Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Thundercron's Longbox is Now in the 1000+ HERO Club! Options
Thundercron
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:27:38 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

The Longbox has just posted our 1000th Hero Rating! Many thanks to all of our valued customers who helped make this possible!

I'd even like to thank all those who have left us our 4 Mortal and 1 Villain rating. It keeps us well-rounded, and helps build character!

An extra thanks to comicuniversity, who gave us our 1000th Hero Rating. For his part in the scheme, he has won himself a 40% discount voucher towards his next order. Congratulations!

And just so this post isn't all about the gloating--stop by our store to pick up the ONLY copy of Rocket Raccoon #1 on CCL! Someone already snatched up #2, so this is all that's left of any issue of the series. Now get to it!

Wait, I think that was gloating, too....Don't Tell Anyone
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 11:49:37 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Congrats on the 1,000 Hero Ratings!

I only need 670 to catch up to you!

Here's to your next 1,000

Howie

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Thundercron
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 12:13:56 PM

Shop at My Store

It's just a giant snowball, Howie, and you're on your way. I was at 225 Hero Ratings after about two years and two months in business. The other 775 has come in the last two and a half years or so. So your rate is already ahead of me!
4saken1
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 7:53:29 PM

Party

Congratulations, Corey! I saw this coming a couple of days ago and thought about sending you a PM when it happened, but totally forgot until I saw your post!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).