Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Howie's CCL NFL Competition - Picks Thread Options
ComicReaderBatman
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:05:00 PM

Groups: Member

Quote:
I feel sorry for everyone who picked the Dolphins. Winking It's about time Tampa finally pulled off a win! Dancing Applause

Tough week and I actually wanted Tampa to win in the end Reggie because I wanted the teams who haven't one a game to win in the same week.

Indianapolis
Atlanta
NY Jets
Detroit
Philadelphia
Miami
Baltimore
Cincinnati
Houston
Arizona Lock
Kansas City
Seattle
San Francisco
NY Giants
New England

I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.
Dreadnok01
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 2:21:37 PM

MoonKnight1 wrote:

THU - Indianapolis @ Tennessee

Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Pittsburgh
Washington @ Philadelphia
San Diego @ Miami
Baltimore @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Cincinnati
Oakland @ Houston
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Kansas City @ Denver
Minnesota @ Seattle
San Francisco @ New Orleans
Green Bay @ NY Giants

Mon - New England @ Carolina

Picks in blue San Diego is my lock
b0bafett
Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 7:29:42 PM

Groups: Guru, Member

THU - Indianapolis

Atlanta
NY Jets
Detroit
Philadelphia
San Diego
Chicago
Cincinnati
Houston
Arizona Lock
Kansas City
Seattle
New Orleans
Green Bay

Mon - Carolina

Locks picks so far
KC, Oak, Den, Ind, Stl, Phi, SD, SF, Seattle,Tenn.
Reggie
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 9:49:47 AM

Week 11

Indianapolis Colts
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NY Jets
Pittsburgh Steelers
Philadelphia Eagles
Miami Dolphins
Chicago Bears
Cincinnati Bengals
Houston Texans
Arizona Cardinals - LOCK PICK
Denver Broncos
Seattle Seahawks
San Francisco 49ers
NY Giants

Carolina Panthers

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:50:31 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

ComicReaderBatman wrote:
Quote:
I feel sorry for everyone who picked the Dolphins. Winking It's about time Tampa finally pulled off a win! Dancing Applause

Tough week and I actually wanted Tampa to win in the end Reggie because I wanted the teams who haven't one a game to win in the same week.

I thought that the Jags and Bucs would get a win eventually, I just didn't expect it to be in the same week!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:03:09 AM

Shop at My Store

Colts
Falcons
Bills
Lions
Redskins
Chargers
Bears
Browns
Texans
Cardinals - LOCK
Chiefs
Seahawks
Saints
Giants
Patriots

I am not comfortable with a few of these Nailbiting . It sucks that I can't pick against the Cowpies this week Angry .

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Hall Liquidations

BruceReville
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 11:37:07 AM

REGGIE! - Side Bet For Ya: Falcons win and you have to carry a Falcon banner in your signature for a week - Buccs win I carry a Buccs banner in my signature for a week - WhaddaUsay?

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

DivideAndConquer
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 4:20:29 PM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Indianapolis

Tampa Bay
Buffalo
Pittsburgh
Philadelphia
Miami
Chicago
Cincinnati
Houston
Arizona
Denver
Seattle - Lock
New Orleans
NY Giants

New England

$0.35 AND $0.50 BARGAIN BIN

Customized International Shipping Options!

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Follow us on Twitter for Hot Invest Comics News and Promotion Sales!
Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
freakdylan
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 5:56:46 PM

Indianapolis @ Tennessee
Atlanta @ Tampa Bay
NY Jets @ Buffalo
Detroit @ Pittsburgh
Washington @ Philadelphia LOCK
San Diego @ Miami
Baltimore @ Chicago
Cleveland @ Cincinnati
Oakland @ Houston
Arizona @ Jacksonville
Kansas City @ Denver
Minnesota @ Seattle
San Francisco @ New Orleans
Green Bay @ NY Giants
New England @ Carolina

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

Reggie
Posted: Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:44:53 PM

BruceReville wrote:
REGGIE! - Side Bet For Ya: Falcons win and you have to carry a Falcon banner in your signature for a week - Buccs win I carry a Buccs banner in my signature for a week - WhaddaUsay?

You're on!!! (Why do I think I already lost?)

jbeeman85
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 7:13:33 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Stupid Titans Angry
Why do I keep picking them? Me and my dang loyalty. Wall Wall
Losing really makes me realize how much sleep I missed out on staying up to watch the game.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:07:02 AM

Shop at My Store

I hear you, man. I hate those games that start after 8:00. Makes it even worse when you lose. Redskins next two games (after this weekend) are Monday night against the 49ers and Sunday night with the Giants. Ugh.

Titans were up at one point. What a punk move by that Colts player to head-butt the guy who wasn't wearing a helmet.

Hall Liquidations

jbeeman85
Posted: Friday, November 15, 2013 8:47:54 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

MoonKnight1 wrote:
I hear you, man. I hate those games that start after 8:00. Makes it even worse when you lose. Redskins next two games (after this weekend) are Monday night against the 49ers and Sunday night with the Giants. Ugh.

Titans were up at one point. What a punk move by that Colts player to head-butt the guy who wasn't wearing a helmet.

Those night games are even worse for you being on Eastern time, making you lose an extra hour compared to me. When my team wins a late game, I guess that I am so happy about winning that I don't notice being tired. When they lose, as has often been the case the last few years Sad, I am mad at myself for staying up late and think about being tired more.Yawn

I couldn't believe that the Colt player wasn't ejected. He pulled Walker's helmet off and then head butted him, granted it wasn't an aggressive head butt, but still, a helmet hitting an unprotected head could be dangerous. I've seen players ejected for far less.
BruceReville
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 3:17:50 PM

Son-Of-A-Angry

Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!

Reggie
Posted: Sunday, November 17, 2013 6:41:54 PM

BruceReville wrote:
Son-Of-A-Angry

Smug

Two wins in a row! A new record!!!!

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 8:13:45 AM

Shop at My Store

Every week the play calling abilities of the Shanahans is called into question and every week some excuse is floated like, "If the play had worked, it would have been a good call".

NO, no, no...let me clue you in Shana-rat - stop trying to fool the other team and just freaking call what works! Fourth and one, you have two running backs who have combined for close to 200 yards rushing so far, a QB who even at partial ability is faster and more mobile than half the guys on the field and had a net of 4 yards passing to that point - and you call a pass play? WHY???

I remember when Joe Gibbs was the coach (the first time) and offensive lineman would get to the line of scrimmage and point to the guy across from him and say, "We're running the ball, right at you. And there's nothing you can do to stop it." And that's what they would do.

These "geniuses" insist on trying to fool the opposition.

At least I still have hockey. Go Blackhawks!

Hall Liquidations

freakdylan
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:24:55 AM

MoonKnight1 wrote:
Every week the play calling abilities of the Shanahans is called into question and every week some excuse is floated like, "If the play had worked, it would have been a good call".

NO, no, no...let me clue you in Shana-rat - stop trying to fool the other team and just freaking call what works! Fourth and one, you have two running backs who have combined for close to 200 yards rushing so far, a QB who even at partial ability is faster and more mobile than half the guys on the field and had a net of 4 yards passing to that point - and you call a pass play? WHY???

I remember when Joe Gibbs was the coach (the first time) and offensive lineman would get to the line of scrimmage and point to the guy across from him and say, "We're running the ball, right at you. And there's nothing you can do to stop it." And that's what they would do.

Yea he sucks you should have picked the other team as your lock pick this week. :)

Thanks to the following sellers for helping me put together my complete run of Amazing Spider-man #1-700

ComicsCastle
TreeHouse
Hall Of Heroes
Thundercron's Longbox
DrumCzar

Now for the sellers helping me finish my TMNT collection:

Hall Of Heroes
Green Bay Comics

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:38:10 AM

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

Yea he sucks you should have picked the other team as your lock pick this week. :)

HEY! Shame on You At Wits' End

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 9:57:33 AM

Shop at My Store

freakdylan wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised to see several selections for whoever is playing the Redskins in the last month and a half. Can't blame anyone for that! I'm still picking the Skins to win (although I doubt I will use them as a Lock Pick this year Laughing ).

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, November 18, 2013 10:52:45 AM

Shop at My Store

Just did the preliminary score sheet for the weekend - minus tonight's game - and one person had a nearly flawless record. Only one loss so far and has the Patriots today.

I won't say who it is but I will give you a hint - the name rhymes with Civide And Donquer!

Hall Liquidations