Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Seller's Corner » New Store on CCL - Sammy B Comics - Come check us out

New Store on CCL - Sammy B Comics - Come check us out

butzyba
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:46:45 PM
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
We are a new store on CCL so come check us out. Please browse the store and let me know if you have any questions. I have been collecting comics for over 35 years and have been a seller on the four letter auction site for over 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status. I will be adding inventory constantly and if there is something you want and it isn't listed shoot me a PM. I recently listed some of the following books:

Deadpool (1997 series)
Harley Quinn
Spider-Man 2099, later issues including the venom variant covers
Tarot Witch of the Black Rose
Amazing Spider-Man
Avengers
butzyba
Sunday, February 17, 2013 8:03:12 PM
Shop at My Store
We are a new store on CCL so come check us out. Please browse the store and let me know if you have any questions. I have been collecting comics for over 35 years and have been a seller on the four letter auction site for over 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status. I will be adding inventory constantly and if there is something you want and it isn't listed shoot me a PM.
butzyba
Sunday, February 24, 2013 6:03:23 PM
Shop at My Store
We are a new store on CCL so come check us out. Please browse the store and let me know if you have any questions. I have been collecting comics for over 35 years and have been a seller on the four letter auction site for over 10 years with 100% feedback and Top Rated Seller status. I will be adding inventory constantly and if there is something you want and it isn't listed shoot me a PM.
butzyba
Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:13:41 PM
Shop at My Store
butzyba
Sunday, March 17, 2013 8:10:48 PM
Shop at My Store