Welcome Guest Active Topics
CosmicAvenger
Saturday, September 07, 2013 3:39:21 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Beta, Characters Host, DC Host, Member, Moderator
Location: Toronto, Canada
Joined: 2/19/2007 | Posts: 1,862 | Points: 6,827
Here by popular request we have the beautiful Zatanna!

Feel free to discuss, post favourite images, and information about the wondrous magician.


Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
MoonKnight1
Saturday, September 07, 2013 5:07:08 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,132 | Points: 21,686
Shop at My Store
!yob ythguaN
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly

Hall Liquidations



Flagwaver
Saturday, September 07, 2013 7:47:26 PM
Rank: Eternal
Groups: Member
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Joined: 8/2/2010 | Posts: 261 | Points: 35,304
I get my fishnets fix from Black Canary. I've always been partial to Perez's design.

Atilla2k
Saturday, September 07, 2013 11:24:04 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: NY
Joined: 10/8/2007 | Posts: 1,880 | Points: 123,456
I love Zatanna, sooo powerful and very easy on the eyes. Loved her Pre-New 52 stuff.



Big Grin
DZyFX0
Wednesday, September 18, 2013 4:11:11 PM
Rank: Supporting Cast
Groups: Member
Location: New Jersey
Joined: 3/3/2013 | Posts: 17 | Points: 51
Yes! I love Zatanna. Why didn't she get a New 52 line? Why?!
ocphil
Thursday, September 19, 2013 1:09:23 AM
Rank: Superhero
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/24/2011 | Posts: 129 | Points: 387
My friend Valerie Perez as Zatanna.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AD4lCm57Z30
treker10
Saturday, September 21, 2013 10:19:12 AM
Rank: Sidekick
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/2/2008 | Posts: 56 | Points: 168
DZyFX0 wrote:
Yes! I love Zatanna. Why didn't she get a New 52 line? Why?!


Your right she deserves her own book. Not a team character in Justice League Dark.
Atilla2k
Saturday, September 21, 2013 5:01:52 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: NY
Joined: 10/8/2007 | Posts: 1,880 | Points: 123,456
treker10 wrote:
DZyFX0 wrote:
Yes! I love Zatanna. Why didn't she get a New 52 line? Why?!


Your right she deserves her own book. Not a team character in Justice League Dark.


Especially when they aren’t using her right! She had more personality and confidence pre-New 52 & don't get me started on her new costume!Shame on You
treker10
Sunday, September 29, 2013 5:19:50 PM
Rank: Sidekick
Groups: Member
Joined: 5/2/2008 | Posts: 56 | Points: 168
Atilla2k wrote:
treker10 wrote:
DZyFX0 wrote:
Yes! I love Zatanna. Why didn't she get a New 52 line? Why?!


Your right she deserves her own book. Not a team character in Justice League Dark.


Especially when they aren’t using her right! She had more personality and confidence pre-New 52 & don't get me started on her new costume!Shame on You


Totally Agree
Users browsing this topic
Guest

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.174 seconds.
(0.102 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231