Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Indestructible Hulk Options
Coyote12
Posted: Friday, November 23, 2012 10:45:22 PM

Groups: Member

So what are your thoughts on Indestructible Hulk if you picked it up? I have been following Hulk for a long while and was overall disappointed in Jason Aarons recent Incredible Hulk run. I read Daredevil so I have been enjoying Mark Waids writing on that character so I am looking forward to what he will be doing with Hulk.
Shogun684
Posted: Monday, December 03, 2012 4:38:26 PM

I really enjoyed issue 1 I would have to say it was one of my favorte now titles so far it was right up there with All New X men can't wait to see what this month brings.
Bristow1
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 4:39:53 PM

I think it is a huge improvement over the Jason Aarron run which sucked. I kinda like that Banner will be a character again instead of an after thought. Should be interesting and hopefully they bring back Amadeus Cho.

Jeph Loeb Color Books = Tracing

Collector: Hey man. If somebody draws something
and then you draw the same thing right on top of it, not going out-side the designated original art, what do you call that!
Little kid:I don't know. Tracing?
Collector:(to Banky) See?
Banky: It's not tracing.
Collector: Oh, but it is.
Banky:(to Little Kid) Do you want your book signed or what?
Collector: Hey - don't get all testy with him
just because you have a problem with your station in life.
Banky: I'm secure with what I do.
Collector: Then say it - you're a tracer.
Tamwood
Posted: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:42:28 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

I liked the first story arc from the last run, when it was supposed to be Silvestri drawing it. And the new Von Doom could be a decent character, if used correctly. But the "Stay Angry" storyline was terrible.

I've read the first couple issues of Indestructible. Not bad at all. I generally like Mark Waid, so I'll be giving this one a chance as long as he's writing it.
teh_longinator
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 12:56:38 AM

I'm loving the first two issues. I like that they're really working to develop Banner.

Can't wait to see what was in store for Tony at the mountain :P... There's some Banner sneakyness going on. Maybe he only joined S.H.I.E.L.D. so that he'd be in a position to do some real damage?

(I know, I know, I'll shut up)

Cave Comics
I buy comics so that I can sell comics, to buy more comics.

Check out my eBay listings at http://www.ebay.ca/sch/tehlonginator/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
crackerjack1
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 6:33:48 AM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Tamwood wrote:
I liked the first story arc from the last run, when it was supposed to be Silvestri drawing it. And the new Von Doom could be a decent character, if used correctly. But the "Stay Angry" storyline was terrible.

I've read the first couple issues of Indestructible. Not bad at all. I generally like Mark Waid, so I'll be giving this one a chance as long as he's writing it.

Aaron's run started strong and then just went all sorts of weird and bad. Waid's run is starting off pretty good as well too.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cyclops, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Figment, Original Sin, Super Secret Crisis War, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT: Turtles in Time

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
ShenValleyInitiative
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 8:02:23 AM

Best of the NOW titles right now.

angelc0p
Posted: Friday, December 28, 2012 8:49:13 AM

we need another good long run on the hulk like Peter David had. Hope they keep Waid for awhile.