Log In Forums Help
Comic Collector Live
Home :: CCL Messageboard
Find Comics for Sale
Items For Sale
All Comics For Sale
New Releases
CGC Comics
Bundled Lots
Store Locator
Search Library
Search By Title
Publisher
Story Arc
Character
Credits
Release Date
Change Request Manager
News & Reviews
Reviews
News
Our Products and Services
Get the Software
Buying Comics And Stuff
Selling Your Comics
Opening A Store
Community
Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Complain about CCL thread Options
Joe
Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013 9:29:26 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 1,871
Points: 11,950
Location: Nashville
teh_longinator wrote:
Good call reopening the complaints thread.

But it seems weird that to answer the need for more involvement by management, this thread was closed and we were to go to the thread about why we love CCL. Are we going to have to worry about the community being censored on a site where the community is the reason it's successful


We simply removed a complaint from the "Why I Love CCL" forum. I wanted to move the post from that topic to this one, but the system does not allow that.

Rather we opened this back up and removed the complaint. No censorship. Feel free to complain here. As long as it is constructive, and helps us build a better site, I welcome it.

Joe Butler
Founder / CEO
Comic Collector Live

The leader should be the person capable of abstract thought!
(From the movie "O' Brother where art thou")

http://www.ComicCollectorLive.com

icarus201
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 6:47:15 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Joined: 8/17/2007
Posts: 42,779
Points: 524,808
Location: United Kingdom
Joe wrote:
teh_longinator wrote:
Good call reopening the complaints thread.

But it seems weird that to answer the need for more involvement by management, this thread was closed and we were to go to the thread about why we love CCL. Are we going to have to worry about the community being censored on a site where the community is the reason it's successful


We simply removed a complaint from the "Why I Love CCL" forum. I wanted to move the post from that topic to this one, but the system does not allow that.

Rather we opened this back up and removed the complaint. No censorship. Feel free to complain here. As long as it is constructive, and helps us build a better site, I welcome it.


I'm sorry, Joe, but I can't accept that. You could have simply copy/pasted the post and quoted.
BurningDoom wrote:

This does represent censorship, and I, for one am not happy about it.


Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
SwiftMann
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 8:57:47 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, CCL Feature Crew, CR-Guidelines, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 4/19/2007
Posts: 11,328
Points: 1,928,771
Location: PA
Not sure if it's quite the approach I would have taken, but I do understand it and don't see it as censorship at all. Especially since a) dude was like a skipping record the last few weeks and b) the thread starter (not a CCL rep) requested it be compliments only.

To me, it's the equivalent of an angry customer ranting and raving to a cashier. The cashier gets the store owner to talk to the customer and the customer has simply hit such a level of out-of-control that they just keep screaming the same thing at everyone in site and the owner had security escort them out of the building and say, "Come back when you can control yourself."

Has DC Done Something Stupid Today?

"The return of beards and 90's fashion makes hipsters and homeless people impossible to tell apart." - Woody, Quantum & Woody #5
padreglcc
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:12:54 AM

Rank: Celestial
Groups: Approver, CR-Guidelines, CR-Management, DC Host, Forum Admin, Member, Moderator, New Releases Host, Reviews Host, Subscriber

Joined: 5/6/2007
Posts: 4,272
Points: 478,001
Location: Bangor, Michigan
SwiftMann wrote:
Not sure if it's quite the approach I would have taken, but I do understand it and don't see it as censorship at all. Especially since a) dude was like a skipping record the last few weeks and b) the thread starter (not a CCL rep) requested it be compliments only.


+1. I understand what you're saying, Winston... the comment could have been copy/pasted, but CCL chose to delete it, feeling that it was inappropriate for the thread where it was posted...as is their clearly spelled out right to do. That's not censorship, IMO. I have zero problem with how it was handled.

“One of the most sincere forms of respect is actually listening to what another has to say.” ~ Bryant H. McGill

Please make sure you read and understand the Forum Rules here.
spacecitycomics
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:22:29 AM

Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member

Joined: 3/18/2007
Posts: 327
Points: 1,453
Location: Space City USA
RubberMalletComics wrote:
I'm very new to Comic Collector Live, and so right now I'm learning how everything works ... which means I don't have any suggestions/complaints ... but this thread is pretty long and I only read the last few pages, which seems like fairly typical forum conversations.

I used to run a forum that posted online comics called Drunk Duck, and we were always trying to make the comic creation process easier.

What we did was occasionally make a list of things that needed fixing and then posted them as a poll that the members could then vote upon to see where the pressing need was.

Then we would start a thread about the problem we were addressing and asked our members to troubleshoot it so we could tweak it as best we could.

(I say we a lot, but I'm not a programmer, just a forum moderator. lol)

Maybe something like this could be done here, so that progress could actually be seen by those that obviously care about this site.


Welcome to the show, have fun and keep ideas coming.
Joe
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:30:07 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 1,871
Points: 11,950
Location: Nashville
icarus201 wrote:
Joe wrote:
teh_longinator wrote:
Good call reopening the complaints thread.

But it seems weird that to answer the need for more involvement by management, this thread was closed and we were to go to the thread about why we love CCL. Are we going to have to worry about the community being censored on a site where the community is the reason it's successful


We simply removed a complaint from the "Why I Love CCL" forum. I wanted to move the post from that topic to this one, but the system does not allow that.

Rather we opened this back up and removed the complaint. No censorship. Feel free to complain here. As long as it is constructive, and helps us build a better site, I welcome it.


I'm sorry, Joe, but I can't accept that. You could have simply copy/pasted the post and quoted.
BurningDoom wrote:

This does represent censorship, and I, for one am not happy about it.


Yea, I thought about copy paste but didn't think that would look right either. Probably could have handled that better. I am completely against censorship, but we have one "love" topic, and tons of complaints, so I was trying to keep it on topic as much as possible.

I called doom and though we disagree on some things, we did agree that we both want what is best for CCL... So he can now post here what he posted in the "Why I love CCL" thread.

JB

Joe Butler
Founder / CEO
Comic Collector Live

The leader should be the person capable of abstract thought!
(From the movie "O' Brother where art thou")

http://www.ComicCollectorLive.com

Joe
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 9:33:12 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 1,871
Points: 11,950
Location: Nashville
RubberMalletComics wrote:
I'm very new to Comic Collector Live, and so right now I'm learning how everything works ... which means I don't have any suggestions/complaints ... but this thread is pretty long and I only read the last few pages, which seems like fairly typical forum conversations.

I used to run a forum that posted online comics called Drunk Duck, and we were always trying to make the comic creation process easier.

What we did was occasionally make a list of things that needed fixing and then posted them as a poll that the members could then vote upon to see where the pressing need was.

Then we would start a thread about the problem we were addressing and asked our members to troubleshoot it so we could tweak it as best we could.

(I say we a lot, but I'm not a programmer, just a forum moderator. lol)

Maybe something like this could be done here, so that progress could actually be seen by those that obviously care about this site.


I love this idea. Absolutely love it. We run up against logic flow all the time, and it would be nice to get the users perspective on how we should approach a module, or function. Thanks so much! I will do something like this as we finish up our tech specs.

Joe Butler
Founder / CEO
Comic Collector Live

The leader should be the person capable of abstract thought!
(From the movie "O' Brother where art thou")

http://www.ComicCollectorLive.com

BurningDoom
Posted: Friday, November 01, 2013 11:45:54 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, TV Host

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 12,503
Points: 60,242
Location: Redding, CA
Just wanted to clear things up for those that were a little up in arms about me and Steve's tiff yesterday.

We didn't see eye-to-eye on what happened. I said some heated stuff, he said some heated stuff. Obviously the ban has been lifted on me, or you wouldn't be reading this.

Joe personally called me last night. Even if we didn't see exactly eye-to-eye on the situation itself, the fact that he called me to try and smooth it out speaks volumes to me. I am, after all, only a drop in the bucket to their overall income and website. I mean, what other website/company would take the time to call you over a message board disagreement?

And, admittedly, as soon as I feel I'm being censored, I do get all heated and up in arms.

So those that are speaking on my behalf (or on the behalf of the situation), it's all smoothed out and we're turning a new leaf.

Also the thread lock has obviously been lifted, as well.

***CHECK OUT MY COMIC TRADING LIST, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE VIDEO GAMES WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

***TRADE COMIC CARDS WITH ME, CLICK HERE***

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
dunleavy75
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:03:14 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/2/2008
Posts: 12,236
Points: 39,729
Location: south/central/east/west PA
BurningDoom wrote:
Just wanted to clear things up for those that were a little up in arms about me and Steve's tiff yesterday.

We didn't see eye-to-eye on what happened. I said some heated stuff, he said some heated stuff. Obviously the ban has been lifted on me, or you wouldn't be reading this.

Joe personally called me last night. Even if we didn't see exactly eye-to-eye on the situation itself, the fact that he called me to try and smooth it out speaks volumes to me. I am, after all, only a drop in the bucket to their overall income and website. I mean, what other website/company would take the time to call you over a message board disagreement?

And, admittedly, as soon as I feel I'm being censored, I do get all heated and up in arms.

So those that are speaking on my behalf (or on the behalf of the situation), it's all smoothed out and we're turning a new leaf.

Also the thread lock has obviously been lifted, as well.


Glad to see you back! Applause we can all get a little heated about something we deeply care about!







Shop at - ComicsCastle - AlphaComics - TreeHouse
dunleavy75
Posted: Monday, November 04, 2013 5:43:00 PM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member

Joined: 9/2/2008
Posts: 12,236
Points: 39,729
Location: south/central/east/west PA
comicscastle wrote:
I'm glad to see that my thread was unlocked. I say my thread because I was the original topic starter. When I started this thread my intent was to stop all the complaints that were popping up in multiple places and give everyone one central place to voice their concerns. I figured it would also make it easier for Steve & Joe to see the concerns of the membership. To this end the thread was a smashing success. All complaints were centered here and CCL responded far beyond my expectations with responses in print and with 2 open conference calls and more to come. I did notice how the complaints lessened and practically stopped once CCL addressed our concerns and made their presence known here in the forums. There is nothing I would like more than to have this thread never get used, but I feel it still deserves to be open.

I voiced my feelings to Steve via PM and to his credit he brought them to Joe's attention. They discussed the situation and agreed that perhaps the thread did belong and as such reopened it. This is another feather in their cap. How many other sites would do the same, not many is my guess.

I have always been a supporter of this site and will continue to be, however I will not be a blind follower. If there is something that needs to be complained about I'll be there too. My goal used to be to make CCL the best comic site on the net. To that end I feel I did my part to make it so. Now my goal is to keep it there and I will do whatever it takes to make that happen, even if it means lighting a fire once in awhile.


There's no better guy to keep watch than you, Pat! Winking





Shop at - ComicsCastle - AlphaComics - TreeHouse
comicscastle
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 7:23:15 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

Joined: 1/30/2008
Posts: 15,009
Points: 426,131
Location: New Jersey
After all the complaining about the CCL store I wanted to mention that I just received a small order ($3.00) from a customer in Hendersonville, TN that joined on 9/25/2013. I can't help but think this is a direct result of the new CCL store. Over time who knows how much this gentleman might spend with the stores here.



The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar


freakdylan
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:04:50 AM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 895
Points: 6,169
comicscastle wrote:
After all the complaining about the CCL store I wanted to mention that I just received a small order ($3.00) from a customer in Hendersonville, TN that joined on 9/25/2013. I can't help but think this is a direct result of the new CCL store. Over time who knows how much this gentleman might spend with the stores here.


Just imagine how many orders you might have received if they wouldnt have "Given Up" on advertising the ONLINE CCL at the CCL STORE because it was too much work. Just another thing that makes you scratch your head and wonder. They will spend money sending out flyers to send to customers who ALREADY ordered here, but they wont pay the $10 a month it costs to leave a TV on.




Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



Xylob
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 10:44:27 AM

Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 8/12/2007
Posts: 8,013
Points: 65,354
Well, in their defense... I believe it was actually because customers found the site difficult to browse, not because they didn't want to spend money on electricity.
Different can of worms.

Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Joe
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 9:56:48 AM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 1,871
Points: 11,950
Location: Nashville
freakdylan wrote:
comicscastle wrote:
After all the complaining about the CCL store I wanted to mention that I just received a small order ($3.00) from a customer in Hendersonville, TN that joined on 9/25/2013. I can't help but think this is a direct result of the new CCL store. Over time who knows how much this gentleman might spend with the stores here.


Just imagine how many orders you might have received if they wouldnt have "Given Up" on advertising the ONLINE CCL at the CCL STORE because it was too much work. Just another thing that makes you scratch your head and wonder. They will spend money sending out flyers to send to customers who ALREADY ordered here, but they wont pay the $10 a month it costs to leave a TV on.



I don't understand what you are saying here. Can you clarify? Did I miss something?

Joe Butler
Founder / CEO
Comic Collector Live

The leader should be the person capable of abstract thought!
(From the movie "O' Brother where art thou")

http://www.ComicCollectorLive.com

freakdylan
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 10:56:11 AM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 895
Points: 6,169
Joe wrote:
freakdylan wrote:
comicscastle wrote:
After all the complaining about the CCL store I wanted to mention that I just received a small order ($3.00) from a customer in Hendersonville, TN that joined on 9/25/2013. I can't help but think this is a direct result of the new CCL store. Over time who knows how much this gentleman might spend with the stores here.


Just imagine how many orders you might have received if they wouldnt have "Given Up" on advertising the ONLINE CCL at the CCL STORE because it was too much work. Just another thing that makes you scratch your head and wonder. They will spend money sending out flyers to send to customers who ALREADY ordered here, but they wont pay the $10 a month it costs to leave a TV on.



I don't understand what you are saying here. Can you clarify? Did I miss something?


Store opened what mid August, well in October I asked this question and got following reply:

KnifeTricks wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

One of the high selling points of the new store was the TV promoting CCL website, so they can order back issues through CCL. Has anyone in this store used this function yet?



We aren't using the TV to order back issues anymore. There weren't enough people actually interested in doing it.


Which astonishes me? So not enough people wanted back issues your store doesnt carry so you stopped using a system (CCL) to help out your customers? It costs almost nothing to run a TV and advertise CCL to your customers. One sale a year pays for the whole thing.


I have seen few posts where it was said it was difficult or pain in the butt to use, but thats why you ARE PAYING staff members, to HELP those people. This is just another example of wasted advertising and very poor employee accountability.






Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



CrossbowComics
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:02:33 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 10/14/2008
Posts: 950
Points: 3,044
Location: look up
KnifeTricks wrote:
freakdylan wrote:

One of the high selling points of the new store was the TV promoting CCL website, so they can order back issues through CCL. Has anyone in this store used this function yet?



We aren't using the TV to order back issues anymore. There weren't enough people actually interested in doing it.


I can defuse this a little bit, I've seen the store personally & it's very small, the amount of traffic & $ spent is just not material. There's also a very cool (and big) comic store right down the road called Great Escape. Hopefully Steve & Chance have some fun with it & make a few $ though. It was a mistake to hype it on the CCL boards because it really doesn't affect us in any way, at least not yet.

It was tough to get the controls to respond on the TV, there's also no keyboard so it was like trying to type with your xbox. I wanted to check some list prices on some Spideys & see what I had in stock, it was a bit of a chore.




NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

freakdylan
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 1:32:13 PM

Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member

Joined: 6/4/2012
Posts: 895
Points: 6,169
CrossbowComics wrote:
I can defuse this a little bit, I've seen the store personally & it's very small, the amount of traffic & $ spent is just not material. There's also a very cool (and big) comic store right down the road called Great Escape. Hopefully Steve & Chance have some fun with it & make a few $ though. It was a mistake to hype it on the CCL boards because it really doesn't affect us in any way, at least not yet.

It was tough to get the controls to respond on the TV, there's also no keyboard so it was like trying to type with your xbox. I wanted to check some list prices on some Spideys & see what I had in stock, it was a bit of a chore.


Who the hell uses an xbox, lol PS3 all the way.

Regardless how much a pain in the butt it is too use it is a great marketing tool to advertise.

"Oh and by the way if you ever need anything we dont carry we run CCL, here let me show you"

Then they can go home and try themselves.

Or while the staff is sitting around an empty store they could put together a 2 minute CCL Demo video and just run it looped on tv. Look at this way The physical store has access to what a million back issues at the touch of a finger, well use that to advertise both.


Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar


Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics



The_Valiant_One
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:42:32 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Joined: 6/7/2007
Posts: 4,828
Points: 127,304
freakdylan wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:
I can defuse this a little bit, I've seen the store personally & it's very small, the amount of traffic & $ spent is just not material. There's also a very cool (and big) comic store right down the road called Great Escape. Hopefully Steve & Chance have some fun with it & make a few $ though. It was a mistake to hype it on the CCL boards because it really doesn't affect us in any way, at least not yet.

It was tough to get the controls to respond on the TV, there's also no keyboard so it was like trying to type with your xbox. I wanted to check some list prices on some Spideys & see what I had in stock, it was a bit of a chore.


Who the hell uses an xbox, lol PS3 all the way.

Regardless how much a pain in the butt it is too use it is a great marketing tool to advertise.

"Oh and by the way if you ever need anything we dont carry we run CCL, here let me show you"

Then they can go home and try themselves.

Or while the staff is sitting around an empty store they could put together a 2 minute CCL Demo video and just run it looped on tv. Look at this way The physical store has access to what a million back issues at the touch of a finger, well use that to advertise both.



The shop is very small...again, it's simply a full-service retail comic shop with just enough stock to make a little money. The GREAT ESCAPE has been one of my shops I've shopped at for years, but it has it's problems like every store.

We're by the lake in a specialized area of Hendersonville, next door to a school that gives swim lessons and an event center. We've gotten nothing but compliments on the shop being clean, well-organized and professional, so I'm proud of what we're presenting to our community :) While the Great Escape is awesome, bet they didn't sell you HARLEY QUINN back issues for $2 bucks each, sir lol

The TV is hooked up to a smart Blu-Ray player with NETFLIX, HULU and more. We have a CCL video that can be played in the store, but we don't run it all the time. We have our CCL fliers and business cards throughout the store along with our variants so the site is well represented. We have a lot of parents that bring their kids in and they ask to watch BATMAN or SPIDER-MAN so it's used in many ways.



Joe
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:49:37 PM

Rank: Administration
Groups: CCL Feature Crew, Forum Admin, Member, Subscriber

Joined: 1/5/2007
Posts: 1,871
Points: 11,950
Location: Nashville
freakdylan wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:
I can defuse this a little bit, I've seen the store personally & it's very small, the amount of traffic & $ spent is just not material. There's also a very cool (and big) comic store right down the road called Great Escape. Hopefully Steve & Chance have some fun with it & make a few $ though. It was a mistake to hype it on the CCL boards because it really doesn't affect us in any way, at least not yet.

It was tough to get the controls to respond on the TV, there's also no keyboard so it was like trying to type with your xbox. I wanted to check some list prices on some Spideys & see what I had in stock, it was a bit of a chore.


Who the hell uses an xbox, lol PS3 all the way.

Regardless how much a pain in the butt it is too use it is a great marketing tool to advertise.

"Oh and by the way if you ever need anything we dont carry we run CCL, here let me show you"

Then they can go home and try themselves.

Or while the staff is sitting around an empty store they could put together a 2 minute CCL Demo video and just run it looped on tv. Look at this way The physical store has access to what a million back issues at the touch of a finger, well use that to advertise both.


Ah, I see now. Yes we tried that browser on the TV and it sucks. It won't even play youtube, and it takes forever for something to load.

We give out flyers for CCL to every customer. CCL is our core business, so they get a flyer with every purchase! And we share about the website to every customer. We just had a regular come in today and tell us they skipped Mile High and ordered his gap fills for green lantern on CCL. Not sure which seller.



Joe Butler
Founder / CEO
Comic Collector Live

The leader should be the person capable of abstract thought!
(From the movie "O' Brother where art thou")

http://www.ComicCollectorLive.com

canaryfarmer
Posted: Wednesday, November 06, 2013 2:58:29 PM

Rank: Vigilante
Groups: Member

Joined: 4/15/2010
Posts: 79
Points: 237
Location: Tennessee
CrossbowComics wrote:
There's also a very cool (and big) comic store right down the road called Great Escape.

Man, I LOVE Great Escape. I must have stopped in there every weekend during my highschool years. Daydreaming
Users browsing this topic
Guest


Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 1.193 seconds.

ADVERTISEMENT . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2008, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO241