Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Vacation by letter or category Options
monidaw1
Posted: Tuesday, November 05, 2013 4:50:01 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Placing items that begin with individual letters or single categories on vaction. Say you want to move books that begin with the letter A to a new location. Maybe the Action Figure, TPB and magazine sections are already there. The lots currently housed in short boxes are screaming to come along. I can think of other idea's why it would be nice to occasionally put a section on vacation instead of the whole bloomin onion.

Any progress on the POS capabilties so the online inventory can tie in seamlessly with walk in traffic purchases?

Any CCL stuff to hang on a window or door that would look better than the dry erase board hand written DIY, " It's not just an online flea market for comic books, it's a databaaaaaaaaaaase!!!! " stuff. Big Grin

Counter/handout stuff might not be a bad idea either. What about direct link in addresses like comiccollectorlive/yourstorenamehere.com kinda stuff? Might fit on a business card or handout easier than say

http://www.comiccollectorlive.com/LiveData/Seller.aspx?id=581b08da-e400-4d83-b09f-34b8d517e6bc

Any coop advertising programs like the aquatics companys used to do? The you pay for the part of the ad or sign your logo's on type programs?

Bamf!!! Photobucket Pages

alicenancy
Posted: Thursday, November 07, 2013 5:38:41 AM
Groups: Member

Try the office first. If it is an emergency, please feel free to use the cell number. I will be working with priority support to make sure that all paying customers are taken care of quickly and have their technical issues resolved as quickly as possible. We are working on some upgrades, and I want to be work some of the technical issues, so I can determine if we need to do a development upgrade.

real-Exams real-Exams
ileatherjackets ileatherjackets
mens shearling jacket mens shearling jacket
lean training lean training