Store Locator
Member Locator
Welcome Guest Active Topics
Lee Weeks @ Clifton, NJ Comic Con Sunday 2/14. Free Admission! Options
pkcomics
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:25:27 PM

Groups: Member

Clifton Comic Book Expo
America's longest running monthly Comicon!

Sun, February 14th 10am-4pm
Admission: FREE (as always)
Location: Clifton Community Recreation Center, 1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011.
Easy, free parking behind the building or on the street.
(If you're coming from Manhattan, the 190 NJ Transit bus from Port Authority stops at the door!)

Because it’s Valentine’s Day, EVERY female customer (of any age) gets a $10 merchandise credit at JP’s table!

Our dealers will once again include many of your favorites... and some new guys as well! This is the first Clifton show that Dave Reynolds (Dave’s American Comics) will be displaying at. He’ll be filling 5 tables with a million dollar Golden Age and Silver Age inventory. There are over 60 other tables featuring tons of comics, action figures, statues, t-shirts and more. Everything from 50 cent readers to investment grade keys!

At recent shows, our dealers have sold Fantastic Four 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, Journey Into Mystery 83, Brave & Bold 28, All-Star 4, All-Star 1, Bat-Man 3, Green Lantern 1, Leading 1, Young Allies 3, X-Men 1 (and 2) and countless other SA & GA comics!

Our amazing no-minimum bid auction is at noon. Without exaggeration, our typical auction offers THOUSANDS of dollars worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out.

Our special guest will be top Marvel artist Lee Weeks. He has worked on Daredevil, Incredible Hulk, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel and much more. He will gladly autograph any comic he’s worked on and will also be selling original art and doing commissioned sketches.

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail at pugprdctns@aol.com and I'll forward them to all the participating dealers so that they can respond to you directly. Please limit your want list to a handful of books, and let me know by Friday, the 12th so that I have time to forward your lists.

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 2/28
Clifton 3/14
East Hanover 3/28
Clifton 4/11
East Hanover 4/25
Clifton 5/9
East Hanover 5/23

For more info check out our website at www.njcomicbookshows.com

P.K. Comics & Cards Satisfaction Guarantee

P.K. Comics & Cards for Great Comics at Great Prices with Great Service!

jerrylahm
Posted: Friday, February 12, 2010 8:25:54 AM

It has been a long time since I have done a show in NJ but John has always done an excellent job of making these fun and friendly shows for dealer and customer alike. One of these days I will get back up there to do another one!

Park Circle Comics Store

Want to save 10% on your first order? Become a Facebook Fan of Park Circle Comics!

Want to save 10% on your second order? Sign up to follow Park Circle Comics' Blog!
jabbascomichut973
Posted: Saturday, February 13, 2010 11:16:46 AM

Great shows i try to go to the Clifton one when its on. Ill be stopping by tomorrow for sure.

Highly recommend shopping at these CCL stores

ADC'Collection AlphaComics Comics Castle TREEHOUSE Read The Story (Play the Game) HeroLand Comics
IgorDillon
Posted: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:05:00 AM

I went to the Clifton Comic Book Expo and it was a great experience and the best thing happened with me that i got a $10 merchandise credit at JP’s table , also i bought the comic Green Lantern and Young Allies. It was a great fun of being there.

Clifton NJ Locksmith