MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, August 19, 2013 8:38:46 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

VA Comicon
VA Comicon
August 18, 2013
Greetings!

THE NEXT 1-DAY VA COMICON IS SUNDAY SEPT 15, 2013!

We will see you once again at the "collector-friendly" one-day VA Comicon on September 15th! We are still at the Holiday Inn at 2000 Staples Mill Road in Richmond. Make sure you skip the lines, and register TODAY for our 1-day show on Sunday September 15th!

Children are FREE and adults are just $5! To pre-register for tickets, and for more 1-DAY SHOW INFO GO HERE: http://vacomicon.com/1-day-shows-714-and-915/

Continue reading to learn more about the other 2 shows happening. We will see you at all three! - Brett

2-Day_Show

We are pleased to announce the return of the 2-Day VA Comicon in Richmond, VA on November 23-24, 2013! The event will be in the Old Dominion Building at the Richmond International Raceway Complex, and will be the BIGGEST COMIC BOOK SHOW EVER in Virginia! It is 10 times the size of our 1-day shows...and it will have FREE parking!

Headlining the event is Super-Star comic book creator Rob Liefeld! Rob is the comic artist behind X-Force #1 the best selling single printing of all time and Youngblood #1, which at the time was the best selling independent comic of all time! He is the creator
of Deadpool for Marvel Comics and is a founder of Image Comics! Extreme VIP (only 50 available) passholders will receive a LTD 250 Rob Liefeld comic book, a Ltd 100 Robert Crumb T-Shirt Exclusive, and a Ltd 50 print based on FX's Archer from the series' character designer Sam Ellis!

We have added literally DOZENS of creators to the list, including Herb Trimpe (The Co-creator of Wolverine), Matt Hawkins (President of Top Cow), SL Gallant (G I Joe), Pop Mhan (He-Man), Dan Parent (Archie Comics), Brian Clevinger (The Creator of Atomic Robo), and SO many more! Here is the full list: http://vacomicon.com/2-day-show-info/

We can't wait to add you to our list! For vendor forms, small press info, and to get early bird tickets. We will also have a limited to 100 Robert Crumb Licensed VA Comicon T-shirt. Follow THIS link for more information on all tickets and how to volunteer. We will see you there! 2-Day Show info and registration is HERE: http://vacomicon.com/

HUNDREDS of people have RSVP's for our show on our Facebook Event page...go to https://www.facebook.com/events/1379658765581023/ to see which of YOUR friends are going, and to let them know YOU are going. Rad!

We are VERY proud to announce Painted Visions Comics in Woodbridge, VA as our corporate partner for the GIANT 2-day event. Do you Variant covers? Ron Lim? Justice League Homage covers? Contact their store at 703-730-8457 to order their Infinity #1 (pictured below)!

On a final note, there will be an RVAcon (NOT affiliated with the VA Comicon) coming to Richmond on September 27-29. This will be a pop culture show focusing on local music, creative talent, video games, comics, anime and more! This event will be at Plant Zero, and will be the first of hopefully many RVAcons. Visit their website is at http://www.rvacon.org for more info. Be sure to send some love to these guys as they pioneer a new show in our home town.

Long story short, mark your calendars:

1) 1-Day VA Comicon on September 15 (our smaller "collector" show)
2) The RVA Con on Sept 27-29 (a new pop-culture show in Richmond)
3) The Biggest VA Comicon EVER at the Raceway complex on Nov 23-24!

We will see you at ALL 3 shows. Whew!

Best,

Brett Carreras
Promoter of the VA Comicon in Richmond, VA

Thanks for being loyal fans! Remember, to get the LATEST up to the second info on the show, Friend us on Facebook HERE, and become our Facebook Fan HERE.

Sincerely,

Brett Carreras
VA Comicon

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Dbuckley
Posted: Friday, September 06, 2013 3:11:11 PM
Groups: Member

Hey Howie, I'll be set up in Richmond next Sunday 9/15: KPR COMICS - Keys Priced Right!

I've got a slew of Wall books (ASM 31, 50, 121, 122, 300), Iron Man 1, 55 GS 1, X-Men 94, Iron Fist 14, Avengers 2, FF 48, 50, 52, Werewolf 32, Tomb 10, Amazing Adventures 11, etc. etc. etc. Plus boxes of nice mid to higher grade runs of Thor, DD, ASM, Iron Man, Cap, FF, etc. Silver and bronze.
Hope to see you there.
Dave

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:22:13 PM

Shop at My Store

VA Comicon
Monday September 9, 2013
Greetings!

THE NEXT 1-DAY VA COMICON IS SUNDAY SEPT 15, 2013!
Children and attendees in costume get in FREE this Sunday!
MY LITTLE PONY Comic exclusive at Nov 23-24 show!
Extreme VIP with T-Shirt DiSCOUNT CODE ATTACHED!

We will see you once again at the "collector-friendly" one-day VA Comicon on September 15th! We are still at the Holiday Inn at 2000 Staples Mill Road in Richmond. Make sure you skip the lines, and register TODAY for our 1-day show on Sunday September 15th!

We have ONE vendor table that just because available and we have a few artist tables still left. Contact us immediately to secure these tables, and be a part of the show!

For the one day show ALL attendees in costume, and ALL children are FREE! Adults are just $5! To pre-register for tickets (and save $1), and for more 1-DAY SHOW INFO GO HERE: http://vacomicon.com/1-day-shows-714-and-915/

Continue reading after the break to learn more about the other 2 shows happening. We will see you at all three! - Brett

2-Day_Show

We are pleased to announce the return of the 2-Day VA Comicon in Richmond, VA on November 23-24, 2013! The event will be in the Old Dominion Building at the Richmond International Raceway Complex, and will be the BIGGEST COMIC BOOK SHOW EVER in Virginia! It is 10 times the size of our 1-day shows...and it will have FREE parking!

Headlining the event is Super-Star comic book creator Rob Liefeld! Rob is the comic artist behind X-Force #1 the best selling single printing of all time and Youngblood #1, which at the time was the best selling independent comic of all time! He is the creator
of Deadpool for Marvel Comics and is a founder of Image Comics! Extreme VIP (only 50 available) passholders will receive a LTD 250 Rob Liefeld comic book, a Ltd 100 Robert Crumb T-Shirt Exclusive, and a Ltd 50 print based on FX's Archer from the series' character designer Sam Ellis! For those of you holding off on these EXTREME passes, we only have 16 of them remaining. As soon as they are sold, we can start printing the Crumb T-Shirts, so heres the deal...if you use the discount code "EXTREME" we will eat the service charge on the premiere ticket...you WANT THESE TICKETS to be the first in line to buy all three HASBRO COMIC EXCLUSIVES we will have (Read below)! Click HERE and the discount code will already be applied: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7059588419/?discount=EXTREME

We have added literally DOZENS of creators to the list, Including Larry Hama, the Godfather of GI JOE, Herb Trimpe (The Co-creator of Wolverine), Matt Hawkins (President of Top Cow), SL Gallant (G I Joe), Pop Mhan (He-Man), Dan Parent (Archie Comics), Brian Clevinger (The Creator of Atomic Robo), and SO many more! the list is already the biggest EVER for a VA event. Here is the full list: http://vacomicon.com/2-day-show-info/

HUNDREDS of people have RSVP's for our show on our Facebook Event page...go to https://www.facebook.com/events/1379658765581023/ to see which of YOUR friends are going, and to let them know YOU are going. Rad!

We are VERY proud to release the cover image of the first of our THREE Virginia Comicon Hasbro exclusive comics...Our MY LITTLE PONY comic, of the ponies in front of the Stable of Justice (This cover will interlock with Awesone Con Maryland's #11 cover)! Information on our Betty Page themed GI JOE Baroness cover, and the Rob Liefeld Transformers #1 exclusive cover will be coming soon.
My Little Pony VA Comicon Variant

On a final note, there will be an RVAcon (NOT affiliated with the VA Comicon) coming to Richmond on September 27-29. This will be a pop culture show focusing on local music, creative talent, video games, comics, anime and more! This event will be at Plant Zero, and will be the first of hopefully many RVAcons. Visit their website is at http://www.rvacon.org for more info. Be sure to send some love to these guys as they pioneer a new show in our home town.

Long story short, mark your calendars:

1) 1-Day VA Comicon on September 15 (our smaller "collector" show)
2) The RVA Con on Sept 27-29 (a new pop-culture show in Richmond)
3) The Biggest VA Comicon EVER at the Raceway complex on Nov 23-24 (See above for discount code)!

We will see you at ALL 3 shows. Whew!

Best,

Brett Carreras
Promoter of the VA Comicon in Richmond, VA

Thanks for being loyal fans! Remember, to get the LATEST up to the second info on the show, Friend us on Facebook HERE, and become our Facebook Fan HERE.

Sincerely,

Brett Carreras
VA Comicon

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:23:37 PM

Shop at My Store

Dbuckley wrote:
Hey Howie, I'll be set up in Richmond next Sunday 9/15: KPR COMICS - Keys Priced Right!

I've got a slew of Wall books (ASM 31, 50, 121, 122, 300), Iron Man 1, 55 GS 1, X-Men 94, Iron Fist 14, Avengers 2, FF 48, 50, 52, Werewolf 32, Tomb 10, Amazing Adventures 11, etc. etc. etc. Plus boxes of nice mid to higher grade runs of Thor, DD, ASM, Iron Man, Cap, FF, etc. Silver and bronze.
Hope to see you there.
Dave

Hey Dave! Good to hear from you. I won't be there Sunday, I'll be home watching the Redskins - Packers game. Good luck and have fun!

Hall Liquidations