Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Stupid People Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:24:19 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

OK, I'm not talking about your average, ordinary mouth-breather texting while driving, playing golf in a lightning storm, surfing during a hurricane or diving head first into an empty swimming pool. Nor am I referring to those idiots from The Jersey Shore or Jackass. They get paid to be dumb.

No, I'm talking about acts of stupidity so jaw-dropping, mind numbingly moronic that you actually get dumber just from having witnessed it.

For example. Just yesterday I saw this nimrod riding his bike the wrong way down a busy and dangerous 2 lane city street going through the college. Not only was he wearing a HUGE set of headphones, think Princess Leia hair buns, AND riding with no hands he was also furiously air-drumming.

Now, any one of these things is inherently stupid but combine them all and I see a future Darwin Award candidate.

I hope that "Hot For Teacher" drum solo was worth the concussion and broken ribs you dunce!

I know that someone out there has witnessed equally imbecilic incidents. Please share!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MER
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 4:50:52 PM

Groups: Member

I really hope you weren't that guy who almost ran into one of my (internet) friends in a van while he was riding his bike the other day. Laughing

"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 5:30:54 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

MER wrote:
I really hope you weren't that guy who almost ran into one of my (internet) friends in a van while he was riding his bike the other day. Laughing

Wasn't me.

Actually, my primary mode of transportation is my trusty 18 speed mountain bike. Occasionally I drive my girlfriend's car but for the most part it's me and my two-wheeler.

I try to ride safely. I realize that my bike and I only weigh about 250 lbs. and the smallest car out there has a huge size advantage. Just like on the high seas: Right of Way follows the Rule of Gross Tonnage. Basically, the biggest guy goes first!

I have been hit a couple of times and not because of something I did wrong. Well, in my opinion anyway!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 6:15:05 PM

when i was living in GA i was on the on ramp of I85 or something i forget what interstate it was in Columbus but some moron was driving down it like it was an exit. blew my mind away.

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

fenix1977
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:00:54 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Try working at a college...you will never find a larger collection of stupid people than at an institute for higher learning.

Mad Bloggings

SuperSoldier124
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 12:58:24 AM

fenix1977 wrote:
Try working at a college...you will never find a larger collection of stupid people than at an institute for higher learning.

for some reason it not to hard for me to believe lol

add me on xbox live and PSN

PS3: wartorn11b
360: precious blood1

BurningDoom
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 1:19:34 AM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Man, I do stupid crap all the time. You know how many times I've turned the same corner in my house and hit it?

...well, mostly after I've had one too many, but it's been numerous times.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
kisstour03
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 5:14:44 PM

That guy deserved to get hit in my opinion.

Anyway. I can't think of a story right now about something that blastingly stupid. But I can think of one that's make you giggle stupid.

I work in a drugstore here in town. It's a rural area. So some people here are a little........... um how shall I say it?? "back country" shall we say. I had had just finished serveing this lady and she turns to leave. She's just about out the door when she looks like she got shocked or something. She turns around and comes back to the counter. All quizzical looking.

Lady: Do you have any of them there little books?

Me: I'm not sure. What little books do you mean?

Lady: Those there little books you got here.

Me: Hmmmmm. We have a few different books. Is it buy a local author?

Lady: No no no. Those there little magazine thingies you guys have here.

Me: Oh you mean the little free magazine Rexall puts out every month. Like this one. (At this point I hold up one of the magazines and show it to her.)

Lady: Yeah like that one. Do you have any????

At that point I just had to hand it over without another word. In my head I'm thinking "Well yeah I have some. Would I be able to show you one if I didn't have any."

Not dangerous stupid. Just funny stupid.
freakdylan
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:29:30 PM

Havent you watched "idiocracy" its the modern version of 1984, lol, and truly shows where we are headed. Would write more but need to go give my plants some gatorade, cant figure out why they are dying At Wits' End

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

4saken1
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 11:27:51 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Don't you know, the plants need Electrolytes!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get some of your comics for 30% off
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

freakdylan
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 1:30:50 AM

4saken1 wrote:
Don't you know, the plants need Electrolytes!

Thats what I thought, since I need them why wouldnt my plants? lol

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

fenix1977
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 1:46:36 AM

At work I get to hear all the radio chatter from the 911 call center. The amount of stupid that is out there in the world..would make most cry. A few summers ago one of the best examples came from a rescue squad dispatch. An intoxicated male decided on a bet..to drink injector fluid cleaner. I can't even tell you about half the things these college kids do in this town. I swear I am going to pack my bags and move to another country when I retire.

Mad Bloggings

kisstour03
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2013 8:43:12 AM

Injector fluid!! That'll claen out the pipes for sure.

A friend of mine has a brother that lives in Florida as an EMT. They got called one night to go out to the swamp to pick up a body that was discovered there. When they got there it turned out it was a murder and the body had been found stuffed in a big box that a fridge or something had been delivered in. They took the body to the ME and that was that. About a month later my friends brother ran into one of the cops that worked the case, and asked him if they ever figured out who killed the person. Turned out they had solved the case the same night the body was discovered. There had been a label on the box with the perps address on it. The cop said when they saw the label and address they figured "What the hell can't hurt. Maybe we'll get lucky." Sure enough the idiot answered the door and as soon as he saw the cops he confessed on the spot.