show cover art when adding new titles to catalog.
- Update: Software checks for problems with IE settings at startup.
- Update: Added CCL to windows firewall exceptions during setup.
- Bug: Fixed ability to remember width of details and group bar.
- Bug: Fixed Insert Run when viewing issues in descending order.
- Bug: Fixed Windows Task Bar (Maximized) problem.
- Bug: Fixed Gaps Report Not displaying folders correctly.
- Bug: Fixed Folders count in Gaps view is not showing correct number .
- FEATURE: Added ability to delete highlighted cover title in right click context menu.
- FEATURE: Added right click context menu to detail tab to allow users to customize tab placement.
- FEATURE: Added ability to choose book type when adding to catalog.
- FEATURE: Added My Catalog Views and My Collected Views to Options.
- FEATURE: Added Location Paths to Options.
- FEATURE: Added ability to force update in any group (Character, Writer, etc...).
- FEATURE: Added My Catalog Views to Gaps view and report.
- FEATURE: Grid View and Comic Detail tab order is now remembered.
- FEATURE: Added ability for group (Character, Writer, etc...) buttons to be removed.
- FEATURE: Added keyboard shortcuts for "OK" (Enter) and "Cancel" (Esc) buttons.
- FEATURE: Added Backup and Options buttons to title bar.
- FEATURE: Added Handle to tab bar.
- FEATURE: Group (Cover Title, Story Arc, etc...) and Comic Detail area widths are now remembered.
- ENHANCEMENT: Streamlined the Verify Insertion step for Send To Live Market.
- ENHANCEMENT: Help now points directly to: http://news.comiccollectorlive.com/.
- Bug: Fixed small bug when maximizing software while in Cover View.
- FEATURE: Added option to auto remove from wishlist when adding inventory.
- Bug: Fixed periodic crash when adding or removing writer.
- Bug: Fixed format problem when entering sell price.
- FEATURE: Added ability to check box select issues when using inventory view.
- FEATURE: Added ability to edit, rate, or add to custom view the selected issues in inventory view.
- FEATURE: Added gaps view to allow users to view gaps within thier collection.
- FEATURE: Updated the grading system to use a 25 point scale similar to industry leaders grading.
- FEATURE: Added ability for users to grade thier comics without using the wizard.
- FEATURE: Added Cover View so users could view covers of thier various lists.
- FEATURE: Updated the way Custom View select functions. If a person has a custom view, the main button will drop down to select a specific view.
- FEATURE: "Live Market Manager" Added ability to move items to que even if not graded or priced.
- FEATURE: "Live Market Manager" Added ability to select issues for edit, grading, and sending to server.
- Bug: Fixed time out bug when uploading sale items.
- FEATURE: Added ability for users to uncheck proxy on install.
- FEATURE: Added tab select for Folder View and Inventory View.
- FEATURE: Added toggle button for Expand / Collapse of folders.
- FEATURE: Enhanced upgrade module to make future upgrades faster.
- Bug: Fixed tab glitch with mouse wheel.
- FEATURE: Added ability for sellers to choose a make offer option.
- FEATURE: Added link to store setup if user tries to upload sale items and store is not complete.
- FEATURE: Moved Live Market Manager to it's own management tab.
- FEATURE: Added group bar to Live Market Manager for easier selection of issues.
- FEATURE: Added ability to do a narrow down search in group bar.
- FEATURE: Added feature to allow an add many to wishlist.
- FEATURE: Enhanced install process to allow a new signup during install
- FIXED: Bug where software somewhat unstable during delete issue process.
- FIXED: Bug where editor was not being removed in change request.
- FEATURE: Added ability to create custom catalog views.
- FEATURE: Added feature to update software wish list with web site wish list activity.
- FIXED: Software now updates characters, artists, writers and editors changes.
- FIXED: Bug when using "&" symbol in custom view names.
- FIXED: Bug that caused a crash in some cases while using custom views.
- FEATURE: Added custom views for collected issues.
- FEATURE: Added reports for custom views.
- FEATURE: Added synchronization for items you are selling (for disastor recovery).
- FEATURE: Added ability to see items you are selling in Live Market Manager.
- FIXED: In rare instances an issues would not display in collected view.
- FEATURE: Added ability to manage links in the browser area of the software.
- FEATURE: Added Summary information in Live Market Manager.
- FEATURE: Added navigation enhancments to Live Market Manager.
- FEATURE: Added notification when user adds to wish list and item added is for sale.
- BUG: Suppressed java script error messages when using CCL browser.
- ENHANCMENT: Combined msi and setup.exe into one setup.exe
- ENHANCMENT: Update client sale issue when user updates a sale item in their CCL store.
- FEATURE: Added "All" to Book Type select.
- FEATURE: Added Added Icons to list view in group bar.
- FEATURE: Added feature to set sale price on multiple issues when selecting to sell.
- FEATURE: Added selling report to display items that have been posted to Live Market for sale.
- FEATURE: Added ability to view Live Market sale items in group bar.
- FEATURE: Added ability to queue items to be sent to Live Market
- FEATURE: Added ability to review queued items before sending to Live Market.
- FEATURE: Added ability to send items to Live Market for sale.
- FEATURE: Added ability to grade multiple issues in Live Market Manager.
- ENHANCMENT: Added process at startup to check for problems with database and make repairs
- BUG FIXED: Optimized for speed when switching between views.
- BUG FIXED: Fixed issue where change requests were getting stuck.
- BUG FIXED: Fixed wish list items on web site not matching software.
- FEATURE: Added ability to filter the group bar by book type.
- FEATURE: Added ability to choose book type when sending change requests.
0.7 Change Log (04/22/2007)
- The system for updates has been changed. Rather than performing updates in the background, we have added an update status form which shows status as it is happening. This change altered many of the under the hood processes which were preventing people from getting updates as well as the dreaded stuck lightning bolt issue.
- A right click context menu has been added to the Cover Title List Box in the main issue view. This option will let you quickly hop to the screen to add/remove titles.
- In preparation for Live Market, you can now attach custom issue scans to issues in your collection. When sending items up for sale, these images will become available to potential buyers.
- Load time has been decreased.
- Fixed a problem where users in locations where date is formatted dd/mm/yyyy were receving an error when submitting change requests.
0.6 Release Notes
- Cover title list on the Add/Remove Title Screen is no longer loaded and bound by default. Instead you must type in a keyword to search. Typing just 1 letter will return all titles starting with that letter, if you still want to browse the list of titles.
- Application loading time has been reduced due to the change in behavior loading cover title list.
- Users can now submit Change Requests for Artists, Writers, Editors, and Story Arcs.
- Users can assign Artists, Writers, Editors, and Story Arcs to Issues.
- The Change Request form now requests that a user supply a cover image when adding a new issue or issue variant. It isn't required, but requests which don't supply and image are moved to the bottom of the approval stack.
- Popup help added to several elements of the UI, including the Change Request form to better instruct users.
- The "Signed By" field length has been increased and no longer causes the application to crash if you enter more than 100 characters. The new field should be long enough to add several names.
- CCL now works on 64 bit systems, including Windows XP Pro 64 and Windows Vista 64.
- Fixed a problem where updates were being partially applied to the local data store.
0.5 Release Notes
- Fixed Bug with download delay
- Added ability to rate multiple issues
0.4 Release Notes
- Bug fixed: Crashing when hitting Hide Folder button
- Bug fixed: Random crash in the Add Cover Title form
- Enhancement: Added wording to change request to reflect its purpose.
- Updated Captcha on Signup
- Optimized DB for Update
- Set up S3 servers for hosting assets
- Credit Card Updating Bug Fixed
- Added Column to Search for Number of Wish List Items per Seller under "Store Locator".
- Image Bug fixed in CR system; system now shows uploaded image in Change Request screen.
- Adjusted Seller Issue Search; system now remembers your last search when viewing individual issues.
- Fixed Cover Date/Sale Date bug. System now displays correct informaion.
- Changed "Find Comics" Search criteria to set the drop down lists without having to wait for postback.
- Optimized Seller Options for faster response. System now uses update panels and buttons to show site is processing your request.
- Items In Cart Now Display In Left Pane As You Shop.
- Updated And Optimized The Buy Activity On The Store Page.
- Updated And Optimized Paging Through Store Inventory.
- Optimization: Optimized Main Store Front Query
- Modification: Sale items for future new releases will not show up for sale until sale date
- Feature: Change Request Notification option added to profile (generates a PM any time a change request you submitted is approved or rejected).
- Feature: CCG/Gaming cards added as category of CCL Library
- Feature: Cover Title search now works with multiple partial search items. ("spec spid" finds Spectacular Spider-Man)
- Bug Fix: Sale item and Sale lot pages handles seller on vacation correctly
- Feature: Match options added to library searches allowing begins with, ends with and exact match searches
- Feature: Library research feature added to Change Request vote/review.
- Update: Issue Jump added to Issus specific Reviews and Market Stats pages.
- Update: Ability to submit a "New Item" change request added to library search pages.
- Update: Ability to submit a "New Item" change request added for each item to change request navigation in change listing views.
- Update: Find Comics for Sale search can now be cleared (so it doesn't have to follow you around everywhere. Click the Up Arrow image at the top right of the "Find Comics for Sale" panel.
- Update: CR Navigation improved. Search Library links added to CR List pages. CR Lists show oldest requests first. History/Completed lists show newest first. Approval of new item returns to CR List.
- Bug Fix: Fixed error when adding/editing list item that contains quotation marks.
- Bug Fix: When not found, titles, credits, characters, publishers and story arcs will now redirect to search pages.
- Feature: Credit search allows searching by artist, writer, etc.
- Feature: Credit page, item listing centralized listing of items associated with a person. This includes the ability to filter associations by type (artist, editor, writer)
- Feature: Title adds/edits opened to all members
- Feature: List Item adds/edits added to CR2 system
- Feature: List Item approvals added to CR2 system (with limited functionality)
- Update: Merge of credit data. People with multiple types of credits are now combined into one entity/person (known in CCL terms as a credit.
- Update: Listing for artists, editors, writers on issue pages now provide links to credit page.
- Update: Issue edits of list items updated to handle credits (search now searches among all people in library
- Update: Issue edits updated so that new list items (proposed through an add character change request, for instance) will be added as "provisional" list items. If/when approved, the list items will be automatically added to the issue.
- Update: Improved handling of invalid issues and titles (in preparation of eventual merge/move tools)
- Update: Improved handling of process to mark invalid issues and titles
- Feature: CR2 Cover Title Add and Edit Features (release limited to approvers) allows web-based change requests on Cover Title / Series
- Feature: "Bio" field added to Cover Titles to allow for an extended description of the Cover Title
- Feature: "Related Title" links added to Cover Titles to allow easy referencing between titles
- Feature: "Hot Titles" list added to New Releases page, showing titles with the most purchases of New Releases in past 6 months
- Update: New Releases and Release Date pages now allow reports based on Release Date (rather than just the current releases)
- Update: "New This Week" panel on front page now based on New Release sales
- Update: CSR (Customer Satisfaction Rating) based on sales and feedback from past 30 days, added to store pages
- Update: Needs Work feature extended to Cover Titles.
- Updated: Added ability to ask for notification when a list item change request is approved or rejected
- Bug Fix: Cover Title "bookend" covers link to appropriate issues
- Feature: Issue Jump/Seek in navigation of Issue pages
- Feature: [spoiler] tag now recognized in forum
- Feature: Ability to view issues by selected sale date (in Library/New Issues)
- Update: Library-based Summary (including Issue and Variant counts) available from Cover Title page
- Update: The cover title's issue list moved to separate page and Layout on Cover Title page updated
- Update: Item summary information added to Add Issue request forms
- Update: Page navigation added to bottom of cover title pages
- Bug Fix: Fixed "No Comments" in Change Request manager showing even when there are comments
- Bug Fix: Fixed no issues found text for story arc searches and listings
- Feature: New issues area added to comics library (showing all items released this week and last week)
- Update: Offers now expire after 7 days of inactivity rather than after 3 days
- Feature: Issues that need Change Request work can be marked with Needs Work alerts at the issue page and then tracked through the "Needs Work" report
- Feature: Comments can now be applied to issues
- Update: List Items and Item Bio editing added to Add Issue and Add Variant Issue Chanage Requests
- Bug Fix: Caching problem fixed making changes erroneously believe that a change request submitted within the software's web browser is a duplicate
- Bug Fix: Deletes in forum will now not effect subsequent posts (posts quoting a post were being deleted with the original post)
- Feature: Change Request 2 Manager Beta expanded to track CR2 Item and Variant Adds and allow review and approval
- Feature: Change Request 2 Web-Based Add Missing Issue added (available from Cover Title page)
- Feature: Change Request 2 Web-Based Add Missing Variant added (available from Issue page)
- Feature: Ability to message the originator of a request
- Feature: Ability to report inappropriate comments in the CR2 system
- Update: Cover Title listings for Publisher and Cover Title detail page shows calculated information based on the library (such as published, number of issues and earliest issue to mitigate need for this information in the Cover Title description)
- Update: Partial fix to search within posts in forum search. Results limited to last 90 days
- Update: Sample of most recently added trading cards added to default library search view
- Update: Cart displays grade of book purchased (does not apply to lots).
- Bug Fix: Change comments disappearing
- Bug Fix: Content reporting not allowing comments to be reported on
- Update: Software Subscription page link added
- Update: Library Search enhanced to treat spaces as wildcard characters ('Jim Howlett' or 'J J Howlett' will find 'James (Jim) "Logan" Howlett')
- Bug Fix: Add Issue Variant not crediting points
- Bug Fix: Change Requests Approved statistic
- Bug Fix: Cardinal printing formating fixed for 11th, 12th, 13th (was showing as 11st, 12nd, 13rd)
- Feature: Ability to attach multiple publishers to issue added
- Update: Publisher page lists all titles associated to that publisher (through either title or issue relationship)
- Update: ability to create Add or Edit Publisher Change Requests through the CR2 Edit Issue forms added.
- Update: ability to create "Edit List Item" Change Requests (edit artist, editor, writer, character, story arc) added to CR2 list editing
- Feature: Social Bookmarking capabilities through addthis.com "Share" button added
- Feature: Member page shows reviews and news areticles written by member
- Feature: Public draft mode added for reviews and news articles allowing editing
- Feature: Store shelves capability added
- Feature: 728 x 90 store banner space made available
- Update: More complete store information in store
- Update: Bundled lots added as list in store
- Update: Custom payment options, seller feedback visible in store
- Feature: Change Request 2 Manager Beta released to track web-based submissions and approvals
- Feature: Change Request 2 Web-Based Issue Editing capabilities added
- Update: Issue Details page reformatted
- Update: Title, Publisher, Story Arc and Character Searches collected into new "Library" section
- Update: Improved layout of Title search (and new categories added). Improved performance and paging abilities
- Update: Improved layout of Publisher, Story Arc and Character searches in Library. Improved performance and paging abilities
- Update: Improved layout of Title detail page, Added issue images and wishlist/issue/cart indicators *add to wishlist temporarily removed*, *alternate sorts temporarily removed
- Update: Improved issue jump capabilities on Cover Title page (jumps to logical page rather than just returning issues greater than or equal to the issue number)
- Update: Image on sale items in sale item detail default to front cover scan if provided
- Update: Sellers now able to choose whether to restock a refunded/reversed order
- Update: Order summary table added to order invoice
- Update: Contact information added to web errors
- Bug Fix: Patch allows refunded/reversed items to be Received/Added to CCL
- Bug Fix: Deleting an unread message does not cintinue to prompt "You have unread messages"
- Bug Fix: Performance on viewing offers improved
- Feature: Added "Custom Payment Option" features for sellers (ability to specify payment options other than PayPal allowing sellers to manually process money orders, etc)
- Update: Revised Purchases List/Purchase Detail and Orders List/Order Detail
- Feature: Added ability for members to rate issues
- Feature: Added display of overall community rating of issues
- Feature: Added ability for approved members to write issue reviews
- Feature: Added Reviews section of site to list and feature community-produced reviews
- Feature: Added "My Reviews" to My Account section for members approved to write reviews
- Feature: Community "watch" capabilities allowing users to report inappropriate content in reviews
- Feature: Added "View Live Data" for Change Request Review when working with an added Variant
- Bug Fix: Fixed Sender can delete message from recipient's inbox
- Bug Fix: Fixed Scripts that handle "More/Less" buttons on some pages would misbehave
- Bug Fix: Fixed erroneous variant assertion in Change Request review for added Variant
- Bug Fix: Fixed Issue Number display in Change Request review list
- Update: Better handing of Inbox/Sent messages queries
- Update: Tasks/roles/permissions system to determine user's abilities to do such things as write and comment on reviews
- Update: More visible wishlist and cart icons when an item is on a wishlist of in a cart
- Update: Improved display of paragraph breaks in Issue Descriptions in Change Request review
- Update: Improved issue navigation within cover title
- Update: Added "Show Reported Content" setting in profile, to allow member to ignore that a review or comment has been reported for inappropriate content
- Feature: Updated issue detail page
- Feature: Updated home page title
- Bug Fix: Fixed problem with paypal when buying over 100 issues