Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Red K Comics Official Launch Sale!!!! (Updated) Options
comicscastle
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 1:26:08 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Welcome to CCL and good luck with your store. If I can help you out in any way just ask.---Pat

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

red_k_comics
Posted: Thursday, November 22, 2012 10:33:55 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

To kick off the start of our first full month here on Comic Collector Live, we would like to offer a special deal to all of our customers: make one purchase of 5 or more items in the month of November, receive a 10% rebate. If you make anymore purchases through the remainder of November, receive a 20% rebate on each additional purchase this month! PLUS: any purchases of 5 or more items from the month of October will also qualify you for 20% rebate for the rest of November!

Currently we have 2400+ of the thousands of books in our inventory listed, and adding more daily. All of our items are competitively priced. Check back often, or feel free to message us with any questions or requests.

*Rebates will be refunded once order is processed

red_k_comics
Posted: Saturday, November 24, 2012 5:14:46 PM

Shop at My Store

To kick off the start of our first full month here on Comic Collector Live, we would like to offer a special deal to all of our customers: make one purchase of 5 or more items in the month of November, receive a 10% rebate. If you make anymore purchases through the remainder of November, receive a 20% rebate on each additional purchase this month! PLUS: any purchases of 5 or more items from the month of October will also qualify you for 20% rebate for the rest of November!

Currently we have 2500+ of the thousands of books in our inventory listed, and adding more daily. All of our items are competitively priced. Check back often, or feel free to message us with any questions or requests.

red_k_comics
Posted: Sunday, November 25, 2012 9:06:34 PM

Shop at My Store

Currently we have 2700+ of the thousands of books in our inventory listed, and adding more daily. All of our items are competitively priced. Check back often, or feel free to message us with any questions or requests.