Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
First bad experience with a CCL seller Options
Reggie
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:40:40 PM

Groups: Member

I purchased some Nova(1976 series) issues to complete my set. I have been needing them for a while. I also purchased other books on my wishlist to meet the free shipping option. The seller shipped very quickly. I received the books yesterday and everything looked great except the Nova issues. 9 of the Nova books were in terrible condition. Tons of creases, color breaks, spine splitting, loose cover, etc. One of them had a few tears in the cover. They were listed as Fine/Very Fine. All of them. That's the only reason I even placed the order was for these books and the condition as listed. I sent the seller a pm and an email yesterday evening around 5. The pm was marked as read this morning but no response. I sent another pm today around 6. Still no response. Any suggestions?

DivideAndConquer
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 8:51:53 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Reggie,

I would give them until tomorrow to respond to your PM. Sometimes I read a PM and will look into the issue so I have all the facts before I respond. That can take a few hours. If they do not get back to you tomorrow, send another message and see if that is read. You can start the grievance with PayPal if they do not resond and you can reach out to "The_Valiant_One" to see if they can reach out to the seller. After that it is a waiting game for someone to respond to you about your books. let me know if you need any additional help.

Thanks,

D&C Comics

$0.35 AND $0.50 BARGAIN BIN

Customized International Shipping Options!

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Follow us on Twitter for Hot Invest Comics News and Promotion Sales!
Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
Reggie
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:01:36 PM

DivideAndConquer wrote:
Reggie,

I would give them until tomorrow to respond to your PM. Sometimes I read a PM and will look into the issue so I have all the facts before I respond. That can take a few hours. If they do not get back to you tomorrow, send another message and see if that is read. You can start the grievance with PayPal if they do not resond and you can reach out to "The_Valiant_One" to see if they can reach out to the seller. After that it is a waiting game for someone to respond to you about your books. let me know if you need any additional help.

Thanks,

D&C Comics

Hopefully I won't have to contact Steve about it. It seems 48 hours is the norm for waiting on a reply. I guess I just prefer any communication just to let me know they got the message and will be getting back with me for a solution. What is aggravating though is this is one of those orders that these books were the only reason I placed an order. All the other books I bought were just to meet the free shipping option. I hate when that happens. Thanks for the feedback though.

DivideAndConquer
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:11:59 PM

Shop at My Store

Reggie wrote:
DivideAndConquer wrote:
Reggie,

Thanks,

D&C Comics

Hopefully I won't have to contact Steve about it. It seems 48 hours is the norm for waiting on a reply. I guess I just prefer any communication just to let me know they got the message and will be getting back with me for a solution. What is aggravating though is this is one of those orders that these books were the only reason I placed an order. All the other books I bought were just to meet the free shipping option. I hate when that happens. Thanks for the feedback though.

Yeah as a buyer that sucks. We had a couple orders that were that way and we ended up biting the bullet and just chalking it up as a lose. I always say the more communication the better. I wish CCL had a Amazon type feature that reduced your customer service rating for responses outside of 24 hours. That way someone's CSR rating isn't 100% when they don't communicate or have Mortal/Villain ratings.

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
DivideAndConquer
Posted: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 9:15:19 PM

Shop at My Store

I also wanted to say that I wish I had some Nova in my store or collection. Currently we are out of the 1974 series. If there is anything in my store that you do like, please shop around and I will get you 15% off your order. I want people who shop CCL to have the best experience every time, no matter who the seller is.

Dylan & Drew

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
Reggie
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 6:50:49 AM

DivideAndConquer wrote:
I also wanted to say that I wish I had some Nova in my store or collection. Currently we are out of the 1974 series. If there is anything in my store that you do like, please shop around and I will get you 15% off your order. I want people who shop CCL to have the best experience every time, no matter who the seller is.

Dylan & Drew

I got a message today from the seller. They refunded the cost of the 9 issues. I've been buying comics here on CCL for about 6 years now and have had great customer service from everyone I've bought from. That's why I will only buy comics from CCL. I really appreciate your offer, you really didn't have to do that. But I'm not gonna pass up a good deal! Next time I'm looking to make another purchase, your store will be my first stop. Thanks again.
-Reggie

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:32:03 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Hey Reggie,

What issues are you looking for? I've got a bunch of them, not sure about condition I would have to dig them up.

It's good to hear that the store addressed the issue. Too bad they weren't proactive...

Let me know!
Howie

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

Reggie
Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013 7:46:05 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Hey Reggie,

What issues are you looking for? I've got a bunch of them, not sure about condition I would have to dig them up.

It's good to hear that the store addressed the issue. Too bad they weren't proactive...

Let me know!
Howie

Hey Howie,
Well, for the issues to be replaced from my last order and the remaining issues are: 5, 6, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 19, and 23.