Welcome Guest Active Topics
frank666
Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:20:13 AM
Rank: Superhero
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 5/31/2007 | Posts: 147 | Points: 6,823
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE has been entered to the database? As I was considering to add this comic to my collection.
Tamwood
Sunday, April 21, 2013 2:39:23 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: Indiana
Joined: 11/13/2009 | Posts: 1,951 | Points: 209,079
You can easily search the database by clicking the "Library" link at the top of the page, and searching for the title.
icarus201
Sunday, April 21, 2013 9:24:55 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host
Location: United Kingdom
Joined: 8/17/2007 | Posts: 43,997 | Points: 886,459
frank666 wrote:
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if the JUDGE DREDD MEGAZINE has been entered to the database? As I was considering to add this comic to my collection.

If you're not finding it searching with the software, it is listed as a Magazine.
Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
frank666
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:05:38 AM
Rank: Superhero
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 5/31/2007 | Posts: 147 | Points: 6,823
icarus201 wrote:
If you're not finding it searching with the software, it is listed as a Magazine.


Thanks for the tip and I found it. Can I add to "my collections" because under that I only have comics, Graphic Novels /Tradepaperback and Hard covers?
komohah
Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:36:15 PM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: New Zealand
Joined: 7/5/2009 | Posts: 594 | Points: 281,281
frank666 wrote:
icarus201 wrote:
If you're not finding it searching with the software, it is listed as a Magazine.


Thanks for the tip and I found it. Can I add to "my collections" because under that I only have comics, Graphic Novels /Tradepaperback and Hard covers?


If you're talking about the drop down menu in the software under the "My Collections" tab, then you can alter what shows up in this menu by taking the following steps.

- While in the software, click on the little red cog wheel at the top left corner (next to the blue planet icon).
- Select "Collection Types" from the list on the left hand side of the window that appears.
- Check the boxes in the list that appears in the centre of the window for anything you wish to appear in the drop down menu.
- Click "OK" and you should be set.


Happy
frank666
Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:45:34 AM
Rank: Superhero
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 5/31/2007 | Posts: 147 | Points: 6,823
Big Grin

Thanks a lot.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Hug Big Hug
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.304 seconds.
(0.252 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241