Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL Comics Library » Change Request Discussion » Monica Rambeau/Photon in Captain Marvel

Monica Rambeau/Photon in Captain Marvel

Tamwood
Thursday, December 20, 2012 1:37:52 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
In Captain Marvel #7 and 8, Monica Rambeau guest-stars. In the characters section of both issues, she's named as both Monica and Photon. My question is, is she still Photon? She does use her powers, but nowhere is she called Photon. I know she USED to be Captain Marvel, and she has used the name Photon before, but I'm not sure now.

I didn't remove Photon from the listings. Wanted to see if anybody else was up-to-date on Monica.
crackerjack1
Thursday, December 20, 2012 6:35:00 AM
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
To the best of my knowledge and everything else I have read over the past few years she is still Photon.

EDIT: Just remembered, the last thing she was really in was the Marvel Divas and she was still being called Photon. She is still in the same costume as well now.
padreglcc
Thursday, December 20, 2012 8:19:08 AM
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host
Both marvel.wikia.com and the official Marvel universe listing have her current alias as "Pulsar."
“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.

Need help? Feel free to contact one of the Moderators or Approvers.