Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
FREE SHIPPING FOR PURCHASES OF $20 OR MORE! Options
bovard
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 11:05:53 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Come by and check out some back issues!

FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $20 or more. This is Domestic shipping only, however I will offer a discount of $4 off for International orders. Free shipping is usually Media Mail, and can take up to a few weeks for delivery (due to USPS handling time), however, a Priority Mail upgrade is available, where you only pay the difference between the Priority, and Media rate.

Also, pictures provided upon request. Does'nt matter what it is; a .50 cent book, or a 50 dollar book, if you want to see it, you got it.

Everything individually graded - NO BATCH GRADING. About NM grading; ALL of my NM books are that, or better. Meaning, what I have listed at that grade, are at least NM, and often NM+, or NM/Mint, just that for listing on CCL I usually just use NM as the highest grade. And, they have all been individually graded.

Everything Bagged and Boarded This saves you the time and expense of having to buy, and bag them yourself. None of that old dirty or discolored stuff either, as most are in new B&B's, or just a few years old.

Please see my feedback and know that you are dealing with someone who cares about comics and making sure you are completely happy with your purchase.[/quote]

bovard
Posted: Thursday, March 21, 2013 6:50:06 PM

Shop at My Store

20% off all purchases.

You must pm me within 24 hours to request the discount; just ask for 20% off!

FREE SHIPPING on purchases of $20 or more. This is Domestic shipping only, however I will offer a discount of $4 off for International orders. Free shipping is usually Media Mail, and can take up to a few weeks for delivery (due to USPS handling time), however, a Priority Mail upgrade is available, where you only pay the difference between the Priority, and Media rate.

Also, pictures provided upon request. Does'nt matter what it is; a .50 cent book, or a 50 dollar book, if you want to see it, you got it.

Everything individually graded - NO BATCH GRADING. About NM grading; ALL of my NM books are that, or better. Meaning, what I have listed at that grade, are at least NM, and often NM+, or NM/Mint, just that for listing on CCL I usually just use NM as the highest grade. And, they have all been individually graded.

Everything Bagged and Boarded This saves you the time and expense of having to buy, and bag them yourself. None of that old dirty or discolored stuff either, as most are in new B&B's, or just a few years old.

Please see my feedback and know that you are dealing with someone who cares about comics and making sure you are completely happy with your purchase.

bovard
Posted: Monday, March 25, 2013 2:11:58 PM

Shop at My Store

20% off all purchases.

Please see my feedback and know that you are dealing with someone who cares about comics and making sure you are completely happy with your purchase.

bovard
Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 4:39:50 PM

Shop at My Store

20% off all purchases.

bovard
Posted: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 11:10:51 AM

Shop at My Store

20% off all purchases.

bovard
Posted: Thursday, March 28, 2013 1:17:19 PM

Shop at My Store

20% off all purchases.