Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Cannot create store Options
teh_longinator
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:50:56 AM

Groups: Member

I am trying to re-create a shop using the CCL Desktop App. I'm going through the browser, and selecting "Set Up Your Store" but cannot go to either the "Store Settings" or "Shipping and Handling" tabs.

I had to close my store a few months ago, for various reasons, and wish to reopen. Could this be why the site seems to be blocking me out?

Cave Comics
I buy comics so that I can sell comics, to buy more comics.

Check out my eBay listings at http://www.ebay.ca/sch/tehlonginator/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
comicscastle
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 5:33:40 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

This is a known bug. You have to contact Steve (The_Valiant_one) and he can help you out. Welcome back.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Comic Cellar

kevscomics
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 9:42:49 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber, Super Seller

I had the same problem a few months ago, closed down for a few months over the holidays, and then could not reopen...Jim is the one that got me up and running again...

One word of warning, unless you tell him differently, I think your shop will reopen with all the inventory you had when you closed. So if there have been changes in your inventory... I had him start me from scratch, didn't want to pay another penny for every book, but I had offloaded some stuff so wasn't exactly sure what I still had and what I didn't...
teh_longinator
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 11:23:44 AM

Thank you both for your replies. I'll ask Steve/Jim about opening up my shop again. Just gotta find them :P

Yeah, I'm really unsure of what I have, or if I even have ANY of what I had when I left... I'll just ask for a fresh slate. So, at least if they keep inventory in a database somewhere, whatever little amount of feedback I've received will still be there, right?

Cave Comics

Check out my eBay listings at http://www.ebay.ca/sch/tehlonginator/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
kevscomics
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:06:31 PM

Yeah, I kept all my feedback...
Xylob
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 12:23:02 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

teh_longinator wrote:
Thank you both for your replies. I'll ask Steve/Jim about opening up my shop again. Just gotta find them :P

Jim is HERE.
Steve is HERE.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
teh_longinator
Posted: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:45:44 AM

Thank you everyone for your help. I've made contact, and Cave Comics should be up and running again in no time.

Don't lie, you're totally excited ;)

Cave Comics

kevscomics
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 6:12:29 PM

Ohh, u r in Canada, gonna be some happy buyers up there..shipping increases are killing us sales to Canada...
Kopfschuss
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 7:32:53 PM

kevscomics wrote:
Ohh, u r in Canada, gonna be some happy buyers up there..shipping increases are killing us sales to Canada...

I'm guilty of being an happy one. Applause
teh_longinator
Posted: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 10:25:56 PM

kevscomics wrote:

Yeah, I know the feeling. Shipping increases are slaughtering my buying/selling to the States.

That's why I've reopened. I want to be an outlet for Canadians who might not be near a store to still enjoy comics, and affordably so. Of course, I won't say I don't hope to make a little bit of pocket cash as well.

Just a small operation, trying to do a duty for Canadians :)

Cave Comics

Kopfschuss
Posted: Thursday, May 09, 2013 6:04:07 AM

teh_longinator wrote:
kevscomics wrote:

Yeah, I know the feeling. Shipping increases are slaughtering my buying/selling to the States.

That's why I've reopened. I want to be an outlet for Canadians who might not be near a store to still enjoy comics, and affordably so. Of course, I won't say I don't hope to make a little bit of pocket cash as well.

I don't know if there is a lot of Canadians on CCL but I'm pretty sure they will be pleased by your reopening!

Best of luck!
teh_longinator
Posted: Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:30:59 AM

Kopfschuss wrote:
teh_longinator wrote:
kevscomics wrote:

I don't know if there is a lot of Canadians on CCL but I'm pretty sure they will be pleased by your reopening!

Best of luck!

Well, here's hoping I can impress any of us on here...

Just got (quite a bit) of pricing left to do, but thinking i should be able to open up by midnight tomorrow. Shipping rates being calculated, and seeing what i can do in the way of scamming some discounts in shipping for you guys ;) But yes, tomorrow at midnight, i'll open these virtual doors.

Cave Comics