Welcome Guest Active Topics
Alarion
Tuesday, July 09, 2013 1:18:49 PM
Groups: Member
Just a public service announcement:

I am noticing more and more threads on this forum are being "blocked" by Google Chrome. Every one references "imageflock". It seems this was a image sharing site and has apparently been hacked and is now installing malware on peoples' computers. Here is the google report on it:
http://safebrowsing.clients.google.com/safebrowsing/diagnostic?site=http%3A%2F%2Fimageflock.com&client=googlechrome&hl=en-US

I have PMed a user who is hosting a signature image there, which is mucking up any thread this person posts in. I don't know if there are others

If you are using this website, I strongly encourage you to switch to using a different image sharing site. Imgur.com is a decent one, for example - and it won't result in Chrome users getting big scary warnings anytime they view a thread with your image/signature in it :)

CrossbowComics
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:04:51 PM
Groups: Member
Thanks for the info. If anyone finds a good way to clean this out please post it. For about 2 months I've been constantly removing cookies to keep my browser up to speed, I've run a couple cleanup programs but they haven't solved it.

On Facebook - Treehouse Comic Shop
On the web -- TreehouseComicShop.com