Welcome Guest Active Topics
VA Comicon February 9th Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:35:43 AM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

Greetings!

Happy new year, comic fans!

This is Brett from the Richmond, VA Comicon, and I wanted to thank you ALL for making our November 2-day show such an amazing success. We have JUST posted fan photos on our website if you want to re-live the fun.

Speaking of re-living the fun, we are VERY proud to announce the NEW location of FOUR one-day VA Comicons in Richmond, VA, the Clarion Hotel, with our first show on Sunday, February 9th!

Located at 3207 N Blvd, Richmond, VA 23230, it is right at the boulevard exit off of I-95 and I-64...with PLENTY of free parking, This will be our LARGEST one-day event EVER!
We have a newly remodeled ballroom, we will have DOZENS of artists, your favorite comic vendors, a lecture hall, a cosplay arena and MUCH MORE!

We want EVERYONE to share in the fun...so we are offering FREE admission to these one-day shows to registered cosplayers! Pick up FREE cosplay tickets (or early-bird VIP tickets which get you in 60 minutes early!) at our website NOW!

Hurry, we are limiting advance tickets to only 500 so we can accommodate the lines.
We are happy to carry over that same excitement to our new one-day show location, the Clarion, and will be returning there on 3 more times on Sunday April 27, June 29 and August 31st for a total of FOUR one-day shows in Richmond.

Here are the critical links:

Home Page: http://www.vacomicon.com
Costume Contest: http://vacomicon.com/costume-contest/
Recent Updates: http://vacomicon.com/recent-updates/

We will see you at our NEW one-day show location on Feb 9th...our biggest 1-day show EVER! Be sure to support the VA Comicon...Richmond's local comic book convention for 28 years. Thanks, everyone!

Regards,

Brett Carreras
Promoter of the VA Comicon

Thanks for being loyal fans!

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 1:19:26 PM

Shop at My Store

Greetings!

Hello, comic fans!

We are VERY proud to announce the NEW location of FOUR one-day VA Comicons in Richmond, VA, the Clarion Hotel, with our first show on Sunday, February 9th!

This show will feature legendary Wolverine co-creator Herb Trimpe. Do you like G.I. Joe? We will have a very small selection of our "Bettie Page-inspired" GI JOE Convention variants from our November show...with cover SL Gallant on hand to sign 'em! Do you like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I dug up some of our Turtles' exclusives from 2012 with a cover by Matt Slay, who is ALSO at the show along with DOZENS more artists (more than twice the number of artists we have ever had at a 1-day show). This will be AMAZING!

Located at 3207 N Blvd, Richmond, VA 23230, it is right at the boulevard exit off of I-95 and I-64...with PLENTY of free parking, This will be our LARGEST one-day event EVER!
We have a newly remodeled ballroom, we will have DOZENS of artists, your favorite comic vendors, a lecture hall, a cosplay arena and MUCH MORE! Also...be sure to talk to the folks from Myst3ry Inc. with an updated version of the Mystery Machine van parked in front of the show.

We want EVERYONE to share in the fun...if you love COSPLAY (we already have HUNDREDS of registered cosplayers coming to the show!), we shipped 50 FREE cosplay tickets to EACH comic store in VA. Call your fave local store to see if they have any left. Want to be the FIRST one in line at the show? Nab a VIP pass (only 100 available) to get in 60 minutes early (only at our website). ALL other general admission tickets are only $5 (wow!) with children 13 and under getting in FREE (double-wow!)

Hurry, we are limiting advance tickets to only 500 so we can accommodate the lines.
We are happy to carry over the same excitement from our GIGANTIC 2-day show in November (go to the website to see several fan-made photo galleries) to our new one-day show location, the Clarion, and will be returning there on 3 more times on Sunday April 27, June 29 and August 31st for a total of FOUR one-day shows in Richmond.

Here are the critical links:

Home Page (Tickets, Photos, Guests, etc.): http://www.vacomicon.com

See who's RSVP'd: https://www.facebook.com/events/653120798056901/

We will see you at our NEW one-day show location on Feb 9th...our biggest 1-day show EVER! Be sure to support the VA Comicon...Richmond's local comic book convention for 28 years. Thanks, everyone!

Regards,

Brett Carreras

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Friday, February 07, 2014 9:46:44 AM

Shop at My Store

Greetings!

This is Brett from the VA Comicon in Richmond, VA. We can't wait to see you all in 2 days at our NEW location of FOUR one-day VA Comicons in Richmond, VA, the Clarion Hotel, with our first show on Sunday, February 9th!

This show will feature legendary Wolverine co-creator Herb Trimpe. Do you like G.I. Joe? We will have a very small selection of our "Bettie Page-inspired" GI JOE Convention variants from our November show...with cover SL Gallant on hand to sign 'em! Do you like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I dug up some of our Turtles' exclusives from 2012 with a cover by Matt Slay, who is ALSO at the show along with DOZENS more artists (more than twice the number of artists we have ever had at a 1-day show). This will be AMAZING!

Located at 3207 N Blvd, Richmond, VA 23230, it is right at the boulevard exit off of I-95 and I-64...with PLENTY of free parking, This will be our LARGEST one-day event EVER! We have a newly remodeled ballroom, we will have DOZENS of artists, your favorite comic vendors, a lecture hall, a cosplay arena and MUCH MORE! Also...be sure to talk to the folks from Myst3ry Inc. with an updated version of the Mystery Machine van parked in front of the show.

We want EVERYONE to share in the fun...if you love COSPLAY (we already have HUNDREDS of registered cosplayers coming to the show!), we shipped 50 FREE cosplay tickets to EACH comic store in VA. Call your fave local store to see if they have any left. Want to be the FIRST one in line at the show? Nab a VIP pass (less than 50 remain...ONLY available online) to get in 60 minutes early. ALL other general admission tickets are only $5 (wow!) with children 13 and under getting in FREE (double-wow!).
We are happy to carry over the same excitement from our GIGANTIC 2-day show in November (go to the website to see several fan-made photo galleries) to our new one-day show location, the Clarion, and will be returning there on 3 more times on Sunday April 27, June 29 and August 31st for a total of FOUR one-day shows in Richmond.

Home Page (Tickets, Photos, Guests, etc.): http://www.vacomicon.com

See who's RSVP'd: https://www.facebook.com/events/653120798056901/

Remember: Ordering tickets online is FASTER and CHEAPER than waiting in line to do the EXACT same thing for MORE money the day of the show. Now with NO ticket fees!

Regards,

Brett Carreras

Hall Liquidations