Welcome Guest Active Topics
CCL Messageboard » The Water Cooler » Sports » Howie's CCL NFL Competition - Picks Thread

Howie's CCL NFL Competition - Picks Thread

25 pages: First ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last
DivideAndConquer
Thursday, November 21, 2013 6:46:27 PM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member, Super Seller
Joined: 5/7/2013 | Posts: 672 | Points: 2,059
Shop at My Store
New Orleans
Detroit Lock
Houston
Green Bay
Kansas City
Carolina
Pittsburgh
St. Louis
Baltimore
Oakland
Arizona
Dallas
New England
San Francisco

$0.35 AND $0.50 BARGAIN BIN

Customized International Shipping Options!

All comics 1.01 and up come Bagged and Boarded at no additional cost. All other comics are bagged at no additional cost!

Like us on Facebook!
Facebook

Follow us on Twitter for Hot Invest Comics News and Promotion Sales!
Twitter

www.dandccomics.com
COMING SOON!!!
Dreadnok01
Thursday, November 21, 2013 8:53:40 PM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: In my house
Joined: 4/24/2008 | Posts: 554 | Points: 1,662
MoonKnight1 wrote:

Lock Pick

1. b0bafett - 10 KC, Oak, Den, Ind, Stl, Phi, SD, SF, Sea, Ten, AZ
2. jbeeman85 - 9 NE, NO, Den, Ind, Atl, KC, SD, GB, Sea, SF, Cin
3. MoonKnight1 - 8 NE, Oak, Min,Ind, Den, Hou , KC, GB, Sea, SF, AZ
4. freakdylan - 8 NE, Den, NO, Stl, NYG , KC, SF, Sea, Ind, Phi
5. Dreadnok01 - 7 NE, Ind, Den, KC, Stl, Dal, Sea, SF, GB, Buf, SD
6. Reggie - 7 Det, Oak, Sea, Ind, SD, Dal, NE , SF, NO, Ten, AZ
7. DivideAndConquer - 7 TB, GB, NO, Ind, Stl, Hou , SD, SF, Cin, Ten, Sea
8. BruceReville - 6 TB, Hou, Den, Ind, Atl, Phi, SD, SF, GB, Ten, NE
9. ComicReaderBatman - 5 Den, SD, SF, Sea, Mia, AZ
10. comicuniversity - 3 TB, Bal, Sea, Ind

11. pottersan - 2 NE, Hou, GB



Man my lock picks have been terrible these past few weeks!
MoonKnight1
Friday, November 22, 2013 6:11:42 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
freakdylan wrote:

Now I just need Washington to win to help me :)

You and me both, brother!
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





BruceReville
Friday, November 22, 2013 7:21:25 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/21/2010 | Posts: 1,086 | Points: 3,258
Dreadnok01 wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

Lock Pick

1. b0bafett - 10 KC, Oak, Den, Ind, Stl, Phi, SD, SF, Sea, Ten, AZ
2. jbeeman85 - 9 NE, NO, Den, Ind, Atl, KC, SD, GB, Sea, SF, Cin
3. MoonKnight1 - 8 NE, Oak, Min,Ind, Den, Hou , KC, GB, Sea, SF, AZ
4. freakdylan - 8 NE, Den, NO, Stl, NYG , KC, SF, Sea, Ind, Phi
5. Dreadnok01 - 7 NE, Ind, Den, KC, Stl, Dal, Sea, SF, GB, Buf, SD
6. Reggie - 7 Det, Oak, Sea, Ind, SD, Dal, NE , SF, NO, Ten, AZ
7. DivideAndConquer - 7 TB, GB, NO, Ind, Stl, Hou , SD, SF, Cin, Ten, Sea
8. BruceReville - 6 TB, Hou, Den, Ind, Atl, Phi, SD, SF, GB, Ten, NE
9. ComicReaderBatman - 5 Den, SD, SF, Sea, Mia, AZ
10. comicuniversity - 3 TB, Bal, Sea, Ind

11. pottersan - 2 NE, Hou, GB



Man my lock picks have been terrible these past few weeks!


I broke my losing streak on lock picks last night - unfortunately I am a Falcons fan Sad
Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



freakdylan
Friday, November 22, 2013 7:29:02 AM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 6/4/2012 | Posts: 1,231 | Points: 7,177
I turned on game early last night and caught part of the pregame show and man who the hell thought it would be a good idea to give Michael Irvin a spot on the panel. I have never heard anyone say "uuuuuhhhhh" so much.

Just what I want when watching a pregame show, a thug druggy who can barely speak english.


Reggie
Friday, November 22, 2013 5:24:32 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member, Subscriber
Location: Florida
Joined: 3/8/2007 | Posts: 2,079 | Points: 33,883
BruceReville wrote:
Dreadnok01 wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:

Lock Pick

1. b0bafett - 10 KC, Oak, Den, Ind, Stl, Phi, SD, SF, Sea, Ten, AZ
2. jbeeman85 - 9 NE, NO, Den, Ind, Atl, KC, SD, GB, Sea, SF, Cin
3. MoonKnight1 - 8 NE, Oak, Min,Ind, Den, Hou , KC, GB, Sea, SF, AZ
4. freakdylan - 8 NE, Den, NO, Stl, NYG , KC, SF, Sea, Ind, Phi
5. Dreadnok01 - 7 NE, Ind, Den, KC, Stl, Dal, Sea, SF, GB, Buf, SD
6. Reggie - 7 Det, Oak, Sea, Ind, SD, Dal, NE , SF, NO, Ten, AZ
7. DivideAndConquer - 7 TB, GB, NO, Ind, Stl, Hou , SD, SF, Cin, Ten, Sea
8. BruceReville - 6 TB, Hou, Den, Ind, Atl, Phi, SD, SF, GB, Ten, NE
9. ComicReaderBatman - 5 Den, SD, SF, Sea, Mia, AZ
10. comicuniversity - 3 TB, Bal, Sea, Ind

11. pottersan - 2 NE, Hou, GB



Man my lock picks have been terrible these past few weeks!


I broke my losing streak on lock picks last night - unfortunately I am a Falcons fan Sad


According to your signature you're a Bucs fan. Winking Tongue

MoonKnight1
Friday, November 22, 2013 5:44:55 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
Oh, no you didn't!!! Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





Dreadnok01
Friday, November 22, 2013 11:15:43 PM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: In my house
Joined: 4/24/2008 | Posts: 554 | Points: 1,662
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Oh, no you didn't!!! Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor


Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor
ComicReaderBatman
Monday, November 25, 2013 5:53:54 AM
Rank: Large Noggin
Groups: Member
Location: Conneticut
Joined: 8/27/2012 | Posts: 315 | Points: 1,230
WHOOOOO PATRIOTS WHAT A GAME!!!
I wear a mask. And that mask, it's not to hide who I am, but to create what I am.
jbeeman85
Monday, November 25, 2013 6:41:27 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: Nashville, TN
Joined: 7/11/2011 | Posts: 946 | Points: 3,036
Dang it. I think DivideandConquer has some sort of crystal ball to let him know all the games that are going to have last second or overtime scores. Carolina, Cowboys, and Patriots all came back to win late. Man, just when I think I am going to close the gap in the win percenatage category, that stuff happens. Oh well, there was one late game score that I liked, how about those Titans baby?!?! Dancing Dancing Dancing Dancing
MoonKnight1
Monday, November 25, 2013 7:46:53 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
Talk about a brutal week. Seven upsets (so far, go Skins!) out of thirteen games and a freaking tie. I think the only person who got more games right than wrong was D&C.

I got to have a win tonight!Daydreaming
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





BruceReville
Monday, November 25, 2013 5:12:41 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/21/2010 | Posts: 1,086 | Points: 3,258
Dreadnok01 wrote:
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Oh, no you didn't!!! Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor


Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor Rolling on the Floor


I lost a bet and lived up to it - 1 week is up so F*** A Bucc! Tongue
Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



MoonKnight1
Monday, November 25, 2013 6:05:03 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
You da Man, Bruce!

I notice that the Falcons are playing the Redskins in a couple of weeks...Devil
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





BruceReville
Monday, November 25, 2013 9:14:23 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/21/2010 | Posts: 1,086 | Points: 3,258
MoonKnight1 wrote:
You da Man, Bruce!

I notice that the Falcons are playing the Redskins in a couple of weeks...Devil


Wanna Bet?
Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



MoonKnight1
Monday, November 25, 2013 10:45:38 PM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
Sure, what the heck. I guess I can rock a Falcons banner for a week. Crying

At this point I'm not sure the Redskins would be able to defeat the team fielded by Sister Mary's School for Blind Amputees!
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





BruceReville
Monday, November 25, 2013 11:01:30 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/21/2010 | Posts: 1,086 | Points: 3,258
MoonKnight1 wrote:
Sure, what the heck. I guess I can rock a Falcons banner for a week. Crying

At this point I'm not sure the Redskins would be able to defeat the team fielded by Sister Mary's School for Blind Amputees!


Kaepernick threw 3 TDs in the previous 5 games - tonight he threw 3 against the Skinned Tongue
Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



MoonKnight1
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:46:56 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
Here are the games for Week 13. Favorites in bold. Please try to have your picks in by Wednesday night or early Thursday morning. Good luck everyone and have a happy, safe Thanksgiving! I will get the standings up as soon as I can, please have patience!Boo Hoo!

Thu - Green Bay @ Detroit
Oakland @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore

Sun - Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Denver @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Carolina
Chicago @ Minnesota
Arizona @ Philadelphia
Miami @ NY Jets
Atlanta @ Buffalo
St. Louis @ San Francisco
New England @ Houston
Cincinnati @ San Diego
NY Giants @ Washington

Mon - New Orleans @ Seattle
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





MoonKnight1
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:54:49 AM
Rank: Beyonder
Groups: Forum Admin, Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller
Location: Richmond, VA
Joined: 5/24/2010 | Posts: 5,415 | Points: 22,963
Shop at My Store
Here are my picks for Week 13

Detroit
Oakland
Pittsburgh
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Jacksonville - Lock Confused Nailbiting
Carolina
Chicago
Arizona
Miami
Buffalo
San Fransisco
New England
San Diego
Washington At Wits' End Wall Loser
Seattle

I've got to do something to pull out of this nosedive I've been in the past couple of weeks. Pray
Quality. Consistency. Variety. Reliable. Fair. Friendly





jbeeman85
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 10:13:39 AM
Rank: Watcher
Groups: Member
Location: Nashville, TN
Joined: 7/11/2011 | Posts: 946 | Points: 3,036
Detroit Confused
Dallas
Baltimore
Tennessee Pray Pray
DenverThink
Cleveland
Carolina
Chicago - Lock Anxious
Arizona
Miami
Atlanta
San Francisco
New England
Cincinnati
Giants
Seattle
BruceReville
Tuesday, November 26, 2013 12:21:58 PM
Rank: Herald of Galactus
Groups: Member
Joined: 1/21/2010 | Posts: 1,086 | Points: 3,258
Green Bay @ Detroit - LOCK
Oakland @ Dallas
Pittsburgh @ Baltimore
Tennessee @ Indianapolis
Denver @ Kansas City
Jacksonville @ Cleveland
Tampa Bay @ Carolina
Chicago @ Minnesota
Arizona @ Philadelphia
Miami @ NY Jets
Atlanta @ Buffalo
St. Louis @ San Francisco
New England @ Houston
Cincinnati @ San Diego
NY Giants @ Washington
New Orleans @ Seattle

Tampa Bay - Houston - Denver - Indianapolis - Atlanta - Philadelphia - San Diego - San Francisco - Green Bay - Tennessee - New England - New Orleans - Detroit




Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Collect Again --- VARIANTS STRIKE!



Users browsing this topic
Guest
25 pages: First ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... Last

Forum Jump

Access

You cannot post new topics in this forum.
You cannot reply to topics in this forum.
You cannot delete your posts in this forum.
You cannot edit your posts in this forum.
You cannot create polls in this forum.
You cannot vote in polls in this forum.

Main Forum RSS : RSS

This page was generated in 0.453 seconds.
(0.266 seconds)

All images on comic collector live copyright of their respective publishers. © Copyright 2015, MidTen Media Inc. GOLO231