Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Movies » Captain America: The Winter Soldier
2 pages: [1] 2
Reggie
Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:10:04 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Florida
Joined: 3/8/2007 | Posts: 2,031 | Points: 33,650
New Trailer: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

The First Avenger is one of my favorite movies and this sequel looks AWESOME!!!

Xylob
Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:22:03 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Joined: 8/12/2007 | Posts: 8,583 | Points: 72,591
Cap: "This isn't freedom - this is fear.".

Slow build towards elements of Civil War?
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
BurningDoom
Thursday, October 24, 2013 8:57:44 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
I just watched this. Looks awesome. Definetly seeing this one as soon as it hits theaters.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
MER
Friday, October 25, 2013 8:03:55 AM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/3/2007 | Posts: 4,018 | Points: 12,054
Yea this trailer looks awesome! I think it might wind up better than the first one. Also, I don't remember Evans being that beefy. It's the suit, isn't it?

"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
MoonKnight1
Friday, October 25, 2013 10:04:34 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,029 | Points: 21,240
Shop at My Store
Doesn't look like it's going to suck much. Silly
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly

Hall Liquidations



KingZombie
Tuesday, October 29, 2013 4:51:25 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Joined: 4/14/2007 | Posts: 4,543 | Points: 90,058
Best part:

"Was he wearing a parachute?"

"No. No he wasn't."
fenix1977
Thursday, October 31, 2013 7:46:11 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 3/16/2007 | Posts: 6,866 | Points: 23,307
Evans beefed up big time for the first movie. Girls did the gaspy thing in the theater the first time they show him with no shirt on. I was like "I know right look at those pecs!"...pecs of freedom Laughing
BurningDoom
Thursday, October 31, 2013 11:52:58 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Beta, Guru, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, TV Host
Location: Redding, CA
Joined: 1/5/2007 | Posts: 12,819 | Points: 61,190
Evans definitely has the "man out of time" aspect of Captain America's character locked down.

But yeah, he does need a more commanding presence to be the leader of The Avengers.
Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
CCComics
Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:12:03 PM
Rank: Sidekick
Groups: Member
Joined: 12/28/2012 | Posts: 56 | Points: 10,013
I see a Falcon!
Thundercron
Sunday, November 03, 2013 10:24:17 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Location: Vancouver, Washington
Joined: 9/14/2008 | Posts: 3,225 | Points: 37,800
Shop at My Store
I think this movie looks much better than the first Cap film, which I thought was good, but not great like the other Avengers prequel films (EXCEPT for Iron Man 2, which stoiiiinked!).
rook68
Tuesday, November 12, 2013 5:15:34 PM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: San Diego, CA
Joined: 11/27/2009 | Posts: 609 | Points: 1,827
Just like the trailer for Xmen: Days of Future Past. Saw it a bunch of times online but first time on the big screen at the Thor: the Dark World showing. Winter Soldier looks so good. Falcon looks cool in his high tech suit. It's not the duds we are used to seeing him in but badarse just the same. Black Widow looks cool. Cap is looking epic jumping out the back of the plane with no chute. Winter Soldier? He catches Captain America's shield. Enough said. Can't wait.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson


MER
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 9:39:01 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/3/2007 | Posts: 4,018 | Points: 12,054
fenix1977 wrote:
Evans beefed up big time for the first movie. Girls did the gaspy thing in the theater the first time they show him with no shirt on. I was like "I know right look at those pecs!"...pecs of freedom Laughing


I WANT to gasp, but I've mistakenly seen the majority of his films without knowing it was him (even after I started to remember his name before Captain America). He's always played my favorite characters before realizing half way through the movie/night that it was him. He did a charity commercial a while back and I thought he was Ben Affleck. It took me 5 hours before I realized it was Evans. I will resist my fangirl urges...RESIST! (no matter how attractive he is)

"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
fenix1977
Tuesday, November 19, 2013 11:22:52 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 3/16/2007 | Posts: 6,866 | Points: 23,307
MER wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
Evans beefed up big time for the first movie. Girls did the gaspy thing in the theater the first time they show him with no shirt on. I was like "I know right look at those pecs!"...pecs of freedom Laughing


I WANT to gasp, but I've mistakenly seen the majority of his films without knowing it was him (even after I started to remember his name before Captain America). He's always played my favorite characters before realizing half way through the movie/night that it was him. He did a charity commercial a while back and I thought he was Ben Affleck. It took me 5 hours before I realized it was Evans. I will resist my fangirl urges...RESIST! (no matter how attractive he is)


He was freaking hilarious in Losers.
MER
Monday, November 25, 2013 3:07:16 PM
Rank: Celestial
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/3/2007 | Posts: 4,018 | Points: 12,054
fenix1977 wrote:
MER wrote:
fenix1977 wrote:
Evans beefed up big time for the first movie. Girls did the gaspy thing in the theater the first time they show him with no shirt on. I was like "I know right look at those pecs!"...pecs of freedom Laughing


I WANT to gasp, but I've mistakenly seen the majority of his films without knowing it was him (even after I started to remember his name before Captain America). He's always played my favorite characters before realizing half way through the movie/night that it was him. He did a charity commercial a while back and I thought he was Ben Affleck. It took me 5 hours before I realized it was Evans. I will resist my fangirl urges...RESIST! (no matter how attractive he is)


He was freaking hilarious in Losers.


Yea, I agree. He played my favorite character from the comic PERFECTLY. He was also very attractive in it. Boy was it awkward when I realized that it was him towards the middle of the movie. Laughing

"(shouting)I'm not a window cleaner!"
-Roy (The IT Crowd)

Q: Who's the best opponent to fight in the X-Men's Danger Room?
A: Unicorns and Butterflies

Ode to get Tommy out of lurking-
"Punisher is not good. No response? I guess everyone agrees"
Xylob
Monday, November 25, 2013 3:53:07 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Joined: 8/12/2007 | Posts: 8,583 | Points: 72,591
fenix1977 wrote:
He was freaking hilarious in Losers.
+1
Need help with a Change Request?Click here to contact an approver!
Problems with CCL?
Send an email right away (don't delay!) to helpdesk@comiccollectorlive.com
615-264-4747
Offices are open M-F 8am-5pm Central Time.
You can also e-mail the Chief Brand Officer directly to try to resolve questions/stuff at steve@golocomedia.com for help with password resets, general customer service questions, store order resolution, credit card store updating, questions about comic books and CCL, etc...

Xylob's Most Wanted:

G.I.Joe Special Missions TPB 2
Tales from the Transformers Beast Wars: Critical Mass
Youngblood Bloodsport #2 maybe? can you help identify?
Reggie
Friday, April 04, 2014 7:28:15 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Florida
Joined: 3/8/2007 | Posts: 2,031 | Points: 33,650
Went last night for a double feature. This is easily my favorite MCU movie so far. This movie was absoulutely AWESOME!!!

Shizz
Friday, April 04, 2014 10:27:11 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 4/10/2007 | Posts: 1,667 | Points: 5,001
Not quite Avengers, but still awesome. Scarlet Jo Daydreaming

Bring on the Gardians!!!
rook68
Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:02:38 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: San Diego, CA
Joined: 11/27/2009 | Posts: 609 | Points: 1,827
Besides Avengers, the best Marvel flick to come out so far. Movie never let up. I thoroughly enjoyed from beginning to end.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson


fenix1977
Saturday, April 05, 2014 12:03:14 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Joined: 3/16/2007 | Posts: 6,866 | Points: 23,307
I thought it was fantastic! I can't wait to see how events from the movie play out in Agents of SHIELD.
barney
Saturday, April 05, 2014 8:25:43 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Approver, Member, Subscriber
Location: Thief River Falls, Minnesota
Joined: 3/8/2007 | Posts: 1,740 | Points: 530,083
Amazing movie from beginning to end!! Easily my second favorite Marvel movie just barely behind Avengers.
Loved the little Avengers: Age of Ultron tease during the credits.
I'm also wondering what their going to to do on Agents of SHIELD now.
Users browsing this topic
Guest
2 pages: [1] 2

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.301 seconds.
(0.152 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231