Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » Comics Marketplace » The Buyer's Corner » CCL Buyers - How Do You Shop?
3 pages: 1 2 [3]
BurningDoom
Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:30:04 PM
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
pottersan wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
dunleavy75 wrote:
I basically just browse 4 stores and sometimes use my wish list. I need to update big time though, as I let my subscription expire a ways back. The stores are Alpha Comics, ComicsCastle, Curious Goods, and TreeHouse.
dun, I can give you a FREE copy of the CCL cd software with any purchase!

I'd love a CD copy of the software with my next purchase, if possible! I always prefer physical media to download-only.

You know, these things ain't cheap!

Seriously though, I think I actually have 2 copies ( and yes, these are the official copies. I purchased them from CCL for a past promotion.)
Let me dig around, by the time I fill your wishlist I should find my second copy.

No worries then. I have the software. You don't have to worry about sending one if they aren't cheap. I assumed they were promotional freebies, or something.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
pottersan
Saturday, March 09, 2013 10:45:33 PM
Groups: Member
BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
BurningDoom wrote:
pottersan wrote:
dunleavy75 wrote:
I basically just browse 4 stores and sometimes use my wish list. I need to update big time though, as I let my subscription expire a ways back. The stores are Alpha Comics, ComicsCastle, Curious Goods, and TreeHouse.
dun, I can give you a FREE copy of the CCL cd software with any purchase!

I'd love a CD copy of the software with my next purchase, if possible! I always prefer physical media to download-only.

You know, these things ain't cheap!

Seriously though, I think I actually have 2 copies ( and yes, these are the official copies. I purchased them from CCL for a past promotion.)
Let me dig around, by the time I fill your wishlist I should find my second copy.

No worries then. I have the software. You don't have to worry about sending one if they aren't cheap. I assumed they were promotional freebies, or something.
Don't swear it, its yours!

As soon as I find it that is.....
MoonKnight1
Friday, March 22, 2013 8:45:56 AM
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Shop at My Store
Thank you to all for the great replies! I have certainly taken your opinions seriously and have begun to tinker with my selling process to better reflect the general consensus.

See you around!
Howie
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly