Forum
Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Embarrassed To Ask Options
rook68
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:07:43 AM

Groups: Member

I have been trying and trying to post images to no avail. I thought it would be as easy as copy and past but I just can't figure it out from my IPad. So frustrated. Someone help this uncomputer savy person.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

Elijah Price "Unbreakable"
played by Samuel L. Jackson

comicscastle
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 1:09:17 AM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

You have to post the picture to a hosting site, either your own or one like Photobucket (which is free). After posting the pick to Photobucket copy the URL (IMG link) that they supply and just paste that into your post.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

CrossbowComics
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 4:13:38 AM

Groups: Member, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Facebook works too. Right-click on your photo & choose "copy image location". Then when you are posting on CCL click on the image icon & paste the photo address in-between the brackets that appear.

NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

kidlippy
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:07:32 AM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

CrossbowComics wrote:
Facebook works too. Right-click on your photo & choose "copy image location". Then when you are posting on CCL click on the image icon & paste the photo address in-between the brackets that appear.

Dude...this is so much easier!! I wasted so much time figuring out how to post pics on CCL and all I had to do was use facebook????? I feel like such a Loser

http://www.myspace.com/kidlippy

Thundercron
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:57:07 AM

Shop at My Store

kidlippy wrote:
CrossbowComics wrote:

Dude...this is so much easier!! I wasted so much time figuring out how to post pics on CCL and all I had to do was use facebook????? I feel like such a Loser

The one advantage to posting from your own Photobucket account is that the image will never go away. If you grab from an online image, the source may eventually get removed or deleted for whatever reason, which would erase your copy of it.Nerd
CrossbowComics
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 12:54:53 PM

Shop at My Store

You can just create your own folder & store them there. I change the settings to "only me" so I don't flood my news feed with comic photos.

NOW OPEN - TreehouseComicShop.com
also top rated on Ebay as ideaman33

rook68
Posted: Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:51:13 PM

Thank you guys. You have been very helpful.

(referring to an original comic book piece) This is a art gallery my friend and THIS is a piece of art.

rook68
Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 10:29:47 PM

Like this? http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/santos8928/jeremyloveavengersconcepts1_zps7cc830e5.jpeg How do you post pics without having to click the link? I just want to post the image so you see it straight out.

icarus201
Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:12:49 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

rook68 wrote:
Like this? http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af160/santos8928/jeremyloveavengersconcepts1_zps7cc830e5.jpeg How do you post pics without having to click the link? I just want to post the image so you see it straight out.

Either put img and /img (both in square brackets) at the start and end of the link to make it show like below:

Or, alternatively from the photobucket.com site whichever image you're selecting, in the top right box where it has "Links to share this photo", click on the fourth option - IMG and the code will be copy/pasted to the post you wish to attach the image to.
Does that help?

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
comicscastle
Posted: Thursday, December 26, 2013 11:34:33 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

icarus201 wrote:
rook68 wrote:

Either put img and /img (both in square brackets) at the start and end of the link to make it show like below:

Or, alternatively from the photobucket.com site whichever image you're selecting, in the top right box where it has "Links to share this photo", click on the fourth option - IMG and the code will be copy/pasted to the post you wish to attach the image to.
Does that help?
Like I said back in my first post. That's why I suggested using Photobucket. They do all the work for you.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

rook68
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:58:13 AM

icarus201 wrote:
rook68 wrote:

Does that help?

Yes. Big time. Thank you.

rook68
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 1:05:03 AM

icarus201 wrote:
rook68 wrote:

Does that help?

Yes. I got a new toy. Thanks.

rook68
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 1:20:48 AM

I got this.

icarus201
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 12:41:27 PM

Groups: Approver, CR-Policies, Member, Moderator, Movies Host, Subscriber, UK Host

Just a suggestion, rook. If you want to have both those covers as your sig, I played around with them to create a more symmetrical look with them both at nearly the same size.

You can copy this image to your photobucket account and use it to replace your current one... if you want to.

Marvel Universe® ~ No-one Ever Really Dies.

Make sure that you read and understand the forum rules here
rook68
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 5:50:55 PM

Hell yeah. Thanks Icarus and everyone else who chimed in. I appreciate the love. That is why this my favorite comic book site. So awesome!!

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 6:12:21 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

rook68 wrote:
Hell yeah. Thanks Icarus and everyone else who chimed in. I appreciate the love. That is why this my favorite comic book site. So awesome!!

You are so right!

This is a great comic book site and Icky is one of the best on here. Always super helpful and cool as hell.

P.S. Your new sig ROCKS! Kirby is the bomb. (Obviously a Black Panther fan! Cool )

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

rook68
Posted: Friday, December 27, 2013 7:42:14 PM

Yeah Moonknight. I have always liked the character. Dare I say. To me, was the equivalent to Batman but black. Even though his character transcended race. I grew up liking Marvel. Spiderman, Hulk, Thor and the Xmen. Those are the comic books I read. Black Panther was the mysterious, stealthy, acrobatic super hero type that I enjoyed seeing. As a kid I remember reading the books and thinking how cool he was. Back then I didn't think he had any real powers but could still could hold his own against Wolverine or Captain America. He was also an Avenger early on. So yeah. I am a fan. Big Kirby fan too but who isn't? Happy