Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
What do you love/hate about Comic Collector Live? Options
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:44:59 PM

Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

43rdStreetComicBooks wrote:
Ok I havent been on here but since the beginning of the year so I dont have as much experience with everything that all the others have but Ill try to do my best :)

Things I:

Hate:
1) That there is no year subscription option for store owners, would be nice if we could get a discount if we paid for the year up front instead of $15 every month, say like $149.95 for the year

I would like something like this, too...but (and I speak as a store owner myself) that it's really a steal at $14.95 a month...especially if you have a large inventory. We used to have a .25 per item if you had an individual item to sell, but no one used it. It might bring us in a large influx of money at one time, but over the course of the year, it could hurt us. I HAVE, however, pitched the idea of an ETERNAL SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP to the powers that be. That was squashed. lol

2) That we dont get anything but the ability to sell on CCL after paying monthly sub fee, listing fees and final value fees. Like for example on my main eBay account store I pay a monthly fee, final value fees and sometimes listing fees, but for that I get 500 free listings every month, 20% discount on final value fees and a deep discount on shipping rates.

I'll respond back because I feel somewhat qualified to since I also sell on EBay. That's 500 free listings IF you don't do any add-ons, like subtitle and such, right? In my opinion, the back end fees are not the greatest. It's a great catch to entice you to sell, but I think it's because they are losing lots of customers over their fees. But remember, this is a company that owns PAYPAL. They could lose 10 CCL's, and still not blink. With us, it doesn't have to be one or the other...both is what I tell people. We're a good alternative to EBay OR a great supplement, depending on the amount of volume and product you have.

3) That contributor points mean absolutely nothing except that you post a lot if you have a large amount of points. Maybe make it so you can use points to buy something from the CCL store or use them to get a discount on sub fee or maybe get special options for your store that can only be gotten with points, not really sure but Im sure some of the CCL vets could come up with a few things :)

This is sort of true...only the points are more like "bragging rights" for most everyone. Like "WHO'S LINE IS IT ANYWAY?", I used to say that the "points don't matter". However, CCL has honored those few individuals who have reached 1,000,000 contributor points with LIFETIME CCL memberships. Not much, and we could probably do it better, but they don't quite mean nothing. :)

4) That there isnt better options as far as products are concerned, I do understand that CCL was originally made just for comics, but also as Im sure all of you will agree any comic book store I have gone to there isnt just comic books, theres trading/game cards, toys, figures, other playable games ie: heroclix, collecting supplies ie: bags, boards, frames, stands, displays etc.

We would LOVE to sell those items in CCL, but the system as it currently is built has to be "hacked" to include them. We don't want to just add stuff in that can't be properly formatted for display. For example...would LOVE to list HEROCLIX on CCL. But we would also need a way to display all the stats and mechanics on each figure, including rarity and such as well without it looking just thrown in. The GOOD news is that none of this will be a problem down the block.

5) That there isnt a built in option to give customers a discount ie like an option to give repeat cutomers a 10% discount before they pay for their order, would be nice if we could give them a discount before they pay without having to do it through paypal refund.

Preaching to the choir on that one. We have wanted to that for a LONG time, but programming into the current CCL would be a logistic beast. The updated CCL will thankfully include the ability for ALL that.

6) That there isnt more people on CCL, only 92k+ registered users but theres over 7 billion people on the planet, seems like were missing something somewhere, especially seeing as CCL parent company MidTen Media is about marketing, CCL should be bursting with people, just saying.

According to Joe, research conducted several years ago for CCL stated that for every 10,000 people in a city 1 was a serious comic collector. I don't know how many comic collectors there are on the planet, but considering the number of brick and mortar comic shops out there (which I think is somewhere around 1500 now), CCL represents close to 10% of the total seller base.

7) That it seems like updates or bug fixes and lack of communication of said things are lacking in many ways. To me CCL is just like anything else technology related, within 3-6 months its already obsolete/broken or outdated. To be the "Best" as is claimed by CCL you need to be up to date if not ahead of the curve. Cant just make it and let it go hoping its always gonna be great, like anything else its gonna get worn down and need some elbow grease to keep it going at top speed.

If you don't mind, I've passed this statement on to the CEO. Good and honest opinion that I hope gets taken to heart :)

8) Reserved if I think of something later.

Fair enough. Just remember that we reserve the right to reserve the right for you to reserve. ;)

I won't comment on the love stuff...because it's spot on :)

How's THAT for a dedicated reply?

Applause Applause

43rdStreetComicBooks
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 5:33:06 PM

Groups: Member

2) That we dont get anything but the ability to sell on CCL after paying monthly sub fee, listing fees and final value fees. Like for example on my main eBay account store I pay a monthly fee, final value fees and sometimes listing fees, but for that I get 500 free listings every month, 20% discount on final value fees and a deep discount on shipping rates.

I'll respond back because I feel somewhat qualified to since I also sell on EBay. That's 500 free listings IF you don't do any add-ons, like subtitle and such, right? In my opinion, the back end fees are not the greatest. It's a great catch to entice you to sell, but I think it's because they are losing lots of customers over their fees. But remember, this is a company that owns PAYPAL. They could lose 10 CCL's, and still not blink. With us, it doesn't have to be one or the other...both is what I tell people. We're a good alternative to EBay OR a great supplement, depending on the amount of volume and product you have.

Well I have thousands of comics and tens of thousands of cards, but even still CCL needs to do something to get more sellers and buyers, maybe not something thats permenent but maybe something for a short period to "entice" as you said people to either sell or buy on CCL instead of eBay. The point should be not to be a "supplement" to eBay but to be a competitor, as far as comics and related products.

4) That there isnt better options as far as products are concerned, I do understand that CCL was originally made just for comics, but also as Im sure all of you will agree any comic book store I have gone to there isnt just comic books, theres trading/game cards, toys, figures, other playable games ie: heroclix, collecting supplies ie: bags, boards, frames, stands, displays etc.

We would LOVE to sell those items in CCL, but the system as it currently is built has to be "hacked" to include them. We don't want to just add stuff in that can't be properly formatted for display. For example...would LOVE to list HEROCLIX on CCL. But we would also need a way to display all the stats and mechanics on each figure, including rarity and such as well without it looking just thrown in. The GOOD news is that none of this will be a problem down the block.

That is GOOD news and one of the reasons I decided to come back, hoping that maybe I could move my entire inventory to here and leave eBay altogether but only time will tell.

6) That there isnt more people on CCL, only 92k+ registered users but theres over 7 billion people on the planet, seems like were missing something somewhere, especially seeing as CCL parent company MidTen Media is about marketing, CCL should be bursting with people, just saying.

According to Joe, research conducted several years ago for CCL stated that for every 10,000 people in a city 1 was a serious comic collector. I don't know how many comic collectors there are on the planet, but considering the number of brick and mortar comic shops out there (which I think is somewhere around 1500 now), CCL represents close to 10% of the total seller base.

Well Im not saying its not true but first issue I have with that statement is "research conducted several years ago", that in itself shows it is outdated and of no use or relevance to today. Second, Honestly the amount of actual brick and mortar stores is irrelevant as most people are now looking for things on the internet as it is cheaper and they can spend the saved time doing other things.

7) That it seems like updates or bug fixes and lack of communication of said things are lacking in many ways. To me CCL is just like anything else technology related, within 3-6 months its already obsolete/broken or outdated. To be the "Best" as is claimed by CCL you need to be up to date if not ahead of the curve. Cant just make it and let it go hoping its always gonna be great, like anything else its gonna get worn down and need some elbow grease to keep it going at top speed.

If you don't mind, I've passed this statement on to the CEO. Good and honest opinion that I hope gets taken to heart :)

Sweet, not trying to tell ya'll how to run your business or anything but one thing I would suggest is maybe ya'll could take a look at CCP, makers of EvE Online www.eveonline.com and DUST 514, I have played and still playing this game for past 3 years, it has been around since 2003. They really listen to the players and build from that along with their own vision for the game but more importantly they update and fix almost like 24/7 and for FREE I might add implement large expansions a couple times a year every year. Most fascinating to me is they have something called FanFest http://fanfest.eveonline.com/en/default , every year in Iceland for all the players to come have fun, listen to whats going on , whats to come and what could be in the game.

8) Reserved if I think of something later.

Fair enough. Just remember that we reserve the right to reserve the right for you to reserve. ;)

I won't comment on the love stuff...because it's spot on :)

How's THAT for a dedicated reply?

Very nice :) just proves all the Good things we've all said and more :)

Applause Applause [/quote]

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convince the world he didn't exist"

www.43rdstreetmtgcards.com

www.43rdstreetcomicbooks.com

scotteaves
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:30:47 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Moderator, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Guru, Member, Subscriber

The_Valiant_One wrote:

Well Im not saying its not true but first issue I have with that statement is "research conducted several years ago", that in itself shows it is outdated and of no use or relevance to today. Second, Honestly the amount of actual brick and mortar stores is irrelevant as most people are now looking for things on the internet as it is cheaper and they can spend the saved time doing other things.

I've got to disagree somewhat. While many people are using the internet to buy items, that doesn't say they aren't going to B&M stores. Approximately 1500 B&M comic stores does provide a valid point to start from to figure out how many actual comic buyers are out there.

comicscastle
Posted: Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:47:05 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

scotteaves wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:

I've got to disagree somewhat. While many people are using the internet to buy items, that doesn't say they aren't going to B&M stores. Approximately 1500 B&M comic stores does provide a valid point to start from to figure out how many actual comic buyers are out there.

I believe the actual number is closer to 3,000. Diamond recently sent out free copies of some book to their top 3000 accounts, of which I was one. Like me, not every account is a brick & mortar location, however I would think that a number close to 3000 would be pretty accurate. I know that 10 years ago the number was close to 5000.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 8:56:08 AM

Shop at My Store

comicscastle wrote:
scotteaves wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:

I believe the actual number is closer to 3,000. Diamond recently sent out free copies of some book to their top 3000 accounts, of which I was one. Like me, not every account is a brick & mortar location, however I would think that a number close to 3000 would be pretty accurate. I know that 10 years ago the number was close to 5000.

I've done quite a bit of research into this subject over the years. In fact a good friend of mine collaborated with me on www.stevecon.com a couple years back in an attempt to compile a true list of brick and mortar comic shops in the US.

3000 may be the number of accounts Diamond has, but I think that number is inflated to include accounts out of the country, shops no longer in business that still hold accounts in good standing, flea market/convention sellers as well as online dealers.

I spent last night doing a little more up-to-date research and while I couldn't find an exact number from a credible source, I saw the number 1800-2000 batted around, but I'll concede with a conservative 1600-1800 to base my number off of.

Regardless, this is a good topic on its' own and I've created a thread for this question to keep this one on track!

Good input, guys!

Applause Applause

freakdylan
Posted: Friday, July 19, 2013 11:55:07 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

The_Valiant_One wrote:

It would be nice if CCL offered tiered pricing options. Like offer a low rate $4.95 a month with a cap on number of listing they can have every month. This way small time boutique sellers like me can add CCL as a compliment to my ebay store.

I personally think the rates on CCL are way too high for amount of traffic it gets. In last 3 months on ebay I have paid $205 in fees (store and final value) while here it would have cost me $150. So CCL roughly costs about 75% of what ebay charges. Does CCL get 75% of the comic traffic ebay does?

canaryfarmer
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 9:25:32 AM

The_Valiant_One wrote:
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about the current Comic Collector Live's website?* Out of your least favorite, how would you address it to make it better?

Favorite: I've made a lot of purchases from a lot of stores here at CCL over the years, and I can honestly say that I've never had a negative transaction. I am impressed time and time again with how well the stores package the comics, and how responsive they are with replying to questions over PM. So, the high quality of the stores and the people behind them that I've dealt with are my favorite parts.

Second would be finally being able to see which stores have the most items on my wishlist.

Least Favorite: The general stagnancy of the site overall. Apparently this is all set to change soon (?!), which I am all for, but for now, outside of a few tweaks, CCL looks and operates almost exactly the same as it did when I first discovered it. I still run into issues adding comics to my cart (the displayed inventory page will sometimes just disappear upon the first "add to cart" click, for example, until I refresh the page, and sometimes the page will still jump up to some predetermined position after adding each new item, which gets really annoying.) I don't know if this is Chrome related, or if this happens on other browsers, but it shouldn't be happening, period, at this point.

Second Least Favorite: How generic the credits for comics are. No specific penciler, inker, letterer credits--Just "artist", which is near-useless. Look at comicbookdb.com, they do it right.

Third Least Favorite: Please add an "Empty Cart" button. Clicking "Remove", letting the page refresh, and then having to do that however-many-times is just an enormous hassle.

I was incredibly negative about the physical store (and I apologize for coming off as rude as I believe I did), but I am very excited to see what the website upgrades entail, and hope it makes life easier for both buyers and sellers.
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 11:50:39 AM

Shop at My Store

canaryfarmer wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
What is your favorite and least favorite thing about the current Comic Collector Live's website?* Out of your least favorite, how would you address it to make it better?

Favorite: I've made a lot of purchases from a lot of stores here at CCL over the years, and I can honestly say that I've never had a negative transaction. I am impressed time and time again with how well the stores package the comics, and how responsive they are with replying to questions over PM. So, the high quality of the stores and the people behind them that I've dealt with are my favorite parts.

Second would be finally being able to see which stores have the most items on my wishlist.

Least Favorite: The general stagnancy of the site overall. Apparently this is all set to change soon (?!), which I am all for, but for now, outside of a few tweaks, CCL looks and operates almost exactly the same as it did when I first discovered it. I still run into issues adding comics to my cart (the displayed inventory page will sometimes just disappear upon the first "add to cart" click, for example, until I refresh the page, and sometimes the page will still jump up to some predetermined position after adding each new item, which gets really annoying.) I don't know if this is Chrome related, or if this happens on other browsers, but it shouldn't be happening, period, at this point.

Second Least Favorite: How generic the credits for comics are. No specific penciler, inker, letterer credits--Just "artist", which is near-useless. Look at comicbookdb.com, they do it right.

Third Least Favorite: Please add an "Empty Cart" button. Clicking "Remove", letting the page refresh, and then having to do that however-many-times is just an enormous hassle.

I was incredibly negative about the physical store (and I apologize for coming off as rude as I believe I did), but I am very excited to see what the website upgrades entail, and hope it makes life easier for both buyers and sellers.

From one Tennessean to another, we appreciate the comments very much!

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 11:53:04 AM

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
Does CCL get 75% of the comic traffic ebay does?

Of course not. But that's because we don't catalog socks, cars, clothing, kitchen utensils or porn. Cool I would say that our memberbase is AS educated if not more so on the subject of comics, though since we're all collectors.

freakdylan
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:14:42 PM

The_Valiant_One wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

Of course not. But that's because we don't catalog socks, cars, clothing, kitchen utensils or porn. Cool I would say that our memberbase is AS educated if not more so on the subject of comics, though since we're all collectors.

lol, yes they do offer socks and porn but doubt comic collectors looking for comics browse those sections much, well maybe the porn.

Still like I said would be nice for small store feature. Right now rates are too high for me and sure many other people because we couldnt sell enough to warrant a $15 a month charge. My ebay store has 83 comics and stays about that level every month, and sell about 10 comics a month. So isnt worth it to open store here, yet if you had a $5 store with max 250 comics then worth it.

Not every seller has millions of dollars of inventory and so much money they dont need to worry about fees like Don Big Grin

Spider-Man
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:30:29 PM

Groups: Approver, Beta, CR-Management, Member, Subscriber

freakdylan wrote:

It would be nice if CCL offered tiered pricing options. Like offer a low rate $4.95 a month with a cap on number of listing they can have every month. This way small time boutique sellers like me can add CCL as a compliment to my ebay store.

I personally think the rates on CCL are way too high for amount of traffic it gets. In last 3 months on ebay I have paid $205 in fees (store and final value) while here it would have cost me $150. So CCL roughly costs about 75% of what ebay charges. Does CCL get 75% of the comic traffic ebay does?

Where did you get $150 for CCL fees? It only cost $14.95 a month, plus listing and final value fees. So, you would have to list and sell a lot to get that high, I think.

I also would like to be able to sell a few books at a time without paying $14.95 a month, so I would like to see another selling option also.

Signature design by CCL's own DrFate

SpiderFan.org

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:52:42 PM

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
The_Valiant_One wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

lol, yes they do offer socks and porn but doubt comic collectors looking for comics browse those sections much, well maybe the porn.

Still like I said would be nice for small store feature. Right now rates are too high for me and sure many other people because we couldnt sell enough to warrant a $15 a month charge. My ebay store has 83 comics and stays about that level every month, and sell about 10 comics a month. So isnt worth it to open store here, yet if you had a $5 store with max 250 comics then worth it.

Not every seller has millions of dollars of inventory and so much money they dont need to worry about fees like Don Big Grin

Yeah, but I guess what I'm saying is that's why their traffic is so high. It's because of ALL these other ancillary things that help contribute to their high traffic numbers. Our traffic for what we do is honestly nothing to sneeze at...although you can NEVER have enough traffic.

freakdylan
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:53:12 PM

Spider-Man wrote:

Where did you get $150 for CCL fees? It only cost $14.95 a month, plus listing and final value fees. So, you would have to list and sell a lot to get that high, I think.

Well I doubt I would sell that much here, but 90days is $45 in fees plus say $5 in insertions, the rest would be @2k in final value fees.

Spider-Man wrote:

I also would like to be able to sell a few books at a time without paying $14.95 a month, so I would like to see another selling option also.

That's 2 Dancing

The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 12:54:41 PM

Shop at My Store

Spider-Man wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

Glad to hear you say that, because we will have a tiered structure in place in the revisioned site that will accommodate if you only have a few hundred books to sell...not just a hundred thousand books ;)

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 1:22:54 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Here's why I sell on Comic Collector Live rather than eBay.

In my CCL store right now I have 13,460 comics for sale with many more to come. I have already been charged the paltry sum of one cent, a single penny, one one-hundredth of a dollar to list each book for the grand sum of $134.60. I don't pay any more fees on any comic until/if it sells.

My basic fee for CCL is $14.95 a month. If I were to add no additional comics this month my fee would remain $14.95

My current store subscription on eBay costs $49.95 a month. I get a whopping 500 listings for free and after that it costs $0.10 a month for each additional item - already ten times more than CCL's perpetual listing. If I were to move my inventory to eBay this is what I'm facing. For simplicity's sake I'll round down to 13,000 comics. Minus the 500 free listings and I would have to pay 10 cents a month for 12,500 books. Here's how it breaks down:

x
=
+
=
1,299.95 per month

I could upgrade to an Anchor Store Subscription for the bargain bin price of $179.95 a month with a yearly commitment and 2,500 free listings. Each additional item costs 5 cents every month. Here's how that breaks down:

x
=
+
=
704.95 per month

So I would have to sell $700 worth of stuff each and every month just to make basic fees. Then, whatever sales I made would have those fees taken out. A thousand dollar bill per month? Some times I don't even make $1,000 in a month. Whereas at CCL the same store costs me $14.95.

No Brainer.

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Watch Episode 3 of Turn on AMC this Sunday, April 20th!

Hall Liquidations
freakdylan
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 1:43:28 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:

In my CCL store right now I have 13,460 comics for sale with many more to come. I have already been charged the paltry sum of one cent, a single penny, one one-hundredth of a dollar to list each book for the grand sum of $134.60. I don't pay any more fees on any comic until/if it sells.

My basic fee for CCL is $14.95 a month. If I were to add no additional comics this month my fee would remain $14.95

My current store subscription on eBay costs $49.95 a month. I get a whopping 500 listings for free and after that it costs $0.10 a month for each additional item - already ten times more than CCL's perpetual listing. If I were to move my inventory to eBay this is what I'm facing. For simplicity's sake I'll round down to 13,000 comics. Minus the 500 free listings and I would have to pay 10 cents a month for 12,500 books. Here's how it breaks down:

x
=
+
=
1,299.95 per month

I could upgrade to an Anchor Store Subscription for the bargain bin price of $179.95 a month with a yearly commitment and 2,500 free listings. Each additional item costs 5 cents every month. Here's how that breaks down:

x
=
+
=
704.95 per month

So I would have to sell $700 worth of stuff each and every month just to make basic fees. Then, whatever sales I made would have those fees taken out. A thousand dollar bill per month? Some times I don't even make $1,000 in a month. Whereas at CCL the same store costs me $14.95.

No Brainer.

Yea but you have 13,400 comics I have 134 lol. If I had that many I would open here no doubt. But I see the Valiant one answered my question to Spiderman so all good.

Jim
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 1:48:03 PM

I'm a bronze level super seller on eBay and I noticed a big difference once I reached that milestone. The fees went down by 30% and it seems like each month there is some promotion or something where all my fixed price listings are free. I pay in the neighborhood of $150 a month in fees to eBay including the cost of the store. My revenue there for the past 6 months is $9,221.76 which is an average of $1,536.96 per month. It actually pays to earn higher revenue on eBay. They tend to stick it to the little guys.
Jim
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 1:53:31 PM

BTW, another benefit to becoming a super seller on eBay is that you get a discount on your shipping cost when printed through the eBay shipping portal. That is something I notice a big difference in when shipping items here and shipping items there. It'd be nice to see something like that here.
The_Valiant_One
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 3:39:19 PM

Shop at My Store

MoonKnight1 wrote:

x
=
+
=
1,299.95 per month

x
=
+
=
704.95 per month

No Brainer.

One more comment on this before I head back to "topic", but another thing to consider is where you list. There's many things to consider when factoring increased traffic, and yes our own advertising for CCL is one of them, but it's also your own selling habits. When I'm looking for a particular comic, I don't care if STORE A has it or STORE B. Which is why I try to put almost all my super nice comics on CCL. People will inform me that CCL gets less traffic than EBay while at the same time listing their comics on EBay! Come on folks! List more here and drive more traffic here, too!

Now, BACK TO TOPIC:

Applause Applause Applause Applause

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, July 22, 2013 4:18:17 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Subscriber, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

The_Valiant_One wrote:

Now, BACK TO TOPIC:

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Sorry Dude!Laughing I thought the topic was "What do you love/hate about Comic Collector Live?"
I have 13,000+ items for sale here and fewer than 800 on eBay. Comic books comprise less than half that (under 300) and are mostly graphic novels, trade paperbacks and full runs. The rest (500+) consists of various other collectible passions such as toys, cards, games, etc.

So I guess what I'm saying is: What I love about CCL is the ability to sell tons of comics at an affordable price. What I hate about CCL is that I am not able to sell tons of trading cards, action figures and other comic related items because of the lower visibility of those items.

My Spidey Sense tells me that this situation will soon become moot.Silenced

I am dedicated to this site and am looking forward to the time when I can lower my presence on eBay. They've pocketed enough of my money.Crying

I'm looking forward to the good times coming!Party

I am proud to Announce that I now have 500+ Hero Ratings!!! Thanks to all of my Amazing Customers! Big things are in store for Hall of Heroes this year. It is my personal goal to add a long box a week to my Inventory starting in April, 2014.

Please frequent the VS Forum located here. Have you ever wondered if so-and-so could beat blankety-blank? Well, wonder no longer. Everything can be decided here.

Watch Episode 3 of Turn on AMC this Sunday, April 20th!

Hall Liquidations