Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
new members Options
EugeneFelikson
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 5:41:22 AM

Groups: Member

Hi guys, I'm new here too. Been a member of this site for a while now, but sort of forgot about my account until a few days ago. Also pretty green to the comic scene still, but I'm very eager to learn everything I've missed out on all these years. Normally, I'm more of a retro video game nerd, but most of my attention has been focused on comics as of late.

Favorite books - Buffy, Hack/Slash, Spider-Man
icarus201
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 8:57:19 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Hi, there, Eugene. Wave

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
Nerdgasm_Comics
Posted: Sunday, July 22, 2012 12:17:24 PM

EugeneFelikson wrote:
Hi guys, I'm new here too. Been a member of this site for a while now, but sort of forgot about my account until a few days ago. Also pretty green to the comic scene still, but I'm very eager to learn everything I've missed out on all these years. Normally, I'm more of a retro video game nerd, but most of my attention has been focused on comics as of late.

Favorite books - Buffy, Hack/Slash, Spider-Man

Welcome to CCL! I am a Buffy fan myself and have been since the show. CCL is a great community and a good way to expand your comic collection!

"Get your Nerd ON!"

If you find a comic in my Inventory that doesn't have a cover scan or one in approval. Send me a PM with the issue name and number, and I'll give you $1.00 in store credit per issue!

If you can't find what you are looking for at my store try these AWESOME stores!
Alpha Comics, Comics Castle, Gryphon Comics and Games, Curious Goods & Comics II, EastBay Comics, HeroLand Comics, The Comic Book Stop,

StreetNERD
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 1:56:46 AM

Im new here live in Detroit MI im 23 years old and a comic book collector im a huge DC fan i like marvel,Darkhorse an Image comics as well but DC all the way i not only collect the comics i read them still becuz most people only buy them resale for alot of money or just look at the pic. comic book toons have allways been huge for me love reading about watching tv or moives about if you need or want sum one to talk to at anytime im here to stay

TEAM STREET
Cyborg Suprman(leader)
Spawn(magic)
Hulk(power)
Doctor Doom(brains)
Hush(out of his mind)

SHAZAM!!!!

follow me @ComicHeadTerry on Instagram
padreglcc
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 12:53:18 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

Welcome to CCL, StreetNERD. Always nice to have a fellow Michigander around. Enjoy the site!

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
StreetNERD
Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012 1:16:42 PM

Thank you

SHAZAM!!!!

follow me @ComicHeadTerry on Instagram
kevscomics
Posted: Saturday, August 25, 2012 6:24:26 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Hi, My name is Kevin, and I am new here.

I love ccl for two reasons.

1. I am over an hour from the nearest LCS, so at the best I get in there every two weeks, and even then I rarely get the chance to do more than just grab my pull list. But on here I can leisurely browse the stores and put together some very nice and cheap orders that help to fill in the gaps on the multiple series that I am reading.

2. I am an amateur seller (the only way I can justify buying all the comics that I do is if I sell) but I love having a way to cheaply put my collection up for sale. I mean ultimately whatever I sell is going to go into the next thing that I am reading.
comicfan17blue
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 2:48:11 PM

Hello ALL CCLers

I am Robert and have been on the site for a few months now. I have collected comics off and on since high school. I am a big Image fan and have been for years. Collected mostly Darkchylde, Darkness, Witchblade and Dreamwave Transformers books during my high school and early college years.

Got back into comics about two years ago because I have always wanted to open a comic book store. Any tips and advice on how I can educate myself better on the comic industry is appreciated. Currently debating on selling part-time online and at the few local comic conventions held in my area to try and earn some working capital so someday I might be able to open up a brick and mortar shop.

Currently collect Chew, Skullkickers, Morning Glories, Jennifer Blood, The Boys, many other Image titles, a few Boom series and some of Icon titles though haven't picked any up since Kick Ass 2. I Have picked up some newer Image titles but have gotten a chance to read them yet. I don't read much Marvel and DC as I can't stand having to get 5-6 issues a month to get one storyline completed and sometimes those issues only have a few pages relating to the story .

I found CCL thru my many hours of searching Google for places to purchase comics with reasonable prices. I shop my LCS but I like to get variant covers for some of my books and in my market it is hard to find anything above a 1:10 cover reasonable priced and on top of that one of my subscription shops starting given me books that were consistently damaged. My other shopping avenue for many years was eBay but I can't stand that the market rate for some books skyrockets out of hand so quickly, though sometimes I have been snagged in both as a buyer and seller.

So far in all of my buying experiences on CCL the sellers have all earned Hero feedback and I hope that continues as I continue to shop here.

Thanks,

Robert
oakman29
Posted: Monday, October 29, 2012 11:05:48 PM

comicfan17blue wrote:
Hello ALL CCLers

I am Robert and have been on the site for a few months now. I have collected comics off and on since high school. I am a big Image fan and have been for years. Collected mostly Darkchylde, Darkness, Witchblade and Dreamwave Transformers books during my high school and early college years.

Got back into comics about two years ago because I have always wanted to open a comic book store. Any tips and advice on how I can educate myself better on the comic industry is appreciated. Currently debating on selling part-time online and at the few local comic conventions held in my area to try and earn some working capital so someday I might be able to open up a brick and mortar shop.

Currently collect Chew, Skullkickers, Morning Glories, Jennifer Blood, The Boys, many other Image titles, a few Boom series and some of Icon titles though haven't picked any up since Kick Ass 2. I Have picked up some newer Image titles but have gotten a chance to read them yet. I don't read much Marvel and DC as I can't stand having to get 5-6 issues a month to get one storyline completed and sometimes those issues only have a few pages relating to the story .

I found CCL thru my many hours of searching Google for places to purchase comics with reasonable prices. I shop my LCS but I like to get variant covers for some of my books and in my market it is hard to find anything above a 1:10 cover reasonable priced and on top of that one of my subscription shops starting given me books that were consistently damaged. My other shopping avenue for many years was eBay but I can't stand that the market rate for some books skyrockets out of hand so quickly, though sometimes I have been snagged in both as a buyer and seller.

So far in all of my buying experiences on CCL the sellers have all earned Hero feedback and I hope that continues as I continue to shop here.

Thanks,

Robert

Hi Robert,Isn't Chew just awesome.Applause

"You want me to trade you my comic for small rectangular sheets of green paper with the images of dead white men?"

CCComics
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 12:12:53 AM

Hi all,

Just joined and poking around to see what's up and what this site is like. With almost 90,000 members I'm rather impressed. Must be a busy place.

Okay off to explore.
DRUMCZAR
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 5:46:44 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

CCComics wrote:
Hi all,

Just joined and poking around to see what's up and what this site is like. With almost 90,000 members I'm rather impressed. Must be a busy place.

Okay off to explore.

WELCOME to CCL CCComics. This is a Great place Shop. Lots of Great Friendly sellers here.

HAPPY HUNTING & HOLIDAYS!!!

ADC

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

FREE SHIPPING (US Only) STARTS AT $20(Media) / $30 (Priority)
(US Orders only)

ALL INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS GET FREE INSURANCE & TRACKING!!!

SHOP AT MY STORE - - ADC'S COLLECTION!

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

BALTIMORE RAVENS SUPERBOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
Grwurz
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 12:20:45 PM

Hello,

I'm Greg and I live in Southern California. I have been collecting comics for almost 23 years now. I originally got in to collecting through the original Batman movie. The one with Michael Keaton (although I guess an argument can be made that the old Adam West movie is the original) Anyway, I was away for a few years after my kids were born and I have recently returned.

My interests are Batman, Incredible Hulk (now, Indestructible Hulk), Walking Dead, and Chew also, pretty much everything Valiant puts out. These are the main titles that I follow, but I pick up all kinds of different titles each month.

I was always a DC guy as a kid, but I have realized in the last few years that I am just a comic book guy. I found I get more satisfaction from my comics when I just get the ones I want and don't discriminate based on what company puts out a particular book.

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
BurningDoom
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 1:57:44 PM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Welcome to the CCL! Big Grin

This is the true original Batman movie:

My dad is a bit of a movie junkie, so I have seen it because he owns it (along with the sequel "Batman and Robin").

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
SuperSoldier124
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 4:39:35 PM

hey greg! nice seeing new blood on the forums!

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

DRUMCZAR
Posted: Sunday, December 30, 2012 6:25:57 PM

Shop at My Store

Greg & Anyone I may have missed Recently,

Welcome to CCL!!!

& Happy Hunting!!!

I guess I'm good till Next Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!!!

ADC

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

(US Orders only)

I AM HIGHLY COMMITTED TO MAKING IT ONE OF THE BEST BUYING EXPERIENCES YOU'VE EVER HAD!!!

GO RAVENS !!!
Grwurz
Posted: Monday, December 31, 2012 4:31:49 AM

BurningDoom wrote:
Welcome to the CCL! Big Grin

This is the true original Batman movie:

My dad is a bit of a movie junkie, so I have seen it because he owns it (along with the sequel "Batman and Robin").

You know, the thought of that did cross my mind while I was writing the post, but for some reason I din't go with that one. Probably because I have no idea who starred in it!

Also, thanks everyone for your welcomes!Wave

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, January 02, 2013 5:26:28 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Grwurz wrote:
Hello,

I'm Greg and I live in Southern California. I have been collecting comics for almost 23 years now. I originally got in to collecting through the original Batman movie. The one with Michael Keaton (although I guess an argument can be made that the old Adam West movie is the original) Anyway, I was away for a few years after my kids were born and I have recently returned.

Hey Greg!
Welcome to the community! I hope you have a positive experience here.
I remember the Adam West TV Batman from when I was a kid - my brothers and I would run around "punching" each other shouting POW! BAM! and BIFF!
Julie Newmar may have been my first crush!
Howie

Oh Yeah, I love Mayor West in Family Guy. Can't believe they get him to say some of that stuff!

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations
TMNT figure lot

creepy
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 9:18:32 PM

Hi this is my first post.I have been collecting comics for 40 years,and just recently found this site.I collect Amazing Spider-Man,Batman,Thor,Hulk,Creepy Magazine,and just about any superhero there is.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 9:38:55 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hi, welcome to Comic Collector Live! I hope you enjoy the site, feel free to chime in on the many Forum topics. We have a vibrant community and love to see new faces. There are dozens of stores here to help you fill any gaps in your collection. Take care, hope to see you around!
Howie

Closing in on 600 Hero Ratings! Now with more than 16,000 comics listed and thousands more to come! To all of my Fantastic Customers I say, Thank You! Keep watching.

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations
TMNT figure lot

DRUMCZAR
Posted: Friday, March 08, 2013 10:24:14 PM

Shop at My Store

WELCOME CREEPY!!! Hope you enjoy the CCL Experiance!

Alan

PEACE!+

EVERYTHING IS 30% OFF!!!

(US Orders only)

GO RAVENS !!!