Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » CCL News » CCL News and Events » ComicCollectorLive's Retail Storefront: A Few Images!

ComicCollectorLive's Retail Storefront: A Few Images!

2 pages: 1 [2]
Reggie
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 5:00:42 PM
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Why hasn't anybody been back here to tell us how the Grand Opening went? It's been almost 2 weeks!

freakdylan
Wednesday, August 21, 2013 8:16:47 PM
Groups: Member
Reggie wrote:
Why hasn't anybody been back here to tell us how the Grand Opening went? It's been almost 2 weeks!

LOL, you know the other day I was thing about this. They popped up here with all these great plans and how they were going to be more active with CCl then BAM gone again, lol.

jbeeman85
Thursday, August 22, 2013 6:54:28 AM
Groups: Member
I actaully went to the grand opening. I got a cool little gift pack for bieng one of the first however many customers. Pack included Mars Attacks San Diego Comic Con Variant, Phantom CCL cover variant, Lone Ranger CCL varaint, and a copy of the CCL software.

It's a fairly small store compared to some others around Nashville, but those stores have several years head start on inventory. Most of the store can be seen in the pictures posted earlier in the thread. It seems to be a neat little place to go and talk comics. Hendersonville is on the complete other side of Nashville from me but I will be sure to go there again when I'm on that side of town.