Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
I love criminals who catch themselves! Options
MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:24:39 PM

Groups: Guru, Member, Moderator, Sports Host, Super Seller

Shop at My Store

I read the paper every day (yes, they still make those) and love it when there's a story about criminals who are so inept that they essentially catch themselves.

At least a couple times a year a bank robber will pass the "Give me the money" note on their own deposit slip, or leave their ID at the counter. I saw once a burglar logged on to the computer in the house he was robbing and posted on his Facebook page. Then left it open when he buggered off.

A couple years ago here in Richmond a friend of mine was eyewitness to a thief who was fleeing police only to trip over his own saggy, baggy pants and did a faceplant in the middle of Broad Street.

Now, the icing on the cake as it were. Last week in Richmond, two Einsteins robbed a bank during the snow storm we were having thinking the police response would be slowed by the inclement weather. Unfortunately, they forgot the kitty litter and were unable to escape in the getaway car and eventually fled on foot leaving the vehicle (with all of their personal information) stuck in a snow bank in the parking lot.

Bwah-Ha-Ha-Ha!

Idiots like these deserve whatever they get.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Now with 1,500+ positive feedback on the four letter site!
Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Flagwaver
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 5:23:18 PM

Groups: Member, Subscriber

Just saw a story on the local news tonight about someone who broke in and stole some stuff from a cell phone store. Well, we've had a lot of snow lately and the police were able to follow the criminal's tracks from the store to a nearby apartment building and nabbed him. Talk about dumb.

http://www.wave3.com/story/24633698/snowy-footprints-lead-to-multiple-arrests
comicscastle
Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 6:03:33 PM

Groups: Approver, Approver Steward, CR-Management, Forum Admin, Grade My Book Host, Guru, History Host, Member, Super Seller, Tool

Shop at My Store

We had a bank robbery and before the robber left the teller told him that she had to fill out a form for all withdrawals over $5000. She proceeded to ask his name, address, Social Security Number & phone number and he gave her the information. Even our cops were able to catch this guy.

The following stores are all stores that I've dealt with or have become friends with through the forums and I highly recommend them all.
Comics Castle-owned & operated by Pat McCauslin
Alpha Comics--ComicVortex--Metropolis Connections 2.0--Comic Cellar

MoonKnight1
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 7:01:05 AM

Shop at My Store

Got another two!

A woman was shoplifting at a local grocery store and was spotted by employees. When they confronted her she dashed out to the parking lot and tried to carjack an old guy getting out of a pickup truck. Turns out he was an off duty cop who had no problem subduing her!

The other one is a guy who decided to rob a convenience store...in his own neighborhood. Of course the clerk recognized him and told him to beat it. The moron pulls out a BB gun (which caused the clerk to laugh), a struggle ensued and the clerk stabs the guy. Dude still doesn't leave until the clerk pulls out a real gun and shot him. He bails at this point and stumbled into a getaway car. Two people in the parking lot saw what happened and followed him while on the phone to 911. Cops got him easy enough.

Rolling on the Floor Idiots.

Fantastic News! Hall of Heroes has now surpassed 600 Hero Ratings! I couldn't have done it without all of you and I will strive to maintain and improve my high standards. Which brings me to my next announcement - starting now, all shipments will come with tracking at no extra charge to you! I'm a little late to the party but as they say - better late than never. You spoke and I heard you loud and clear. Excelsior!

Standing offer to all CCL Members - every purchase you make from my other store (link below) earns you at least one freebie of my choice! If you purchase from Hall Liquidations send a PM to Hall of Heroes and let me know! Thanks!

Hall Liquidations

Caster
Posted: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 12:48:32 PM
Groups: Member

There was just a post online that I saw on Reddit where the burglar decided to log into Facebook (because why not) but managed to forget to log off Facebook before leaving. That is how they ultimately caught him. Like you, I love seeing these criminals just do themselves in.

The complete Marvel reading order - http://cmro.travis-starnes.com
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2014 9:36:36 AM

Shop at My Store

HaHaHaHaHa!!!Laughing

Thief picked the wrong house to burgle.

That's right, someone tried to rob this guy's house.

Hall Liquidations

bluedevil2002
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2014 9:55:33 AM
Groups: Member

I wanna know why these people think that Facebook is just so important that they gotta pause in the middle of a robbery to check it and post.

Not that I've ever had a desire to break in somewhere, but I always thought that speed was key.
MoonKnight1
Posted: Monday, July 28, 2014 10:52:57 AM

Shop at My Store

I don't have any interest in Facebook personally but I do admit that FB is responsible for more and more criminals getting caught or catching themselve4s.

Two recent incidents come to mind.

A woman in Southern California I believe shoplifted a very unique dress, only a handful made. She of course posted a selfie of her wearing it to her FB page. Someone happened to see it and recognized it as one that had recently disappeared from their store. Cops were called, search was made, perp arrested.

The other one was here in Richmond. Some huge flower planters worth thousands of dollars was stolen from the front of the posh Jefferson Hotel. RPD posted on it's FB site asking for leads. Less than 24 hours later someone sent them a tip and, once again, crooks collared.

It's amazing how stupid these people are. It's some kind of bizarre compulsion. Not only do you have to rob someone, you feel the need to brag about it? Losers. Loser

Hall Liquidations

MoonKnight1
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 1:49:46 PM

Shop at My Store

I was wrong. This is the most bad-@$$ circumstance of ill-fated criminals.

MMA Gas Station Clerk Beats the Crap Out of Dumb Crooks

I just heard an interview of him on the Jim Rome show and he said his only regret was that he didn't initially knock out the first guy he kicked in the face. Other than that he thinks he did a good job.

It just goes to prove that most scumbags and bullies are cowards at heart. They thought they could gang up on somebody but when they started getting punched in the face they ran away like babies.

Hall Liquidations