Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Collecting » Collecting, General Discussion » so what book is giving you the hardest time to find?

so what book is giving you the hardest time to find?

2 pages: 1 [2]
the7suns
Thursday, March 07, 2013 8:06:07 AM
Groups: Member
The comic book (right now) that is giving me the hardest time to find:

LOCKE & KEY: CROWN OF SHADOWS #4 RI COVER (aka Variant cover)...

It's a bit upsetting, but nothing to throw a fit or punch out a wall over.. yet.

Anyone know where I can find one? Near Mint if possible (of course, right?)
jbeeman85
Thursday, March 07, 2013 11:55:41 AM
As with you SuperSoldier, Tales of the TMNT #70 is giving me all kinds of trouble finding it. Also TMNT Volume 4 #29, they only made a limited number of that issue so that's to be expected I guess. The other TMNT issues that I am searching for I have found it's just a matter of whether I am willing to spend what the seller is asking.
SuperSoldier124
Thursday, March 07, 2013 12:43:48 PM
jbeeman85 wrote:
As with you SuperSoldier, Tales of the TMNT #70 is giving me all kinds of trouble finding it. Also TMNT Volume 4 #29, they only made a limited number of that issue so that's to be expected I guess. The other TMNT issues that I am searching for I have found it's just a matter of whether I am willing to spend what the seller is asking.
yeah i've been having trouble 29 as well. I found tmnt (IDW) #2 for 5 bucks so I'm happy about that. My LCS hosed me on the first 3 issues when I was in Afghanistan, even sold her the death of ultimate Spidey variant for 30 bucks and told her its what I wanted even when I said I didn't want any of the variants for that trash. As for tales of the TMNT 70... the hunt continues.
add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1