no one has mentioned the Great Lakes Avengers, lol!
I can't believe you beat me to this! No lie, I was just going to say the GLA!
If you haven't read the Dan Slott mini-series do yourself a favor and pick it up NOW! Simply one of the best teams out there, I mean look at the line-up! Mr. Immortal
- The man who simply will not dieBig Bertha
- Supermodel and apparently the Blob's fatter sisterFlatman
- Still one of the few (openly) gay heroes, plus he's really thinDoorman
- One time revolving entrance, now agent of OblivionDinah Soar
- Weird Savage Land native who sings instead of talkingSquirrel Girl
- She's beaten Dr. Doom for gosh sakes!The Grasshopper
- OK, well. It's the Grasshopper!
Plus there are squirrel sidekicks, Hawkeye & Mockingbird and someone named Deadpool that I've never heard of but he must be pretty cool if he's hanging out with the Great Lakes Avengers, or the Lightning Rods, or the Great Lakes X-Men, or the Great Lakes Champions, or the Great Lakees Initiative, or whatever they are calling themselves now. Perhaps the Great Lakes Justice League, I don't know - but they're an awesome team!