Thundercron
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:31:24 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Alright....what happens??
crackerjack1
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:32:55 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Absolutely nothing.... Worst. Series. Ever.

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cyclops, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Figment, Original Sin, Super Secret Crisis War, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT: Turtles in Time

All Spider-Man and TMNT Appearances and Variants
crackerjack1
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 12:34:28 PM

Oh wait. Sorry, SuperWolverine Prime changed things..... I think.....

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

All-New Ultimates, All-New X-Men, Amazing Spider-Man, Amazing X-Men, Angel & Faith, Avengers, Avengers World, Batman, Batman Eternal, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Cyclops, Daredevil, Earth 2, East of West, Fantastic Four, Flash, Ghostbusters, Guardians of the Galaxy, Harley Quinn, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe, Injustice, Iron Fist, Justice League, Lazarus, Mega Man, Miles Morales: Ultimate Spider-Man, New Avengers, New Warriors, Nova, Rocket Raccoon, Scooby-Doo, Scooby-Doo Team-Up, Sinestro, Superior Foes of Spider-Man, Teen Titans, Teen Titans Go!, TMNT, TMNT New Animated Adventures, Tomb Raider, Ultimate Spider-Man, Uncanny Avengers, Uncanny X-Men, WWE Superstars, X-Men

Mini Series

Danger Girl: Mayday, Figment, Original Sin, Super Secret Crisis War, Superman Unchained, Tiny Titans: Return to the Treehouse, TMNT: Turtles in Time

Thundercron
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:20:44 PM

Shop at My Store

So Secret Wars II was the better crossover?
Sephritoth
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 1:37:05 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

pretty much. It was a lot of hype for very little payout. it has the potential for some cool stuff like Hunger but mostly it was a let down. I expected more from an ultron story.
crackerjack1
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 2:26:31 PM

Sephritoth wrote:
pretty much. It was a lot of hype for very little payout. it has the potential for some cool stuff like Hunger but mostly it was a let down. I expected more from an ultron story.

Bendis just said in an interview that it wasn't a story about Ultron but about the "World" of Ultron. Uggghhhh...

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

ratrapp
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:57:23 PM
Groups: Member

I feel like marvel owes me my money back
Reggie
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 5:43:59 PM

Kinda glad I passed on this after hearing all the negative reviews.

Atilla2k
Posted: Thursday, June 20, 2013 9:00:17 PM

Yeeeeaaaah.....Eh?

Shizz
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 5:47:23 AM

Really? I have the first 9 issues but haven't got around to reading them yet. The LCS buzz is that it's awesome. I did read the first issue and though the covers look great, I did not like the interior art.
Sephritoth
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:28:17 AM

Was barely even a world of Ultron story either since they pretty much messed with the timeline. I just feel like this could have been so much more. To me it feels like a ten issue springboard for some other event but he could have told this story in three maybe four issues.
Thundercron
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 9:41:22 AM

Shop at My Store

The reviews on this have been pretty bad. Makes you wonder if Marvel knew they had a stinker on their hands, and that's why they chose to release these at a pace of two to three issues a month. A once a month schedule would have caused the readers to lose interest very quickly.
BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 11:57:14 AM

Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Remember Superboy-Prime's punch on the DC Universe's reality wall? How it changed things, and creators were able to blame it on the punch?

Looks like Marvel just made their own version of that.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
crackerjack1
Posted: Friday, June 21, 2013 12:21:24 PM

BurningDoom wrote:
Remember Superboy-Prime's punch on the DC Universe's reality wall? How it changed things, and creators were able to blame it on the punch?

Looks like Marvel just made their own version of that.

Haha, that's what I was getting at, but I don't think anyone got it...

crackerjack1 wrote:
Oh wait. Sorry, SuperWolverine Prime changed things..... I think.....

Current Pull List

Ongoing Series

Mini Series

Grwurz
Posted: Saturday, June 22, 2013 8:09:56 PM

crackerjack1 wrote:
Sephritoth wrote:

Bendis just said in an interview that it wasn't a story about Ultron but about the "World" of Ultron. Uggghhhh...

I think there was more Morgan LeFey in this story than there was Ultron.

Free shipping is available on ANY order $40.00 and above. No minimum books necessary. Whether it's 1 book or 100 books. If it's $40.00 or more, it ships FREE!

Also, if you buy 10 or more $1.00 books, all the $1.00 books are 25% off. Effectively making them $.75 books! I've got hundreds of them!

Come take a look!
fenix1977
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:43:05 AM

After spending money on this....I feel like I just need a hug..and a support group.

Mad Bloggings

Atilla2k
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 10:10:11 AM

Thundercron wrote:
The reviews on this have been pretty bad. Makes you wonder if Marvel knew they had a stinker on their hands, and that's why they chose to release these at a pace of two to three issues a month. A once a month schedule would have caused the readers to lose interest very quickly.

A'La Final Crisis! Sick

fenix1977 wrote:
After spending money on this....I feel like I just need a hug..and a support group.

Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug Big Hug

Habusa
Posted: Sunday, June 23, 2013 7:39:05 PM

Well, to me it started off really good. I liked where they were going. But then about half way through it just lost me. It was all doom and gloom then straight to confusion. Then by the end of the series I was tried of reading it. Wasn't what I was expecting.
Shizz
Posted: Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:32:34 PM

10.5? Really? And you guys are saying this is going on too long as is.
rook68
Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:06:07 AM

Reggie wrote:
Kinda glad I passed on this after hearing all the negative reviews.

Me too.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson