Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Your Guilty Musical Pleasure Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 12:38:59 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

You know what I'm talking about. It's that song you like by that band you don't like. It could be Country, R&B, Metal, Pop, New Wave, Rap, whatever - it's not normally something you would listen to but it compels you and you can't explain why.

Sometimes in the car it comes on the radio and you glance around furtively hoping no one will see you belting out the lyrics at the top of your lungs. If someone else is in the car you quickly change channels and mumble something about not particularly caring for that tune but then hum it to yourself for the next half hour.

Yeah, you know what I mean.

For me it's "Land of Confusion" by Genesis. That's right, Phil Collins Genesis. For some reason the part that goes "This is the land we live in (Oh-o-Oh)!" has me wailing away like a banshee. That is, as long as no one else is within hearing or seeing range!

So come on, tell us what is your guilty musical pleasure?

I promise I won't tell anyoneSilenced !

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Xylob
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 2:10:25 PM

Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Paula Abdul's Forever Your Girl album...

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
BruceReville
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 3:39:59 PM

Groups: Member

I am a Tom Jones addict Devil

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

Xylob
Posted: Saturday, September 14, 2013 6:28:51 PM

what's new pussy-cat?

I also have a huge collection of cheezy late-80s to mid-90s hair metal that I absolutely LOVE.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
pottersan
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:20:20 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Ke$ha.....This takes a lot to admit from someone who has recently seen Anthrax, Iron Man, Testament, Iced Earth and the Cult in concert...

Join me on Marvel War of Heroes! Alphacomics, use referral code eng572582 and get bonus items!!

Visit My Facebook Page!

Alpha Comics has LOOSE Action Figures & T Shirts!

Other great CCL Stores;
BlueMoon Comics, The Comic Book Stop, Comics Castle, ComicVortex, TREEHOUSE , The Android's Dungeon, Nerdgasm_Comics
ukblueky
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 9:38:57 AM

Blondie "Heart Of Glass". I don't know why but I just really like this song.

icarus201
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:06:56 AM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

We name those guilty men.

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
MoonKnight1
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 10:19:04 AM

Shop at My Store

And here I thought I was being unique!Crying

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:39:59 AM

MoonKnight1 wrote:

You are still the only one I know who twerks to Miley Cyrus while staring at yourself in the mirror

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

comicscastle
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:13:13 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

The Twelfth of Never by Johnny Mathis. It is just so beautiful...

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

4saken1
Posted: Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:53:35 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

ukblueky wrote:
Blondie "Heart Of Glass". I don't know why but I just really like this song.

Nothing wrong with that! It's not my favorite song off Parallel Lines, though! 'Hanging on the Telephone' is one of my all time favorites and 'One Way or Another' is another classic!

ComicVortex

Current specials:

Get 30% Off Select Comics
For every comic you purchase from our 'Bargain Bin' (those priced $1 or less), another comic purchased over $1 will be $30% off (refunded via PayPal). eg. If you purchase 10 'Bargain Bin' books, then 10 books purchased that are each over $1 will recieve this refund, etc.

Free Shipping

Every domestic order of 25 or more comics gets FREE SHIPPING (Media Mail). Though I can't provide Free Shipping on foreign orders, we do offer a $5 refund on postage for purchases of 25 or more comics to foreign countries or a $10 refund if you buy 50 comics (again, foreign orders only).

Atilla2k
Posted: Monday, September 16, 2013 12:24:15 AM

Sia- We Are Born (Album) especially track 8) Never Gonna Leave Me....Blush

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:28:16 PM

Shop at My Store

BruceReville wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

You are still the only one I know who twerks to Miley Cyrus while staring at yourself in the mirror

How do you know that? Have you been watching me? Nailbiting Don't Tell Anyone
Rockwell - Who's Watching Me?

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Saturday, June 21, 2014 12:39:10 PM

Shop at My Store

Since someone brought up cheesy 80's synth-pop

here's another one that brings me a guilty pleasure. Eddie Murphy - Party All the Time. Ed's voice isn't bad and it's got Rick James!
Speaking of E. Murphy, this one is pretty funny! Eddie Murphy - Boogie in Your Butt

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, September 05, 2014 8:26:37 AM

Shop at My Store

Laura Branigan - Self Control Pretty racy video as well, considering the time frame.

Hall Liquidations

icarus201
Posted: Sunday, September 07, 2014 3:14:47 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Well, if we're going down that road again, I have another one to share with you. This weepy, melodramatic ballad. I once stood behind Sarah Brightman in a queue for a Pizza Hut kiosk in Leicester Square, when I first moved down to London back in 1990. I knew it was her when she whipped out a huge wallet full of every major credit card on Earth. I didn't embarrass her by telling her I was a fan of her Hot Gossip days.

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here